New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2016, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

TVD Episode Discussion - 7x13: This Woman's Work - Airs on February 19th

7x13: This Woman's Work - February 19th

EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

VAMPIRE HUNTER RAYNA CRUZ (GUEST STAR LESLIE-ANNE HUFF) ARRIVES TO MYSTIC FALLS — When complications from her supernatural pregnancy leave Caroline’s (Candice King) life hanging in the balance, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Valerie (guest star Elizabeth Blackmore) take extreme measures to try and save her and the babies. Meanwhile, after uncovering a dark secret about Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Enzo (Michael Malarkey) uses the information to force Damon into helping him track down Rayna Cruz (guest star Leslie-Anne Huff), a ruthless vampire hunter who is on the loose. However, when Damon’s actions inadvertently put everyone he loves in Rayna’s path, he is forced to make things right before it’s too late. Kat Graham and Matt Davis also star.

Directed by Garreth Stover
Written by Chad Fiveash & James Stoteraux

Producer's Preview

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.
Old 02-19-2016, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Mel
I am the storm"

Anna
LabuanPearl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

overalll, pretty blasé episdoe imo. Could not care less about Rayna. Another new character, oh joy.

I'm also so damn sick of this baby storyline... so freaking sick of it.

the only good thing about the episode IMO was the bamon stuff and the steroline stuff. i also still like defan even though stefan does drop a lot to save him. but hey, thats what siblings are for. AND YAY Elena is alive.

come on show, fix yourself, I'm getting bored.

Last edited by Alexa; 02-20-2016 at 11:45 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
overalll, pretty blasé episdoe imo. Could not care less about Rayna. Another new character, oh joy.

I'm also so damn sick of this baby storyline... so freaking sick of it.

the only good thing about the episode IMO was the bamon stuff and the steroline stuff. i also still like defan even though stefan does drop a lot to save him. but hey, thats what siblings are for. AND YAY Elena is alive.

come on show, fix yourself, I'm getting bored.
I also could not care less about Rayna. Did we really need a vampire huntress? Could the writers not come up with something better? Something less recycled? Are they lazy?

I was intrigued by the flash forward scene with Caroline going to New Orleans to visit a "friend". And I also loved that Alaric named one twin Elizabeth after Liz Forbes.

And I gotta say. I love Valerie. She has grown on me so much.
Audrinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys. Would someone please be able to explain to me what happened with Stefan? He was stabbed and then had to leave? I guess I was a bit distracted when it was explained, but I am so completely lost!
Thanks
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

If the huntress stabs you and you don't go into the stone and only get a scar then she hunts you down until she gets you. The scar is like a tracker.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Ohhh ok, thanks so much!
Damn. Stefan can't catch a break!
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't like this episode first go around but this time I found it interesting because I wanted to know the origins of Rayna. It's absolutely ridiculous though that Julian knew Rayna and fed on her father. Like of course everyone is connected on this show.

So she gets a sword to kill vampires that have preyed on the five? It leads her to them if she stabs them? (why wouldn't she just kill them the first time lol) And why did she stab Beau? Just because he was friends with Julian? I didn't get that. She just kills any vampire in "her way"? Then why didn't she kill Damon and Enzo? I'm so confused. And wouldnt her putting these vampires in the stone be dumber than just killing them because the witches can just revive people from the stone? lol. Such a mess. I mean sure, he cant go back to his old body but he can jump into another body right?

At least we found out how Beau lost his voice.

WHY THE HELL DID ENZO REVIVE RAYNA I AM SO ANNOYED. He started this whole thing, like wtf. Did they ever explain what Enzo's motives were? Why would he want a vampire hunter revived when HE is a vampire hunter? This whole storyline is just confusing! Why was she an old lady in the hospital, I dont understand. lol. She just grew old and never died in that entire time? Wouldn't she have just killed herself in order to hunt again?

Wow great protection from Rayna there Enzo. You continue to fail at life.

I liked watching Stefan be upset over Caroline being unconscious. But that whole storyline was pretty lackluster. I wish they had killed the dang babies, no offense to anyone.

The Stefan/Caroline dream scene was really cute though.

The Bonnie/Damon scene was hilarious and adorable. I love that Bonnie was understanding as to why Damon had slept with someone else. Bonnie was so damn funny in the episode. Damon saving Bonnie was adorable and I loved her drinking from him!

Of course Stefan gets marked. This guy cannot catch a break. Like seriously what the hell.

I'm glad Elena is still alive but the way they revealed that was very lackluster. We just have to assume that Enzo and Tyler are friends? I love this show but sometimes it just does the stupidest things.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top