Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 01:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Finally, no more spoiler tags.
YES!! FREEDOM!!!

Quote:
Oh well, it remains a job. But who knows.
You know how I see this, Care, 1-2 episodes wouldn't kill her.... maybe only ruin her partying-time only, but surely not kill her Oh well, guess I should be thankfull she'll shoot the DE 5 minutes end, kkkkk

Quote:
Maybe kitsunen?
Still hope it'll be something more terrifying than that... I mean, inspired to them, but not them them bc Shinichi&Misao sound as lame as Silas, can't they be... IDK Satan and Lilith?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-14-2016, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

I know. I'm not a Dobrevic or anything (the opposite...I don't care about her), but people wanted her to film movies...and she did. But yeah, I also want her back earlier. Lol I think it will be more than 5 minutes.

Oh no. Let's hope they'll finally do something really scary.
Old 05-14-2016, 01:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know. I'm not a Dobrevic or anything (the opposite...I don't care about her), but people wanted her to film movies...and she did. But yeah, I also want her back earlier. Lol I think it will be more than 5 minutes.
And I see the point and I'm all for it, I'm glad she's making movies (granted, not class-A movies, but it's still something), but they basically shoot an episode in what? 7-10 days? A month to make 3 of them isn't much to ask, especially if they already know now how long this season will be Bc we can all agree it's the last one, right?

Quote:
Oh no. Let's hope they'll finally do something really scary.
Why not, it'd be funny!!! Or maybe they should learn something from The100 where the villain rocks badly!!
Let's hope, there are all the basis, and even though I know this possession thing will probably last 4-5 episodes only, but IMA I may even give season8 a chance if they play this well I know, shocking!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-14-2016, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

Oh well, never say never. Things can change, as JP said. And we don't know if Elena's "last chapter" is really 1 episode or a few. Or that they'll keep it a secret.

If they make this possession thing about Elena, I might be interested.
Old 05-14-2016, 01:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh well, never say never. Things can change, as JP said. And we don't know if Elena's "last chapter" is really 1 episode or a few. Or that they'll keep it a secret.
I'm disillusioned in this matter Positive and sure she'll be back, but disillusioned on how long

Quote:
If they make this possession thing about Elena, I might be interested.
Even though I'm sure it'll turn out to be a SL about "Oh look how hero Stefan is" (), I'm all for it bc Damon paid (again) to save others, the least they can do is to finally give a damn about him and save him, if they'll add Elena i'm all for it even more
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-14-2016, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

I know. But we didn't expect Elena's voice in 7x22, so that was already a surprise.

Mmm...people are really starting to think that S8 might be a short one.

Another Defan feast. But then you need to catch up with S7 first.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know. But we didn't expect Elena's voice in 7x22, so that was already a surprise.
Good point, guess they can always find a qay to surprise me, I hope so

Quote:
Mmm...people are really starting to think that S8 might be a short one.
At this point, if they were smart, they'd play well the Kitsune-card (or whatever they are ) and make 10 intense episodes about this: 5 about bringing back Denzo, and 5 about fighting them (with Elena being involved ), it'd be amazing

Quote:
Another Defan feast. But then you need to catch up with S7 first.
Not a chance, bb I know what I have to know, don't need anything else
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-14-2016, 02:15 AM
Master Fan

A few surprises would be nice. Rebekah is barely in TO as well, but she's still involved. She shows up for like 1 minute and disappears again.

They can make S8 actually exiting, if they'll do that. And bring back Elena in the last 2 episodes.

Lol I always need to catch up, even if I hate it. I can't just skip stuff.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
A few surprises would be nice. Rebekah is barely in TO as well, but she's still involved. She shows up for like 1 minute and disappears again
I was about to write a mean thing about Nina/Claire, but I'll avoid it, don't want to be too biased Let's hope she'll be back soon

Quote:
They can make S8 actually exiting, if they'll do that. And bring back Elena in the last 2 episodes.
That's my goal

Quote:
Lol I always need to catch up, even if I hate it. I can't just skip stuff.
Generally I do too, this time it'd be a waste of time, I already know what I need and care about to know
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-14-2016, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Let's hope for the best. And a few more surprises.

One episode about Elena's return, and then the final episode.

Well I guess my brother wants to see S7 (despite my warnings that it's bad), so I'll have to buy the dvd anyway.

Castle got cancelled (no I don't watch that show)...I guess they learned their lesson from TVD. SH got renewed anyway. The crappy shows keep going.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
One episode about Elena's return, and then the final episode.
That'd be great right now And before those, she has to be Damon's guide-light of course, like in the books, even if she's not there-there

Quote:
Well I guess my brother wants to see S7 (despite my warnings that it's bad), so I'll have to buy the dvd anyway.
Nooooooo, Caroline's brother don't do it, SAVE YOURSELF!!!!

I'll never understand the plotics in renewal at this point, I give up
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-14-2016, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

If they'll manage to keep Elena present till her actual return (WITH a picture ), it wouldn't be too bad. Stefan could give Damon "Elena-therapy" to bring him back.

He just doesn't want to miss stuff.

Oh well a part of me is also glad, if you know what I mean.
Old 05-14-2016, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If they'll manage to keep Elena present till her actual return (WITH a picture ), it wouldn't be too bad. Stefan could give Damon "Elena-therapy" to bring him back.
He better, I'm putting my trust in him in this, he knows Elena is the best trigger for humanity-less!Damon... problem is Possesed!Damon will remember Elena at all?!? The kitsune takes away memories in the books, maybe those flashbacks are really the last memories of Damon going away, they'll need to make him remember to bring the kitsune out!

Quote:
He just doesn't want to miss stuff.
Give him a summary!! it's not like he missed so much with the heretics!

Quote:
Oh well a part of me is also glad, if you know what I mean.
Yeah, I know
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-14-2016, 03:05 AM
Master Fan

"Elena" is the reason he got possessed. She should be the reason to bring him back. I have no idea if he lost his memories, or just lost his ability to love. But it has potential to make it about Defan AND Delena. It could be like Damon's version of 6x02, in reverse. Imagine Stefan tying up Damon, showing him a picture of Elena. Or using memories to trigger him. And Damon doesn't seem to remember/care. Until something happens that will fix him. Oh the potential.

I'm affraid I can't avoid this. And as much as I hated S7, it still has a few DE moments. And I want my TVD collection complete.

It's already bad enough that the pap photoshoot season has begun.

BTW: Delena is forever trended worldwide.
Old 05-14-2016, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"Elena" is the reason he got possessed. She should be the reason to bring him back.
Exactly... since they love circles as we proved already He was search for his light in that dark vault, now his light needs to bring him back for real :lovr:

Quote:
I have no idea if he lost his memories, or just lost his ability to love.
Can be a mix I mean, he surely is evil now, but how far? Can he fight the kitsune inside him and still have control in his body and brain? He remembers Enzo, but maybe it's the kitsune using his memories and he has no control on it

Quote:
But it has potential to make it about Defan AND Delena.
Exactly, it's about time they co-exist as they should

Quote:
It could be like Damon's version of 6x02, in reverse. Imagine Stefan tying up Damon, showing him a picture of Elena. Or using memories to trigger him. And Damon doesn't seem to remember/care. Until something happens that will fix him. Oh the potential.
That'd be a beautiful parallelism in reverse, showing how they're each other trigger, how much they mean to each other in their lives It has to be about her, it HAS TO, they're showing all ovevr again and again how she's important in his life, come on!!

Quote:
I'm affraid I can't avoid this. And as much as I hated S7, it still has a few DE moments. And I want my TVD collection complete.
Good luck with that then

Quote:
It's already bad enough that the pap photoshoot season has begun.
I don't even care anymore, we knew it was coming, let's hope it'll be less painfull than in the past

Quote:
BTW: Delena is forever trended worldwide.
Yeah, I saw
I am the storm"

Anna
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top