Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
JP will be doing blogs about every TVD episode and her first one has been posted.

Warning. Spoilers inside
Thanks for that Mel! I had no idea about this.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Question to whoever is reading... since when can regular vampires like Stefan or Damon put themselves to sleep? I thought only Originals could do it with a dagger... well since it's three years in the future, probably they'll find out something, or probably there will be a Klaus or Elijah return to help him?
Old 10-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Absolute Fan

All of that plothole can be solved by some spell performed by some very powerful witch that came out of nowhere...or the one who knew exactly what she needed to do to get him to sleep.It's not like I don't expect that to happen...
Old 10-09-2015, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Question to whoever is reading... since when can regular vampires like Stefan or Damon put themselves to sleep?
I think he just starved himself until he became more a corpse than anything else, like the heretics in the AU, only he did it while sleeping If it makes sense
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-09-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
All of that plothole can be solved by some spell performed by some very powerful witch that came out of nowhere...or the one who knew exactly what she needed to do to get him to sleep.It's not like I don't expect that to happen...

You theory sounds wise...
Probably the twist will be that Bonnie actually put him to sleep.... BUT it seems like Stefan was involved somehow since he told Stefan not to wake him until Elena woke or something so I dunno. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
I think he just starved himself until he became more a corpse than anything else, like the heretics in the AU, only he did it while sleeping If it makes sense

Okay... so basically he became like Lilly's vampires when they were in that other world... and Lilly gave them sips of blood to keep them going....

I did think if vamps didn't drink blood for a long period of time they'd die but yeah some things have obviously changed in TVD rules so.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yes but what happened to Stefan while he was in a coffin on the bottom of a lake?Didn't he 'died' like alot of times in that period by drowning?

Quote:

You theory sounds wise...
Probably the twist will be that Bonnie actually put him to sleep.... BUT it seems like Stefan was involved somehow since he told Stefan not to wake him until Elena woke or something so I dunno. lol
If that was Bonnie,in a life or dead situation maybe she told Stefan he was in danger,and since Stefan could get there faster,and of course he would've known from the start that Damon choose to go to sleep,he was there to wake him up,maybe?
Old 10-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes but what happened to Stefan while he was in a coffin on the bottom of a lake?Didn't he 'died' like alot of times in that period by drowning?
If I remember correctly, but I'd need to re-watch it, it was more about him loosing conscience than dying And probably he looked like Damon in this ep without blood

Quote:
Okay... so basically he became like Lilly's vampires when they were in that other world... and Lilly gave them sips of blood to keep them going....

I did think if vamps didn't drink blood for a long period of time they'd die but yeah some things have obviously changed in TVD rules so.
They don't die, they dissicate, just think about the vampires in the crypt back in season1, they starved for 150 years but didn't die, just became like mummies and stopped moving after a while bc they had no strenght anymore I think the same happened to Damon now
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
If I remember correctly, but I'd need to re-watch it, it was more about him loosing conscience than dying And probably he looked like Damon in this ep without blood

They don't die, they dissicate, just think about the vampires in the crypt back in season1, they starved for 150 years but didn't die, just became like mummies and stopped moving after a while bc they had no strenght anymore I think the same happened to Damon now
It's not like TVD is consistent in this sort of things...I'm sure they'll come out with some unlogical explanation for this.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Actually makes sense... I totally forgot those tombs vamps.... they had so much potential.

I'm just curious to find out what lead to that point, I guess we'll learn more as this season moves along.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

All I know is that Damon must have been starving for at least a few weeks to look like that.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

The thing is that I remember Stefan a bit concerned if Damon was even gonna wake up from drinking blood,so that's why I think this has something more behind than just starving himself to sleep.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The thing is that I remember Stefan a bit concerned if Damon was even gonna wake up from drinking blood,so that's why I think this has something more behind than just starving himself to sleep.
I think Stefan was just in a hurry because he was about to get got. It would probably take awhile for a vamp to wake up after desiccating, but Stefan didn't have time.
Old 10-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I think Stefan was just in a hurry because he was about to get got. It would probably take awhile for a vamp to wake up after desiccating, but Stefan didn't have time.
Yes,that may be the case too.I do hope we'll get some clues in the upcoming episodes.
Old 10-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Price Peterson's recap

The Vampire Diaries Season 7 Premiere: Mystic Falls Falls in Fall (PHOTO RECAP) - The Vampire Diaries Community - TV.com
Old 10-10-2015, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

I really liked the episode and it's the first time since season 3 where it felt too short and I didn't want it to end. I didn't think that would happen again I hope they keep it up. I'm really intrigued about the flashforwards.

There was some silly writing though which Price covered in his recap. And I know JP reads those so hopefully they stop with the dumb stuff.

Quote:
I thought dessication was suppose to be painful so I wouldn't be surprised if he did something else especially if he was planning on staying dessicated for 60 odd years.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 10-10-2015 at 08:24 AM