Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2015, 08:00 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls

I'm sorry for that Care

Quote:
IKR? As if Elena would be Damon's personal hell.
Guess they're watching another show

Oh videos, thanks
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Took a pill...hope it works.

Pretty much.

Elena getting her memories back was so beautiful. And Damon was worried, wondering what's happening to her.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
I like this post: You Are My Life
Bless this post, this idea of Damon hating humanity completely is convenient bull**** They'll be proved wrong again

Quote:
Pretty much.
It's like still believing he's selfish only

Quote:
Elena getting her memories back was so beautiful. And Damon was worried, wondering what's happening to her.
It was really a powefull scene, very intense, her smile spoke for itself, she couldn't believe it, and she was so happy And his first concern was still her well-being, he was so worried, she scared the hell out of him when she fainted

And then when Lily was after Elena and the memories were still coming back, I was like "Worst timing ever, can you come back later?"
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Yep, just like the SB-crap in season 4. Everyone was making DE insecure.

Stefan still doesn't know his brother good enough.

Those iconic DE memories show how big their love story is. Damon's smile was cute too, and the first thing human-Elena wanted to do is kiss him. That scene reminded me of 5x12, when Katherine's memories took over. Her bad luck.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep, just like the SB-crap in season 4. Everyone was making DE insecure.

I thought we had passed this a long time ago, in season5 where they all wanted them to be together so hw wouldn't have been depressed

Quote:
Stefan still doesn't know his brother good enough.
Wouldn't be the first time he shows this

Quote:
Those iconic DE memories show how big their love story is.
Yep, there was everything, the dance, the kisses, the first date now, 1x11 first trip together The whole beautiful journey

Quote:
and the first thing human-Elena wanted to do is kiss him.
IKR?! She couldn't resist and she just jump on him and kissed him like life depended on it Reminded me of when she said, in 6x02, that in Denver she wanted to kiss him badly, some things never change

Quote:
That scene reminded me of 5x12, when Katherine's memories took over. Her bad luck.
Yeah, she's not very lucky in that
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

The MF gang can't make up their mind. DE have showed over and over how big their love is.

It seems that Elena still knows Damon better than anyone else.

Yep, it was like 3x19 all over again (cockblock included).
Old 05-02-2015, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The MF gang can't make up their mind.
Look at the bright side, it's good to have some certainties back 'till the very end, I was starting to get worried this season

Quote:
DE have showed over and over how big their love is.
Maybe MF was hit by blindness disease once again Wouldn't surprise me

Quote:
It seems that Elena still knows Damon better than anyone else.
And for this I'll always be thankful, until the very end she's the only one who knows him better, understand him the most, and knows his fears and doubts

Quote:
Yep, it was like 3x19 all over again (cockblock included).
Ugh, don't remind me, I'm going on a murder-spree on those cellphones
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

IKR? We were like: "mmm...our ship is sailing smoothly....TOO smooth pershaps." I guess this is a good sign in the end. Of course, they need glasses.

Yep, and she wants him to be happy too. It's interesting to see this insecure side of her (it was usually Damon).

I would have thrown my phone away, or just dodged them. But it's MF...never safe.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
IKR? We were like: "mmm...our ship is sailing smoothly....TOO smooth pershaps." I guess this is a good sign in the end. Of course, they need glasses.
Some things never change, and they give you stability

Quote:
Yep, and she wants him to be happy too. It's interesting to see this insecure side of her (it was usually Damon).
Damon is, for the first time in his life, someone's first priority, so it's his happiness And that's beuaitufl, it's strange to see Elena being the one insicure about their love, but it's also a beautiful parallelism and he closur eof the circle, only fair for them

Quote:
I would have thrown my phone away, or just dodged them. But it's MF...never safe.
Damon should really have to start to consider not to answer that damn phone anymore
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

It's Damon's turn to convince Elena how much he loves her. Yes it's nice to see how she cares more about Damon('s happiness) then herself. She's selfless.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's Damon's turn to convince Elena how much he loves her.
And especially that he's 100% of his decision and he's making it for himself too, bc it's what he wants and what will make him happy

Quote:
Yes it's nice to see how she cares more about Damon('s happiness) then herself. She's selfless.
She doesn't want him to suffer one day Reminds me of his selfless action in 2x08
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Exactly, and that he's not just doing it for Elena. Also because HE wants it (she doesn't know about 2x12). Even though she's his most important trigger of course. He wants to be with her, no matter what.

Yeah kinda. The tables have turned. It's interesting to see him dealing with that.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly, and that he's not just doing it for Elena. Also because HE wants it (she doesn't know about 2x12). Even though she's his most important trigger of course. He wants to be with her, no matter what.
Same here, being with her it's important, but he's thinking finally on being happy too

And still, I don't get where this idea of miserable drunk depressed human!Damon comes from?!? To me he'd be the handsome BF/husband every Elena's collegues in hospital will be jealous of her for. The cool father whose son's freinds will adore. The hot father whose daughter's friends will have a crush on

Quote:
Yeah kinda. The tables have turned. It's interesting to see him dealing with that.
Now he can experiment how she felt in the last 3 years and viceversa, it's only healthy for them Like it is talking, I love how much they talked in this episode, it was something mature and so needed, they can only come out stronger from this, keeping doubts and fears inside bc they're afraid to hurt each other wouldn't lead them anywhere
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

IKR? I saw Michael Allowitz BTS pic and thought "oh boy". I also imagine Damon like we know him. Good looking, well-dressed, goofy, sarcastic but with a big heart. Season 6 Damon is very human-like...you would almost forget he's a vampire. He acted really mature...I think he's ready for fatherhood. The Defan scene in the 1858 flashback was more like a father with his son. Stefan is still having season 1 Damon in his head, or thinking about 1994. But I guess he just doesn't want to see him go.

Say what you want about season 6, but it was healthy for DE. We missed the talking in season 5, so this was what we needed.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

This idea that turning back to human will give people misery and a character-180°-turn is ridicolous, he'll be the same, he'll probably just stop killing people And become the best father ever And, again, with Elena by his side he'll be happy anyway

I agree, it showed how healthy and mature they're in their relationship, they talk, they are selfless to each other, they love each other with so much passion and caring feelings
I am the storm"

Anna
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top