Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyVD (View Post)
1) They say is Season 3 loads of times that witches can't be vampires, and Damon turns Abby to stop her being a witch. But wasn't the mum of the originals a vampire witch? Or is that different because she created them? Or is she not a vampire because I thought she was.
Esther was just a witch, always has been; Rebekah said she refused to turn into a vampire along with her family for that too In that case they kept the mythology intact

Quote:
2) Stefan turns his humanity off for Claus, but it's never clear when he turns it back on again. It seems like this gradual change which I didn't think it was how it worked. Didn't he have to turn it on, feel guilty and then get over it?
In 3x09 Klaus released him from his compulsion bc Stefan had saved him from Damon, then Stefan was still managing but his emotions were bakc on tecnically
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-14-2015, 05:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Esther was just a witch, always has been; Rebekah said she refused to turn into a vampire along with her family for that too In that case they kept the mythology intact

In 3x09 Klaus released him from his compulsion bc Stefan had saved him from Damon, then Stefan was still managing but his emotions were bakc on tecnically
Thanks so much for this! So Esther survived that long in her coffin not because she was a vampire but because she was under a spell?

And for the humanity thing, I know Klaus released him from his compulsion to serve him, but I thought that was separate from having his humanity off. I kind of thought Stefan had to turn that back on himself. But I guess it's a thin line!
Old 10-14-2015, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks so much for this! So Esther survived that long in her coffin not because she was a vampire but because she was under a spell?
Yep, her witch-friend Aryana prevented her body to decompose while her spirit was in the Other Side basically, waiting to come back. It was all magical At least in TVD, don't know if they changed something in TO

Quote:
And for the humanity thing, I know Klaus released him from his compulsion to serve him, but I thought that was separate from having his humanity off. I kind of thought Stefan had to turn that back on himself. But I guess it's a thin line!
I don't recall it right, maybe, for what I remember he turned it off only bc Klaus ordered his to in 3x05, so when he was released from compulsion, he had emotions on too He struggled a lot with that and the guilt though
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-14-2015, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I don't recall it right, maybe, for what I remember he turned it off only bc Klaus ordered his to in 3x05, so when he was released from compulsion, he had emotions on too He struggled a lot with that and the guilt though
If I remember correctly, Klaus only freed Stefan of his debt to him. Stefan didn't turn his emotions on until afterwards. I think he slowly started feeling in 3x11 and by 3x18, his emotions were completely back on.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:07 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
If I remember correctly, Klaus only freed Stefan of his debt to him. Stefan didn't turn his emotions on until afterwards. I think he slowly started feeling in 3x11 and by 3x18, his emotions were completely back on.
Yeah that's how I thought it went, I suppose I was just surprised that his emotions came on so gradually and they didn't really make a thing of it - it just happened. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any big emotional moment where he switches them on and has a huge breakdown or guilt and him and Elena have a mega heart to heart. Thanks all!
Old 10-15-2015, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah that's how I thought it went, I suppose I was just surprised that his emotions came on so gradually and they didn't really make a thing of it - it just happened. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any big emotional moment where he switches them on and has a huge breakdown or guilt and him and Elena have a mega heart to heart. Thanks all!
You're welcome I was perplexed too back there, I wasn't sure what was the plan with him, just took it as they had delivered it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2018, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Everything about this season was remarkable - Klaus|Stefan, bringing in Rekebah and just felt the season was incredible
Old 05-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was so incredible!! I loved this season so much!
Old 05-21-2018, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

From what I can recall, this was a good season.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

What did you like from S3
Season 3 was amazing! Loved all the originals and how we were used to them at this point. Obviously loved the DE storyline finally developing. I loved Stefan/Klaus too, they were so fun to watch.

What did you dislike?
TBH not a lot! Stefan being "evil" the whole season was a bit much but I actually felt the pacing was pretty great.

What are your overview of the characters?
Still loved all the same characters but Stefan really grew for me this season. I love seeing his darker side. Paul was amazing this season. Klaus also stepped it up a lot.

Favorite ships?
DE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL. Loved the progression of their storyline. Klaus/Caroline were also really fun to watch.

Favorites episodes?
Hmm, 319 obviously lol. 310. Seflishly yes for DE. But literally almost every episode this season was so good, I just remember loving every one of them and being super invested in the storyline. Such a phenomenal season.

Ranking:
I'd give it a 10/10 which ties it with season 1 for me, but season 1 has a slight edge because it was the original so my feels were fresh and yeah... just loved it. nothing can compare to it.

Season 1 - 10/10
Season 3 - 10/10
Season 2 - 8/10
Old 05-26-2018, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

This is definitely my favorite season of all the ones I have watched and probably will always remain my favorite!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-06-2018, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It will always be one of my personal favourites as well!
Old 06-14-2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea the first 3 seasons were strong as a whole
Old 07-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Stefan/Klaus, Klaroline, DE...this season was amazing!
Old 07-19-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rekebah and the rest of the Originals