Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I'll miss Lily/Elena scene too, I had so many hopes for those, pity
Oh God, that too!!! Her not-so-potential-mother-in-law anymore.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Guess it'll remain a good dream only
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't believe that I'm saying this that I will miss even Stelena.

I'm listening Muse's song "Dead Inside". This is how I feel right now .
Old 04-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

From now on everything will remain a dream
Ugh I was fine with her being memoryless bc I compared it to the sirebond... but obviously that's not the case.
This storyline will be goodbye, and we didn't get anything! It'll remain fake, no matter if she gets them back in the last 5 seconds
Old 04-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

I'll miss everything linked to Elena, Klaudia, EVERYTHING!

I think I have already my answer for the mod thing now, Dianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
From now on everything will remain a dream
Ugh I was fine with her being memoryless bc I compared it to the sirebond... but obviously that's not the case. This storyline will be goodbye, and we didn't get anything! It'll remain fake, no matter if she gets them back in the last 5 seconds
They should have handle it differently if they knew it was her last season I'm still not against it bc it still gave us a lot, but they could have thought about something better knowing Nina was leaving
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

I started to doubt that she even gets them back.

I was fine with memory-less Elena because I hoped that we would get an emotional pay-off but now we are robbed of everything. We didn't get a proper DE reunion. their first kiss wasn't the best, the same can be said about the DEx. And what's worse, they pushed Elena into background instead of giving her really a big storyline or show us more DE happy moments to make a little happier and satisfied. I think we deserve that.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I think I have already my answer for the mod thing now, Dianne

Which is?

Agree with everything Klaudia. Since they knew all along, they should have handled it all differently.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They should have handle it differently if they knew it was her last season I'm still not against it bc it still gave us a lot, but they could have thought about something better knowing Nina was leaving
I just can't believe that it will all go down in a few episodes. DE are so strong and stable RN.

Agree Klaudia.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Which is?
What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
I just can't believe that it will all go down in a few episodes. DE are so strong and stable RN.
One month left, let's enjoy it until it lasts

Off to bed now, bbs, see you tomorrow. Stay strong, rant, yell, you have all the right. We'll manage somehow,

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

I'm going too. Goodnight.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Me either. Goodnight.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight
Old 04-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydelena (View Post)
Everytime when I think about the possibility of Bamon happening I wanna break something so badly. I don't see any potential there. And the writers won't convince me Damon needed only 1 year or 5 years to get over Elena and move on to Bonnie.
I don't see any potential either. Not to mention it would TOTALLY RUIN Damon's character, Oh, and what about the fact Damon doesn't believe in human/vampire relationships.

JUST NO!! I have no intention whatsoever of sticking around and watching that. PUKE!
Old 04-08-2015, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

"Good" morning...I had a bad night. Oh man, what a horrible feeling to wake up to.

Jolaric dated for 10 episodes and they get a wedding & baby. DE have been slowly built since season 1, and we have no idea what to expect anymore.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
I like Ian and Kat together. They have an ease that I like. However, a grand romance should have been cultivated over time...they are just now friends.
Yeah, that's just it.

Steroline does have a chance because they planted the seed way back and kept giving all these small tidbits over the years. It doesn't feel weird at all that Stefan would finally get over the doppelganger business.

Bamon on the other hand has a pedigree of five seasons of hate.

You know I am coming at this as a strict Steroline fan but I hope that they won't kill off Elena for good, from a shipping perspective. If they don't, we'll probably get some B/D hate sex, maybe a fling that doesn't work out, and then miss Gilbert will be back for Damon at the end. They will use the Bamon ship to show how much Damon has changed.

If they do kill off Elena permanently then I see Damon eventually moving on to Bonnie during the remainder of the show in a "slow burn" type of relationship which will lead to their happy-ever-after and S/C facing a tragic ending. Steroline will be the "passionate" couple with all the problems. I just can't see them ending the show with everyone getting what they want.

So, Elena + Penalty Box = Bamon fling, Steroline growth, Steroline + Delena endgame.

Elena + Death = Steroline {Crash-And-Burn} (probably her crying over Stefan's grave in the finale) + Bamon endgame.

Just my two cents.