Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2015, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

TVD Episode Discussion - 7x02: Never Let Me Go - Airs October 15th

7.02 - Never Let Me Go - October 15th

PROMO | EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

ONE STEP AHEAD — When an impulsive decision by Damon (Ian Somerhalder) threatens to unravel a carefully negotiated deal between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), he has no choice but to make amends with his mother before things spiral further out of control. However, Lily remains one step ahead and carries out a harsh plan that hits Damon where it hurts most. Elsewhere, after returning to Whitmore Collage, Alaric (Matt Davis) turns to Bonnie (Kat Graham) for help with a mysterious and potentially dangerous artifact he has obtained, while Matt (Zach Roerig) is forced into making a risky life or death decision. Meanwhile, Caroline (Candice King), who finds herself a pawn in Lily and the heretics' plan for retribution, uncovers a shocking detail about Stefan's past. Michael Malarkey also star
Directed by Chris Grismer
Written by Brian Young

Producer's Preview

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 10-15-2015 at 03:01 PM
Old 10-15-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the premiere. wow. Bamon
Old 10-15-2015, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread

Enjoy the episode everyone
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

YW

How was the episode?
Old 10-15-2015, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The episode was pretty good. I missed like 12 minutes of the episode though so I'll watch it at a different time, I have it on DVR.

I seriously love the Damon and Bonnie bond right now! I love how Damon took the 100% blame in killing Malcom to sort of protect Bonnie, he didn't even want to tell Bonnie about Caroline getting kidnapped cause he knows how Bonnie will react.

The Matt/Bonnie scenes were great! Matt reaction when Bonnie said she needs to stop his heart. Their scenes were so refereshing and better than last week's scenes!

THe flashforward. It was crazy... I don't know if they caught Caroline heart or not. It seems like she dies and she for some reason hates Stefan... so three years is crazy.

Lily has Elena body so Damon will be fighting to get that back.

I always enjoy Alaric the teacher scenes.
Old 10-15-2015, 08:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Nice episode but what is their purpose of keeping Caroline? I get that they are angry about the "death" of one of them but why hold on to her? ''

I thought maybe Stockholm Syndrome will develop or them brainwashing her.

The flash forward scenes are interesting but are they telling us that there is one more season?

So there is a future vampire hunter after them I am assuming.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well I think if nothing else this proves that the "huntress" isn't Caroline.
Old 10-16-2015, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lily needs to get the hell out of my face.. only two episodes in and I already hate her more then anything. I can't believe how horribly she treats her own sons

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 10-16-2015 at 02:19 AM
Old 10-16-2015, 04:45 AM
New Fan

I really liked this episode.

The flashforwards are awesome, they keep things interesting.

Bonnie and Damon as partners in crime are going to be amazing. I've never been a Damon fan, but I liked him a lot this episodes. We need someone to bring the heretics down.

Enzo is more interesting than last season.
I love him with Caroline... I want Carenzo, but I think there is no hope.

I wonder about Stefans connection with Valerie. I hope, she's not some crush.

I prefer S7 alot more than S5 and S6, but at some points the writing is a bit lackluster,
The whole Story about Matt felt pretty forced. I really dont understand why the heretics havent eaten him yet or how Jp is going to save him in the future.
He doenst fit anymore.

Ric has an interesting Storyline with his stone.
Old 10-16-2015, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like the damon and Alaric interactions as well as Bamon better than I've ever liked Delena.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Lily needs to get the hell out of my face.. only two episodes in and I already hate her more then anything. I can't believe how horribly she treats her own sons
Just saw her scenes, I'm beyond disgusted by her attitude towards her sons, she's horrible
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-16-2015, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Wonder what Lily's gonna do when the heretics turn on her. I feel like that's inevitable. Karma's a bitch and Stefan warned her that she'd eventually need him
Old 10-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

i hate lilly.
but at the same time, im glad enzo is finally getting a love interest and a more interesting storyline this season.

i love steroline, i hate that in the future they are not together and she is engaged to some mystery person.

poor alaric still trying to bring his wife back from the dead. and not listening to bonnie about that stone is going to bring trouble for everyone not just him.

i liked the bonnie/matt scenes the best. just hate that matt life is always the one in danger since he is human.
Old 10-16-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the mystery person Caroline is engaged to is either going to be a human because of the spell that's been put on her. If it hasn't been lifted she won't be able to touch other vampires eliminating Enzo. You can figure the person knows about Mystic Falls from experience which would point to Matt, or some other human we haven't met yet (oh yay) If she's lifted the spell some how I could see it being Enzo. Surely at some point he'll come around and help them out. Whatever Stefan did to her I hope we find out next episode. We'll probably get to see Bonnie or Matt's 3 year jump next. I'm so excited by all the time jump stuff. It's getting interesting.

Was anyone else shocked by Enzo declaring he was staying for Lily? WHAT!?!
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 10-16-2015, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Just saw her scenes, I'm beyond disgusted by her attitude towards her sons, she's horrible
it's rather over the top. What did those boys do to her to deserve that treatment?