Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
He's a manchild.
Double recipient of this?

Quote:
Delena was the healthiest relationship this season...we have come so far.
They are, and I don't think the writers are that stupid to write down all the season how healthy and good for each other they're to ruin everything in the end, when they could have used all the time to show the opposite

Quote:
Damon "I'm going to marry this girl someday" Salvatore.

[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/c2b99e1ce959ac3fba42a94fbdff1c22/tumblr_miy0t9xewc1qd1kvjo1_500.gif[IMG]
Awwwwwwwwww, look at that, fetus Delena so cute Oh Damon, seems you were right in the end
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I still don't know whether I will watch the finale live or not. I wish I could but I have morning shift and I need to wake up at 4:30. I am able to go to sleep very soon then and wake up for the show then I might watch it.

RIP Dalaric
Old 05-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Hey guys
Just so you know... I decided to catch up on the last two episodes aaaand livewatch thursday night. It'll hurt like a bitch but we might as well go with a last hooray, good and bad feelings. I'll be there

I may be a little happy for this, wifey
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Hey guys
Just so you know... I decided to catch up on the last two episodes aaaand livewatch thursday night. It'll hurt like a bitch but we might as well go with a last hooray, good and bad feelings. I'll be there
So how did you like those episodes, Dianne?

RIP Dalaric
Old 05-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
They are, and I don't think the writers are that stupid to write down all the season how healthy and good for each other they're to ruin everything in the end, when they could have used all the time to show the opposite
Exactly. They had 22 episodes to ruin DE. And look at them now...engaged/married.

Hey Dianne
Old 05-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Aw Klaudia, whatever fits your schedule best Are you from Europe? That timezone would really suck in that case.

Quote:
[IMG]http://media.giphy.com/media/oa88mwu1sDp72/giphy.gif[/]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/b90f4e8ab26f865873704068e5d58e9f/tumblr_menxu0Mjpk1qashz2o2_500.gif[/]

[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qxYqQ8Guq0c/UvUF9xedLDI/AAAAAAAAEpE/Qk9pUti-WdQ/w471-h268/DamonDance.gif[/]

I may be a little happy for this, wifey
You're not making this obvious at all
Old 05-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydelena (View Post)
So how did you like those episodes, Dianne?
I didn't watch them yet. I just decided to catch up I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch them tomorrow, since it might be a busy day, but I'll try.
But come thursday night I'll be up to date

EDIT: dp sorry
Old 05-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, I'm from Europe. I feel tempted to watch it live. But we will see.

RIP Dalaric
Old 05-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Do whatever makes you more comfortable, Klaudia, if you have important businness in RL, don't ruin them for the show, you can always watch it later, I'm sure we'll be there for days in the end, commenting it

Quote:
You're not making this obvious at all
[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_men2taRtaP1qg6z0o.gif[IMG]
I know What can I say? I'm happy to have you here, bb,

Quote:
Exactly. They had 22 episodes to ruin DE. And look at them now...engaged/married.
The writers can't be that stupid, can they? Hard-work for nothing! Writing the wedding scene for nothing? Nahhhh, I think they can't be so stupid
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I know What can I say? I'm happy to have you here, bb,

[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luzfix3dKY1qfkaqso2_r1_500.gif[/]

Really? You already have to put out the end-gifs? Safe it for thursday night wifey
Old 05-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The writers can't be that stupid, can they? Hard-work for nothing! Writing the wedding scene for nothing? Nahhhh, I think they can't be so stupid
Exactly, and like you said: they could also have killed Elena off as vampire. But no...she's human and Damon needs to be human for himself.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I didn't watch them yet. I just decided to catch up I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch them tomorrow, since it might be a busy day, but I'll try.
But come thursday night I'll be up to date

EDIT: dp sorry
Ooops, I misinterpreted your message.

Anna, I agree with you, if the writers would want to destroy DE completely, they would have started this season. There would be any signs that they are drifting apart but instead we're getting very meaningful and beautiful scenes with our couple.

If they ruin the most powerful couple from their show which made this show so popular, the writers will make themselves as the biggest joke in entire universe. Ok, I exxagerate a bit

RIP Dalaric
Old 05-12-2015, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Alright lovelies. I gotta go again. I'll drop by once I'm up to date with the episodes. Have a good night and keep faith
Old 05-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Really? You already have to put out the end-gifs? Safe it for thursday night wifey
[IMG]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww93/a_l96/GIFs/youremakingmecrywithyouremotions.gif~original[IMG]
Sorry But tecnically this is just for the show only, for Delena I'll have to find my "Forever and even more" gifs, bc I'm not going anyway

Quote:
Exactly, and like you said: they could also have killed Elena off as vampire. But no...she's human and Damon needs to be human for himself.
Pretty much, They wanted her human again and not just bc it's easier to kill her off, quite the contrary to me, they just wanted her to be human so she could have what she ever wanted again and he could have his final last journey to understand what he wants from life
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Bye my wife Don't worry, always faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydelena (View Post)
Anna, I agree with you, if the writers would want to destroy DE completely, they would have started this season. There would be any signs that they are drifting apart but instead we're getting very meaningful and beautiful scenes with our couple.

If they ruin the most powerful couple from their show which made this show so popular, the writers will make themselves as the biggest joke in entire universe. Ok, I exxagerate a bit
Pretty much, I'd feel like crap to have written down such beautiful journey and couple just to ruin it in the end for the sake of money, they know better, they made them endgame already now, they'll comfirm it at the very end

If you ever watched "Lost", you know (CAREFUL, SPOILERS OF THE SEASON FINALE!!!)
Spoiler:

I have faith

They already are, Klaudia, bc they'll write another season without the main character, but I guess they could become even more
I am the storm"

Anna