Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 07:26 PM
Passionate Fan

If she say no, which I hope she does how is she going to get her memories back. So damon mom most likely married there dad for money b/c she wasn't really sad when damon told her about Stefan killing her husband.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If she say no, which I hope she does how is she going to get her memories back
Either she doesn't (which I doubt) or they can find another way Bc since the cure became reality, I'd rather have her without memories than have her human with the impossibility of turning back and stay so, which more than probably could be the twist of the cure

But again, I don't think Elena will take it willingly Sure, the idea of having her memories back is tempting, but that's all, she wants forever with him, she cannot have it as a human They know the cure is unpredictable, risking her life or transition back only for the memories? It's exaggerating to me
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-19-2015, 07:38 PM
Passionate Fan

She wants to be with him forever, so it would be a waste of time and after everything they been thought they deserve a happy ending.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
She wants to be with him forever, so it would be a waste of time and after everything they been thought they deserve a happy ending.
Pretty much Look at them right now, they're the most stable, strong and healthy relationship in this show pretty much, who would have thought? And they earnt that, overcoming every obstacles, they earnt their happiness

And this is the looks of a man in love who has been finally chosen and loved completely, deeply, strongly... it'd be beyond mean and devastating to ruin his life again
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-19-2015, 08:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
He compelled her bc he was an original vampire, made my Esther with magic and the doppelganger blood and not turned out of some vampires blood, normal vampires cannot compell each other, so no he can't
He was like a original??Really???Woaa...I didn't remember that... Oh well...shoot...my plan can't work then! Well...they could keep the cure for later...if anyone wants to take it one day!

Aarrrhh I hate the POSSIBILITY of human Elena.... I want her forever with Damon!

Look at this happy little face.......too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

BYE
LOVE
Old 03-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe they were going to have Dex when his mother in the house. I found Bonnie watching DE really weird and creepy.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE everybody (View Post)
He was like a original??Really???Woaa...I didn't remember that... Oh well...shoot...my plan can't work then! Well...they could keep the cure for later...if anyone wants to take it one day!
Yep, he was, Esther made him inn 3x20, that's how he compelled Elena bc Original Vampires are the only ones capable of doing it Guess the cure can turn out to be a weapon just in case, yeah, hopefully Elena will refuse it for good :finegrs_crossed:

Quote:
Aarrrhh I hate the POSSIBILITY of human Elena.... I want her forever with Damon!
Yeah, same here, but I don't see the point in make them end up alone and miserable, which will be their future if they'll be separated, so

Quote:
Look at this happy little face.......too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
How could people not love them?!?

Quote:
Robyn Ross @RobynRossTVG · 2 h 2 ore fa
I'm so excited to meet my boyfriend's mom! - said no one except Elena #tvd
She was so funny, fixing her dress and not knowing how to call her, she wanted to make a good impression on her mother-in-law, just adorable

Off to bed now, it's 4.15am here, need to sleep SYT girls, hope to chat a lot with you all, we have a lot to talk about
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
I found Bonnie watching DE really weird and creepy.
Me too!! And the look Damon gave to Bonnie?? I was like....euuhh.....is he gonna ask to join or WHAT? That was freaking awkward!! Bonnie could have say something....not just look at them....I mean...WE CAN watch them, but not with her in the room!

Quote:
Yep, he was, Esther made him inn 3x20, that's how he compelled Elena bc Original Vampires are the only ones capable of doing it Guess the cure can turn out to be a weapon just in case, yeah, hopefully Elena will refuse it for good
ahaha thanks for the reminder! I totally forget how Alaric became a vampire! BADDDD ME!!

Quote:
How could people not love them?!?
I DON'T KNOW ...I mean, you just look their face when they look at each other and you go all *aaaaaaaawwwww*! My heart just melt!!!

BYE
LOVE

Last edited by LOVE everybody; 03-19-2015 at 08:21 PM
Old 03-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Goodnight Anna
Old 03-19-2015, 08:38 PM
Absolute Fan

I just watched the episode and Damon's expressions at the end. He is so tortured and torn about what to do. His expression almost killed me.

I think he will give her the cure.

What do you guys think?

Did I mention that his expression killed me?
Old 03-20-2015, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
I just watched the episode and Damon's expressions at the end. He is so tortured and torn about what to do. His expression almost killed me.

I think he will give her the cure.

What do you guys think?

Did I mention that his expression killed me?
Maybe Ashley But you can say it as many times as you want

I think he'll tell her about the cure and give her the choice, but it's her choice to make, not his, he'll respect hers anyway And, again, I think he himself just want to be fair with her, but he wants her to stay a vampire and have forever together

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE everybody (View Post)
Me too!! And the look Damon gave to Bonnie?? I was like....euuhh.....is he gonna ask to join or WHAT? That was freaking awkward!! Bonnie could have say something....not just look at them....I mean...WE CAN watch them, but not with her in the room!
Ahaahah, ugh, disgusting thought though Yeah, that was awkward in general

Quote:
I DON'T KNOW ...I mean, you just look their face when they look at each other and you go all *aaaaaaaawwwww*! [IMG]http://www.theprospect.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/jennifer-lawrence-awwww.gif[IMG] My heart just melt!!!
You look at them and just want them to be happy

source

Damon is all "Really Elena?!?" but hey, that's not funny at all, baby boy, your wifey wants to impress and be respectful with her mother-in-law!!
She was just adorable, they were so domestic there!!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-20-2015, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

Delena were so cute, and Steroline soooo boring. Mama Salvatore is a little creepy, and I almost feel sorry for Kai. Bonnie, did you really have to cockblock them? So people WERE right about the cure. I'm probably the only one who finds this interesting.

Prediction: Damon offers Elena the cure, which she'll refuse. But something bad happens in the finale, so she's kinda forced to take it (death/life situation). This is the way she'll get her memories back, but she'll be human. This will be a big obstacle, but not the end. I have faith.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:46 AM
Elite Fan

I'm just annoyed bc it was so NOT needed I'd prefer it to be back only to prove Elena will choose him anyway and maybe his sefless gesture (give her a chance to be human again) may trigger the memories back But Elena human? No thanks
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-20-2015, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Anna. Yeah I know how you think about it.

Aaaw, Elena adoring Damon's baby pic. And they look hot in 6x18.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

If the twist is people not being able to turn back once they get the cure, I'm sure we will ALL so not appreciate it

That was adorable, Elena fangirling over her hubby baby!version, the noises she made were just too cute

And may I point out we were talking about passionate make-out just yesterday and we got it, bb?
I am the storm"

Anna