Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2014, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

I think he's only half wrong, he also had a point and Damon was indeed a dick with him with the compelling thing, but I think they'll solve it pretty soon, so I wait and hope for good

Guess it was too much to hope 6x10 could have ended... not exactly like 4x07 bc I want her to have her memories back first, but with a teasing kiss anyway? Elena's face in the last gif speaks volumes
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-13-2014, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I think I'm still mad that Alaric took the high road with uncompelling Elena when Damon returned.

I love that Damon put on an easy to rip shirt for elena as well. Damn Kai!!!
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Maybe Elena being kidnapped will help Dalaric to work together and fix things.

They're so keeping the kiss for a special moment.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought we would get Damon, Alaric, and Enzo scenes. I think we got one scene with Damon and Enzo. I guess we can't get everything.

Does anyone else think Matt and Enzo will turn into BFF's

They are so building up to the Delena kiss. It will happen when amnesia Elena is totally in love with Damon again. Believe me it's coming very quick.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 12-13-2014, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
I think I'm still mad that Alaric took the high road with uncompelling Elena when Damon returned.
That's the only thing I blame Alaric for, he should have compelled her back the second Damon was back too, Alaric knew the life Elena was living was a fake, it was pointless to stick with it Or they should have written this as in Alaric/Elena didn't have time to talk about it or to consider the chances, this way it was just pointless to postpone DE... which I'm ok, but it made Alaric look like an idiot But compelling Elena in the first place? I'm not saying it was ok, I just think it was their only choice for her to survive in that moment

Quote:
I love that Damon put on an easy to rip shirt for elena as well. Damn Kai!!!
Hubby knows Wifey taste and wanted to ease the moment Damn, I hope next DEx scene will have a ripping shirt moment too!

Also, Damon was finally about to get the dinner he planned already in 1994!AU!!! Damn Kai indeed!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-13-2014, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Also, Damon was finally about to get the dinner he planned already in 1994!AU!!! Damn Kai indeed!!
One of the many reasons he needs to go. Haha yes, Damon had a perfect shirt for Dex.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I was totally ok with originally compelling Elena. The way they did it was very tasteful. We learned the moment she knew she loved Damon. That is another reason I'm mad at him. He was in her head. He knew the depth of her love for Damon, and then he looks at Damon and says she's happy.

Old 12-13-2014, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
One of the many reasons he needs to go.
I'm sure Damon cooked something special for her and tidy all the house so everything would have been perfect... and she never got the chance tp see that Give them this damn dinner, for God's sake, they deserve it!!!

Quote:
Haha yes, Damon had a perfect shirt for Dex.
Bet he has the "Elena can rip this off" shirts' pile in his wardrobe!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-13-2014, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Well at least we had DE eating breakfast. That's one thing. But dinner is more romantic of course, with candlelight and wine. He should start an Elena-proof wardrobe.

Yeah I know Scottie, that was not a good move.

EDIT: it's almost dinner time. SYL
Old 12-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I so want Damon to find girl panties in the house from all of Jeremy ' s sexual conquests.
Maybe the scene can turn into a jealous Elena scene because she thinks her hubby is playing around.

Last edited by scottwajda8819; 12-13-2014 at 10:05 AM
Old 12-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Bye Caroline Still has to get used to the fact you have dinner so early compared to me

Quote:
I so want Damon or stefan to find girl panties in the house from all of Jeremy ' s sexual conquests.
Maybe the scene can turn into a jealous Elena scene.
Ahahahah, Damon is probably going to kil Jeremy for that and clean the house twice
Hardly see that since she knows none lived in that house for months and Damon was... well, dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Well at least we had DE eating breakfast. That's one thing. But dinner is more romantic of course, with candlelight and wine.
Baby steps Maybe when she'll have her memories back and they'll be together, he can surprise her with that too

Quote:
He should start an Elena-proof wardrobe.
He'll need a new big wardrobe just for that
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-13-2014, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

You know Jeremy had to use Damon's king size bed.

DE better re-enforce that poor bed when they have Dex. 2 vampires that haven't had sex in months, oh boy.

Last edited by scottwajda8819; 12-13-2014 at 10:15 AM
Old 12-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You know Jeremy had to use Damon's king size bed.
DE bed violated like this Can accept this only if it's because he missed mommy and daddy!!
Otherwise, it's time for him to get grounded, no playstation for 1 month!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I want Dex on the pool table!!!##

Remember Damon bought it because he was sexually frustrated after they broke up.

Old 12-13-2014, 10:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I want Dex on the pool table!!!##

Remember Damon bought it because he was sexually frustrated after they broke up.
OMG, yeas, I remember it now that you mention it Guess it's only fair for it to be baptize!

Quote:
DE better re-enforce that poor bed when they have Dex. 2 vampires that haven't had sex in months, oh boy.
Ahahaha, yes, 4 months and more apart+ sexual furstration since 5x16... guess that poor bed won't survive this time!!
Hope none will be there to listen to extremely loud DE, they won't be able to sleep anymore
I am the storm"

Anna