Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2015, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Oh god....no, more like having a good laugh.

Take your time.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

I really get the freak out, I do... but here we're exaggerating a bit Granted, we're talking about the woman who found a way for an hybrid to procreate, but man, this is a bit too much!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This amazing vid made me smile

Old 04-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Yeah not even JP would come up with that. DE's endgame: Damon holding a baby "Elena".
Old 04-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

That videos is amazing Sorry, I really can't let go and stop believing, not afetr all those line, they can't end up badly, they can't stay away from each other willingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
DE's endgame: Damon holding a baby "Elena".

Don't joke
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the video. Me neither Anna.

Perfect gif.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

The only possible reaction

Have to go to bed now SYT, here are my choices for the DE game

DE Game (5x01-5x11)

1)Goodbye kiss scene (5x01) ---> 1 point

This scene was so damn cute, so refreshing to see them in this version One of their first scenes of their life as a couple… and they were already saying goodbye, typical of Delena But I loved how she was concerned about their story survive distance, means she really cares about it, and even more I love Damon trying to be sassy with snarky answers when we both knew it would have been his pleasure to make it last forever Kiss was just intense and so cute, I adore when they lean their foreheads into each other and stay still for a while, eyes close, it’s like they’re breathing each other essence to hold on on it And Elena coming back for another kiss, bc he had threatened to forget about her the sec she walked out the door was so cute too, still remember the shock to see her so happy and alive

2)DE breakup scene (5x10) ---> 2 points

I tried to resist, but I had to put this among the fav 5 I got tired of their break ups after this, but 5x10 scene was just perfect, intense, clarifying, with them opening their hearts and minds, sharing problems and things they had to fix… just perfect I adored how Elena tried to make him see she’s not some perfect angel to be put on a pillar, she’s ****ed up too as much as him, she just can see where he’s coming from and how he cannot be judge for the evil he did without trying to understand it. it something huge, something none ever did for him. And that scares Damon to the point he’s afraid of changing her for the worst, to the point he’s ready to sacrifice his own happiness not to risk it, bc that’s what he does, she’s always his priority And exactly doing it, he showed how much he already changed, how he can be better if he wants to They’re both so stubborn, so in love with each other, so ready to fight for the other, and yet scared to lose or hurt him/her

3)Cuddles scene (5x06) ---> 3 points

What I love the most about this scene is the sense of deep deserved calmness Their lives are difficult, full of dangers, problems, tears, so little time to be together and enjoy the moment For Delena, 5 seconds is all they can get, lying on the couch together, in front of their fireplace, enjoying the moment and pretend for a second they can be “normal” people joking, kissing, being two adorable idiots… until problems show up once again!

4)You’re my life scene (5x03) ---> 4 points

One of his best speeches by far All the passion he put into it, leaving her speechless, saying he doesn’t want anyone to drive his life/destiny/love anymore, how he’ll fight for it, to have the future they deserve with her (since we’re in topic, I really should believe he’d EVER be able to move on without her?!? After he said he was planning a future for them together?!? Seriously?!? ) ; Damon is passionate in everything he does, in loving Elena even more, I was so proud back there to see him so sure about them (before it all went to pieces ) even though the destiny thing was a low strike for him And I liked Elena being all sarcastic and skeptical too about it, telling him none knew nothing about them, bc it’s true, they know each other and see into each other what the others couldn’t, that’s their strength

5)Kiss scene (5x02) ---> 5 points

Always going to be one of my fav kisses, it was played and directed so beautifully, with the perfect song, that suited them so much, the perfect line of them surviving in the end together, them being good brother/friend to Stefan to find a way to save him… it was just perfect And the way they put their arms around each other and kissed so passionately showed how deep their love already was and how much they wanted it to work
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing, I'll read them. Goodnight.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Love the gifs

I hope this thread is going to be alive next season, I'm going to need a safe place if everything goes to hell
Old 04-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Evening

This summer, I can do it, Juliana Next season? Not so sure, unless Nina comes back for some episodes, I'm not going to be around without her
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-13-2015, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Evening Anna

I'm in a happy bubble, strangely enough.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Care Same here, I'm even a little excited for DE to return this Thursday I'll celebrate our babies as it should be done
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Very good, as it should be. It's probably thanks to Annie Wersching that I'm in a good mood.
Old 04-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't hear what she said, I'm in good mood thanks to Matt Davis

source

So true
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 04-13-2015 at 12:39 PM
Old 04-13-2015, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Matt, our DE defender. Did he say something nice?