Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Yeah when Damon is done with being snarky, he's like "congrats man". I'm not against Jolaric, but not a big fan either. Just being glad for Alaric.

Maybe Elena will finally get her storyline in season 7. While she's the heroine.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Well, since it's the last season it'd make sense, the story started with her and will finish with her We have 5 episodes left, no time for a proper SL for her, I just hope for her to be involved in things And then use these 5 episodes to introduce her next SL
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-24-2015, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Yeah they have already started the final storyline for this season. But I hope they have something big in store for her next season.

It's been too long since the show was from her POV.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

You mean her being human in the end of the season?

Well, Alaric is her paternal figure right now, I can see Elena being happy with her and interested in their future together
First bold: Yes, that what I meant. You I'm preparing myself for this possibility but I want to be wrong. Please, writers surprise us and don't cure either Elena or Damon.

Second bold: I can see it too and I totally understand that. But I want to see Elena finding out about it together with Damon. Not seperately.

And yes, I think that I'm the only person here who is not that excited with Jolaric's wedding. And I'm disappointed with Alaric that I can't be happy for him.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydelena (View Post)
First bold: Yes, that what I meant. You I'm preparing myself for this possibility but I want to be wrong. Please, writers surprise us and don't cure either Elena or Damon.
Ok Well, we'll see, they can definitely do that I guess, I doubt and hope they won't, but it's possibile

Quote:
Second bold: I can see it too and I totally understand that. But I want to see Elena finding out about it together with Damon. Not seperately.
Ah ok Well, together would be good too, even better, I'm just open to everything

Quote:
And yes, I think that I'm the only person here who is not that excited with Jolaric's wedding. And I'm disappointed with Alaric that I can't be happy for him.
Well, he went through a lot so I wish him all the happiness possible, if marrying Jo is the way, then I'm happy for him Granted I'd like him to be more involved in action stuff too, such a waste of screen for Matt But the little we got, I'm happy he's back Disappointed about what, if I may ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Yeah they have already started the final storyline for this season. But I hope they have something big in store for her.
Let's hope so

Quote:
It's been too long since the show was from her POV.
Agree
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-24-2015, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

I'm not excited about Jolaric per se, but Alaric deserves it. Yes Dalaric may have been a disappointed friendship this season. But still...I'm ok with it.

Also hope DE will hear the news together. I want to see their faces.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Have to go now girls SYT
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight Anna
Old 03-24-2015, 04:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm happy for Alaric but I wanted a DE wedding.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Doesn't necessarily mean we won't get one. I think it's to introduce the audience to the idea.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

Disappointed about what, if I may ask?
I still can't forgive Alaric for refusing to uncompell Elena. He knew that it hurt Damon but he still refused to do it. Even though Damon has the total right to be mad at him, to hate him, to punch him, he still didn't do it. He behaved in a mature way toward him because he could understand it. But when Alaric found out about that Damon compelled him to steal the ascedent from Jo to save Bonnie, a girl thanks to whom he's still alive and didn't go into oblivion, he acted very unfair and immature. Yes, he was right to be mad but he should have listen that Kai escaped the prison world anyway. He was mad just for a girl that he barely knew. He didn't show his gratitude even if he did then he was very unreliable.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I just hope damon is the best man at the wedding and Elena is one of the bridesmaid. Damon watching Elena walking down and picturing her in a white dress for there wedding.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
I just hope damon is the best man at the wedding and Elena is one of the bridesmaid. Damon watching Elena walking down and picturing her in a white dress for there wedding.

That would be great. That's the only interesting part of this wedding for me.

Even though I'm a little disappointed with Alaric, I still ship Dalaric. I want Alaric to be Damon's best friend. I don't want anyone to replace Ric.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Did you guys see this, PLL tweeted this

Quote:
Side note: If you're a TVD fan, you'll be amused to learn that 'Delena is A' is trending. #wildtheories #PrettyLittleLiars
8:11pm - 24 Mar 15
Old 03-25-2015, 06:17 AM
Elite Fan

Good afternoon

Ahahah for the PLL thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydelena (View Post)
I still can't forgive Alaric for refusing to uncompell Elena. He knew that it hurt Damon but he still refused to do it. Even though Damon has the total right to be mad at him, to hate him, to punch him, he still didn't do it. He behaved in a mature way toward him because he could understand it. But when Alaric found out about that Damon compelled him to steal the ascedent from Jo to save Bonnie, a girl thanks to whom he's still alive and didn't go into oblivion, he acted very unfair and immature. Yes, he was right to be mad but he should have listen that Kai escaped the prison world anyway. He was mad just for a girl that he barely knew. He didn't show his gratitude even if he did then he was very unreliable.
I see Well, he surely should have agree immediately, it was OOC of him and made just to post-pone the return of Elena's memories with Alaric being human again They had to blame someone, and they chose Alaric

Damon behaved in a "mature way"?!? Sorry, but I can't agree on this He compelled his friend, taking away his free will, like he was his puppy, bc he didn't agree to follow Damon's idiot plan as he wanted, he dismissed Alaric's wish to protect Jo too while Alaric never denied his help for Bonnie, he just asked for another way. Guess his buddy's request meant nothing comparing to his new EPIC friendship Damon acted like a child to me in that scene, just as much as in those when he kept making snarky comments on Elena choosing to forget: both Elena and Alaric apologizxed to him, and yet he had to keep mentioning it Elena spent 4 months in hell thinking he was gone for good, thinking he was dead-dead, taking drugs, going crazy. What was he doing in the meantime, while he at least knew she was alive? Oh yeah, now we all know: making pancakes and deciding to find the cure again.

Oh well, it's the past, DE are good now (cure apart ) and I gave up for Dalaric in this season, weddign is my last hope

source

I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 03-25-2015 at 06:34 AM