Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica001 (View Post)
That's why she fell in love with him He was completely selfless with her, he only wanted her to be with him if that's what she wanted. He even pushed her away because of the sire bond but just couldn't bring himself to walk away from her forever when there was a chance she could love him back.
He gave her hope with Stefan no matter how much it hurt him and respected her choice when she wanted to be with him Yeah, he still had many doubts and drove him crazy, but he wanted to be 100% sure she loves him for what he is, now that he knows and wants a future with her, he'll wait for her forever

Quote:
Admittedly season 6 was better than season 5, but ever since season 4 when it became all about the cure or the sire bond, I haven't been as excited by the show as I was in its earlier seasons. But I agree, I love the Dalaric bromance. It's better than Damon/Enzo, who are apparently supposed to be best friends.
After season4 the show started to suck, but season6 was good, beside the rushed final and some other things Dalaric is the best bromance, I don't mind Denzo enough, my problem is... another one, can't talk about it here

Quote:
They grew together. They both changed. I think Rose's speech spoke the truth.
Rose's speech was the best, she underlined both the bad and good side of them, it was honest In season5 mostly we saw the bad side more, in season6 and other the good side
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

They only need to remove some couches, and it's already perfect. Their family/friends (the ones that are still alive) dressed up, Damon in his suit, Elena in white, someone blessing the marriage and tadaaa...DE wedding!!!
Old 06-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
They only need to remove some couches, and it's already perfect. Their family/friends (the ones that are still alive) dressed up, Damon in his suit, Elena in white, someone blessing the marriage and tadaaa...DE wedding!!!
Pretty much If, as I hope, they'll wake her up sooner than 60 years, there may still be Rick and Jer too there, they're the most important for Elena to be there
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
He gave her hope with Stefan no matter how much it hurt him and respected her choice when she wanted to be with him Yeah, he still had many doubts and drove him crazy, but he wanted to be 100% sure she loves him for what he is, now that he knows and wants a future with her, he'll wait for her forever
That's the definition of real, true love in my eyes. Selflessness.

Quote:
After season4 the show started to suck, but season6 was good, beside the rushed final and some other things Dalaric is the best bromance, I don't mind Denzo enough, my problem is... another one, can't talk about it here
Season 6 was definitely an improvement over the suckish season 5. Well, that has done nothing except peek my interest... What is it?

Quote:
Rose's speech was the best, she underlined both the bad and good side of them, it was honest In season5 mostly we saw the bad side more, in season6 and other the good side
I agree. It wasn't biased one way or the other. He's "either the best thing for her or the worst" and honestly I think it can be interpreted either way. I adore them, but there's the odd moment I understand where it could be construed that he's the worst.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Is it wrong that I kind of laughed at "the ones that are still alive"?

Also, is it too much to ask for Alaric to officiate?
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

I also think they'll see each other sooner than they might think.

Season 6 was certainly better than the 5th, although it had some annoyingly weak points.

Season 5 was focused on Damon being the "worst" for her, and season 6 "the best".

EDIT: it's ok to laugh.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Season 5 was focused on Damon being the "worst" for her, and season 6 "the best".
I agree. I think season 5 implied that Damon reverted to being evil if Elena wasn't in his life, but season 7 might give him a chance to grow on his own.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Also, is it too much to ask for Alaric to officiate?
Nope it's my wish too if eh can do it, not sure how it works in USA With all his bad luck when it comes to women, blessing the happiness of his BEST friend and his almost daughter is just fair

Quote:
I also think they'll see each other sooner than they might think.
Let's hope so, it'd be the best thing ever

Quote:
That's the definition of real, true love in my eyes. Selflessness.
Exactly

Quote:
Season 6 was definitely an improvement over the suckish season 5. Well, that has done nothing except peek my interest... What is it?
Bamon, worst thing ever to me

Quote:
I agree. It wasn't biased one way or the other. He's "either the best thing for her or the worst" and honestly I think it can be interpreted either way. I adore them, but there's the odd moment I understand where it could be construed that he's the worst.
They hurt each other too, but they survived everything and learnt to forgive and understand, their love overcame everything in the end

Quote:
I agree. I think season 5 implied that Damon reverted to being evil if Elena wasn't in his life, but season 7 might give him a chance to grow on his own.
If the writers won't want to make him bad again bc they think it's more "Funny to watch"
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nope it's my wish too if eh can do it, not sure how it works in USA With all his bad luck when it comes to women, blessing the happiness of his BEST friend and his almost daughter is just fair
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Bamon
Oh okay. To be honest, I quite like their friendship. I'm just nervous because any other time a boy and girl have become close friends, its become romantic. See: All of Caroline's friendships with guys.

Quote:
They hurt each other too, but they survived everything and learnt to forgive and understand, their love overcame everything in the end
Agreed. They don't love each other in spite of their flaws, they love each other because of them.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I was also thinking about Alaric officiating. We all had the same thought.

IKR Anna? That was my biggest annoyance this year.

Of course, EVERYONE wants badass Damon.

EDIT: nope, Stefan/Lexi were never romantic. Or Enzo/Caroline (just a flirty banter).
Old 06-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was also thinking about Alaric offciating. We all had the same thought.
Because it's the right thought.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
EDIT: nope, Stefan/Lexi were never romantic. Or Enzo/Caroline (just a flirty banter).
In all fairness, Enzo/Caroline were never close friends and their friendship existed during the time they were forcing Steroline down our throats. And Stefan/Lexi didn't have enough episodes to ruin their friendship.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Of course, EVERYONE wants badass Damon.
Apparently We're "bad fans" otherwise I'm sorry, I love Damon's character for his journey from badass to a complex character, even more after 6 seasons I don't care to watch him bad again

Quote:
Oh okay. To be honest, I quite like their friendship. I'm just nervous because any other time a boy and girl have become close friends, its become romantic. See: All of Caroline's friendships with guys.
Lucky you, wish I could say the same If they make it romantic they'd ruin his character (and hers too, but I don't give a damn about her, so whatever ) for good and Stefan would really be the best thing for Elena in the end then, Damon is capable to stay loyal without a girl in his bed no doubt Not to mention the disrespect towards Elena's sacrifize in 6x22, she's not dead, they cannot make Damon cheat on her So I really hope writers aren't that stupid for real

Quote:
Agreed. They don't love each other in spite of their flaws, they love each other because of them.
Exactly
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Yep we're bad fans, it's our fault (and Nina's) that the show was about triangles after all. JP's words, not mine.

Oh yeah, Elena totally sacrificed herself so that her best friend can hit on her fiancee. Way to go B.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep we're bad fans, it's our fault (and Nina's) that the show was about triangles after all. JP's words, not mine.
Surely, totally our fault, we weren't the ones to beg the end of it in season3 already... and anyway the triangle died in 4x23, who cares anymore?!?

Quote:
Oh yeah, Elena totally sacrificed herself so that her best friend can hit on her fiancee. Way to go B.
IKR?! I think even the writers can understand the non-logic in this, they can't be so stupid
I am the storm"

Anna