Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I stand by my former statement in its entirety by the way, I think this was the weakest episode since season five. None of the episodes in season six were even close to this bad. Especially the pacing was insanely poor.

In fact I'm having a hard time finding a worse season 5 episode.
I wouldn't go that far, as I think season 5 was the worst of the series and the last few episodes of season 6 were incredibly dull, but 7x03 was definitely the worst of the season.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Stefan is so sexy. Good God. I agree that the flashforward with Stefan is getting a bit old though, I want to see some other characters. I feel like we aren't getting enough information. I was glad we got to see Tyler for a second. I would have preferred that Caroline were engaged to him tbh. The flashfowards seem kinda pointless because they just aren't long enough.

Damon living with Alaric was amazing. I love that duo. Alaric lying to Bonnie about the stone… But their storyline this episode finding Oscar or whoever this dude is? The last heretic? So boring. I could barely stay awake during those scenes tbh.

The whole Stefan and Valerie storyline was really stupid. We’re supposed to assume that he had this romance with another girl before Katherine yet nothing was ever mentioned? Just seems weird and totally dropped in there. And I agree with everyone that they have zero chemistry together. Why couldn’t they have just met and Valerie could have been in love with him, why did Stefan have to like her back? Just seems pointless and muddies the steroline relationship. Either way it was a blink and miss it relationship that was purely sexual from the beginning. No depth. He even admitted to Lily in the car he needed a distraction from his mom. And the fact she was sent to spy also makes that whole thing look awful. Plus Stefan was young and innocent then. I didn’t like when it was implied that he missed her. And their first scene together, meh. I just don’t care about them at all. Stop giving that any attention.

I did feel a bit bad for Valerie of course in the flashbacks when Julian was beating her and she lost the baby, but I still don’t like her. And what was with Julian’s obsession with her? I just didn’t care about Julian or the whole flashback stuff… ugh. Julian actually had more chemistry with Valerie than Stefan did lol. Too bad he is a psycho.

“So it’s like the notebook except you too never reconnect and he totally forgets about you.” LMAO! Caroline is the best.

Stefan telling Lily to leave Caroline alone was great. I just wish that we had more interactions between them. I am over the can't touch and kidnapping plots. But at least next week that is over. I did like their last scene together a lot. I loved that Stefan tried to explain he was young and human when he met Valerie and Caroline said she was young and human when she met him and she remember it. . I love that Stefan said he doesn’t care about the past and all he cares about is Caroline. Stefan is nothing if not loyal.

I still don’t understand how the heretics are made? Do they just need Lily’s blood? Or any vampire’s blood? And it only applies to witches that can only syphon power? I don’t get it. lol. How come there aren't more of them?

For once I didn’t hate Lily. I like that she finally seemed to let Stefan in at least a little and that she let Caroline go. I want to see more growth from her though because she's wishy washy.

This boring episode definitely goes down in TVD history as one of my least favorites, what a snooze. zzzzzzz
Old 04-25-2019, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This ep is interesting.