New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode Discussion - 7x12: Postcards from the Edge - Airs on February 12th

7x12: Postcards from the Edge - February 12th

EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

DAMON’S DARK DESCENT — When his experience in the Phoenix stone leads him to do the unthinkable, Damon finds himself without a care in the world, spiraling out of control and under the influence of a dangerous and reckless Julian. Refusing to give up on his brother, Stefan attempts to reason with Damon only to uncover the devastating reason for his descent. Elsewhere, Caroline begins having some dangerous side effects as a result of her supernatural pregnancy and is forced to turn to Valerie for help. Meanwhile, Bonnie, Nora and Mary Louise attempt to track down a ruthless vampire hunter named Rayna after they suspect that she has reemerged. Matt and Enzo also appear.

Directed by Pascal Verschooris
Written by Rebecca Sonnenshine

Producer's Preview

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.
I am the storm"

Anna
LabuanPearl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the thread
Old 02-13-2016, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome

Everyone enjoy the episode
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-14-2016, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Damon breaks my heart this way, he'sso self-destructive and empty inside Won't even comment the last scene, not worth my time

The huntress seems a very bitch... and maybe dangerous too, but they aways promised the villains this way, so I'll wait and see

Bonenzo scene was very good to watch, him worried about her, them flirting
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-17-2016, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

its hard to see damon like this but expected after what happened with elena. i still dont believe he really killed her though. it was nice to see him getting some lovin though. i think he deserves to

it was nice to see stefan have such a reaction to the news though. elena was important to him at one point.

im so over the caroline baby storyline. SO SO SO SO OVER IT.

loved julian getting stabbed. bonnie/enzo were cute but i also love the bonnie/nora thing too.

matt and his new cop g/f are kinda blah, that happened too quick for my taste. I'm not loving this new matt in the flashfowards either.

and who is this new chick?
Old 10-24-2017, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

rewatch time!

Oh Damon. Come on. I know they think its fun to allow Ian to do these scenes but come on. I guess it makes sense though. If he’s going to spiral it makes sense he do it because he thinks he killed her.

The Stefan and Caroline moments were really cute, I love that he brought her fries and she said she loved him too. And then how concerned he looked when she was having pains. Carolines baby storyline was boring AF though.

Stefan going to get his brother was really sweet.

The Valerie and Julian moments were zzzzz. Damon made it a bit interesting but I am glad that Julian is dead.

Bonnie/Nora are great, I still love them. The storyline dragged a tiny bit but there were some interesting parts.

I enjoyed Penny a lot more this time around. I like that Matt is finally able to open up to someone. Its hard to get invested when we know that she dies though.

So whoever this hunter chick is, she is now going after Stefan? IDK, just kind of an odd storyline.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top