Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Matt, too, Alexa.

I really like Enzo.

This episode was . . . I don't know, a bit weird, for some reason. Not bad, not good. Just . . . eh.

Ending caught me by surprise.

I'm loving the Bonnie/Enzo stuff. HATING the Caroline/Alaric. It's just too strange!

I was kind of all prepared to enjoy some quality Steroline this season, and I feel like they've really ****ed it up.
ICON
Old 05-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
thats how i feel about matt.i love him, most people dont. but he just gets the worst storylines!
That's how I feel about all of the supporting male characters. I love Matt, Alaric, Enzo, Tyler & Jeremy, but they get a bad rep from the fandom (which only makes me defend them even more.)
Old 05-03-2016, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah its a bummer the focus isn't better rounded.

April, steroline better get something good in the last episodes!
Old 05-05-2016, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

The Vampire Diaries "Kill 'Em All" Review: Rocket From the Crypt (PHOTO RECAP) - TV.com

Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec blogs 'Kill Em All' | EW.com
Old 11-26-2017, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode a heck of a lot more this time around then I did the first because I paid a lot more attention to it! Haha.

Matt’s storyline with Penny is stupid as hell. They were together a year and then he wanted to propose? Seriously? I just think it’s annoying and dumb and rushed. I can understand him being upset about his girlfriends death… they didn’t need to be engaged.

I enjoyed seeing Matt and Stefan work together. The flashback of Penny dying was a bit fast! And Matt was the one that shot her, yikes. It was sweet of Stefan to try to make him forget. Poor Matt . But he was WAY too harsh on Stefan saying that Stefan ruined their lives and he was the reason she died. Come on Matt. You shouldn’t have shot so quickly!

Enzo’s reaction to Bonnie was so sad. I like that Bonnie kinda/sorta forgave Damon. Yay Rayna is finally gone! Why did she have to go and instill her crazy ass huntress personality to Bonnie? lol.

Caroline and Alaric scenes were kind of a snooze. They just bored me and I am sick of seeing them together and Caroline away from Stefan. Ugh. It just makes no sense that these two are engaged when they aren’t even sleeping together? How the hell does he think that would ever work?

I did like the simplicity of these storylines though!
Old 08-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes I agree with all. I only watch for Bamon now. I adore them.