Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Yep he fell in love for who she is.

IKR? She was already feeling bad for killing people, and they made her feel worse.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Yep he fell in love for who she is.

Think it's still one of the most beautiful quotes of him about her

Quote:
IKR? She was already feeling bad for killing people, and they made her feel worse.
They were disgusting, really She was a ********* vampire, she was defending her brother and them all for the matter, she felt bad and yet they kept say she was a broken toy who should be fixed
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I think those were the main reasons, yeah She still loved Stefan, but surely not as much as in season1-2, even just bc there was a choice to make, where it shouldn't have been if she was so sure of her feelings
I agree. Like she admitted herself, she realised she loved Damon in 3x01 and, even though she still loved Stefan, I think her love for him was fading as her love for Damon grew.

Quote:
THIS I'll always ship Delena and always be glad I "met" them and started this show, their understanding and care for each other is the proof of their love, the acceptance, the desire to be together anyway, as humans or as vampires I'm ruined for any other ships for good now
Season 3 was airing when I became invested in the show. I watched some Delena clips on youtube before buying the boxset for the first couple seasons. Delena are the reason I started watching, and the reason I stayed.

Quote:
IKR?! And anyway, it's not like Elena didn't show regret after it, she wasn't happy to have killed someone, no matter how much the hunter had treatened her life and, even more, Jeremy's one!
Well, part of that was because of the curse, but her true feelings about killing someone came through when she got her humanity back and realised she'd killed the waitress.

Quote:
She knows he's honest enough not to judge other people like he's superior or better to them, he's honest enough to call her out her bull**** when it's needed and to be by her side when she needs it
Exactly. Unlike Caroline and Stefan, who are by no means perfect yet act like they are, Damon recognises himself for who he is and acknowledges his mistakes.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Think it's still one of the most beautiful quotes of him about her
I think that was the moment it became clear who loved her more.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

All true.

Someone suggested that DE should get married near the fireplace. Of course, why haven't I thought about that before? It's perfect because that's their spot.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

A fireplace wedding I am now going to be very disappointed if that doesn't come to pass
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica001 (View Post)
I think that was the moment it became clear who loved her more.
Pretty much And who loves her regardless anything

Quote:
I agree. Like she admitted herself, she realised she loved Damon in 3x01 and, even though she still loved Stefan, I think her love for him was fading as her love for Damon grew.
Pretty much, while she was falling for Damon she was unfalling for Stefan 3x01 was the perfetc moment for her to realize she loved Damon, not just bc she was still human but because it was a selfless moment of him, proving he was "The better man" and she saw it for what it was

Quote:
Season 3 was airing when I became invested in the show. I watched some Delena clips on youtube before buying the boxset for the first couple seasons. Delena are the reason I started watching, and the reason I stayed.
2x08 sealed the deal for me, I watched the clip on YT and started to watch TVD since there, joined the fandom afetr 3x22

Are you going to watch season7?

Quote:
Well, part of that was because of the curse, but her true feelings about killing someone came through when she got her humanity back and realised she'd killed the waitress.
Yeah, but she still had more reasons to kill the hunter than the wiatress, and she still showed regret for both And yet people found a way to blame her for that in season6 too, making it sound like she was a monster

Quote:
Exactly. Unlike Caroline and Stefan, who are by no means perfect yet act like they are, Damon recognises himself for who he is and acknowledges his mistakes.
Exactly, he knows his limits and why he cannot judge others
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Pretty much, while she was falling for Damon she was unfalling for Stefan 3x01 was the perfetc moment for her to realize she loved Damon, not just bc she was still human but because it was a selfless moment of him, proving he was "The better man" and she saw it for what it was
It is also the epitome of why I love Delena. Damon's always been so selfless with her, telling her Stefan deserves her and giving her the necklace, but Stefan's always used other techniques to get her, like blaming Damon for everything and repeatedly telling her "he's a monster"

Quote:
2x08 sealed the deal for me, I watched the clip on YT and started to watch TVD since there, joined the fandom afetr 3x22
I think the first scene I saw of theirs was the "I will always choose you" moment, which remains one of my top 3 moments I think

Quote:
Are you going to watch season7?
I think so. I don't know, I might just do what I did with season 5. I hated the season and only watched the Delena scenes on youtube. Tbh, I am quite intrigued to see what direction they take the show in as long as they don't give Damon another serious love interest.

Quote:
Yeah, but she still had more reasons to kill the hunter than the wiatress, and she still showed regret for both And yet people found a way to blame her for that in season6 too, making it sound like she was a monster

Exactly, he knows his limits and why he cannot judge others
It's like they're meant for each other. There are Steroline, the self-righteous do-no-good-do-gooders and Delena are always called out on their mistakes more than anyone else but they're by no means the only ones to make them
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Someone suggested that DE should get married near the fireplace. Of course, why haven't I thought about that before? It's perfect because that's their spot.
We should be ashamed of ourselved for not have thought about it!!! It'd be perfect, it's their place after all, of their love and friendhsip and bad and good moments, it's only fair for them to marry there too
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
We should be ashamed of ourselved for not have thought about it!!! It'd be perfect, it's their place after all, of their love and friendhsip and bad and good moments, it's only fair for them to marry there too
Agreed. It has to happen
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Let's hope it will They already married in 6x21, but I want another wedding after so many tears

Quote:
It is also the epitome of why I love Delena. Damon's always been so selfless with her, telling her Stefan deserves her and giving her the necklace, but Stefan's always used other techniques to get her, like blaming Damon for everything and repeatedly telling her "he's a monster"
Yeah, same here, Damon sabotaged his chances many times to make the right thing and it took Elena to be single in season3 or broken up with Stefan in season4 to make the right move

Quote:
I think the first scene I saw of theirs was the "I will always choose you" moment, which remains one of my top 3 moments I think
It was a great moment too, very powerfull

Quote:
I think so. I don't know, I might just do what I did with season 5. I hated the season and only watched the Delena scenes on youtube. Tbh, I am quite intrigued to see what direction they take the show in as long as they don't give Damon another serious love interest.
I'll only watch scenes on YT, Dalaric ones and those if Damon will mention Elena For the rest, I don't give a damn about the show anymore without my baby girl in there and Delena neither, so I'll pass Hopefully we'll get Delena reunion in 7x22 already, then I'll coem back

Quote:
It's like they're meant for each other. There are Steroline, the self-righteous do-no-good-do-gooders and Delena are always called out on their mistakes more than anyone else but they're by no means the only ones to make them
I think Delena is the most real and realistic couple in there, they are not afraid to call each other out when it's needed and were friends before falling in love, that's why they're so strong
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

We need an official wedding. IKR? I was always thinking about a forest scene, but the fireplace makes much more sense. The real Salvatore mansion (RIP) was actually used for weddings, so it would be perfect. It would complete make their fireplace journey.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Let's hope it will They already married in 6x21, but I want another wedding after so many tears
That's all I want

Quote:
Yeah, same here, Damon sabotaged his chances many times to make the right thing and it took Elena to be single in season3 or broken up with Stefan in season4 to make the right move
That's why she fell in love with him He was completely selfless with her, he only wanted her to be with him if that's what she wanted. He even pushed her away because of the sire bond but just couldn't bring himself to walk away from her forever when there was a chance she could love him back.

Quote:
I'll only watch scenes on YT, Dalaric ones and those if Damon will mention Elena For the rest, I don't give a damn about the show anymore without my baby girl in there and Delena neither, so I'll pass Hopefully we'll get Delena reunion in 7x22 already, then I'll coem back

I think Delena is the most real and realistic couple in there, they are not afraid to call each other out when it's needed and were friends before falling in love, that's why they're so strong
Admittedly season 6 was better than season 5, but ever since season 4 when it became all about the cure or the sire bond, I haven't been as excited by the show as I was in its earlier seasons. But I agree, I love the Dalaric bromance. It's better than Damon/Enzo, who are apparently supposed to be best friends.

Quote:
They grew together. They both changed. I think Rose's speech spoke the truth.
Every night I save you.
Old 06-07-2015, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We need an official wedding. IKR? I was always thinking about a forest scene, but the fireplace makes much more sense. The real Salvatore mansion (RIP) was actually used for weddings, so it would be perfect. It would complete make their fireplace journey.
They can make the hall look like a church for the wedding and make references to flames that are now united
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
They can make the hall look like a church for the wedding and make references to flames that are now united

...That is all.
Every night I save you.