Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2015, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would have loved Enzo being gone as well But instead of Tyler.. I wish it was Matt who was leaving.. I feel kind of bad for saying that.. but he is such a bore to me
Old 05-18-2015, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I would have loved Enzo being gone as well But instead of Tyler.. I wish it was Matt who was leaving.. I feel kind of bad for saying that.. but he is such a bore to me
You're not alone in this, trust me, and I don't even feel bad for saying that
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Matt is indeed kinda boring, but he has a very high "adjugdement level". Lol whut, we have this saying where I come from that means that sometimes you think someone just deserves it a lot and that they thus have this 'adjudgement/bewstowment level". He has it.

He has become boring as hell and I was happy when he wanted to start hunting again with Jeremy, but he's gone back to the boring and plain Matt again. Guess the show just needs one human to stick around.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would have loved Elena and Tyler being gone from the show instead. Oh wait, they did Finally, this show can move forward without the Holy Girl putting her nose into everything.

I actually see good potential for Enzo and Matt next season. Enzo can side with Lily and can form a power-couple and Matt being in the sheriff force can make him an important character in a resistance movement against Heretics.

Kai, it was really time for him to go, and I am actually happy he got killed (although quite anticlimactically) instead of staying around getting sissified like Damon or Klaus and becoming a parody of himself.

Bonnie is still a useless witch that gets beaten so easily. They should take all those powers away from you girl because you are becoming an embarrassment in witch community.

I felt sorry for Alaric-Jo and Liv-Tyler, they were really the saddest parts of the episode for me.

Steroline yawn. Easily fast forward material.

Delena yawn. At least we got rid of one of the silly shippings. Hoping for the other one above to go away too.

Damon. With Elena gone, hopefully he stops being a sissy and returns back to being a bad boy next season.

Anyway I am hopeful for the next season and looking forward to seeing Lily and her merry band of Heretics wreaking havoc in Mystic Falls. Less shipping, more killing please.
Writing despair stirs up emotion, sure – but tears are cheap. It’s easy to get our characters into scrapes, to beat them bloody, to take away everything they care about; it’s harder to get them out of trouble, heal them, and give them their hearts’ desires while making it meaningful and believable instead of nauseatingly cheesy.
slightly modified from http://bekindrewrite.com/2011/05/27/...happy-endings/
Old 05-20-2015, 12:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Lol you're the opposite of me. I hate lily, Enzo and the heretics are even worse. I could live without Stefan though, the times he's without caroline he's so boring and looks so stressed. Bwuh, just no, he can leave already.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone_ (View Post)
I could live without Stefan though, the times he's without caroline he's so boring and looks so stressed. Bwuh, just no, he can leave already.
Never!!

Damon, Enzo, Matt, Lily, and Alaric are the ones that this show could stand to lose.. they are either disgusting, boring, incredibly irrelevant or just plain annoying
Old 05-20-2015, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Stefan is pretty much nothing but a Caroline fanboy this season. And I can't stand his sanctimonious a.. . He would have been still rolling heads with his Karaoke GF had Damon and Lily not intervened days ago, yet he is all judgemental and bragging about being a 'reformed ripper'.
Writing despair stirs up emotion, sure – but tears are cheap. It’s easy to get our characters into scrapes, to beat them bloody, to take away everything they care about; it’s harder to get them out of trouble, heal them, and give them their hearts’ desires while making it meaningful and believable instead of nauseatingly cheesy.
slightly modified from http://bekindrewrite.com/2011/05/27/...happy-endings/
Old 05-20-2015, 01:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I keep hearing it every way. Either Stefan is only a Caroline fanboy or Caroline is only a love interest for Stefan.
Old 05-20-2015, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulker1980 (View Post)
Stefan is pretty much nothing but a Caroline fanboy this season. And I can't stand his sanctimonious a.. . He would have been still rolling heads with his Karaoke GF had Damon and Lily not intervened days ago, yet he is all judgemental and bragging about being a 'reformed ripper'.
Stefan is one of the only vampires in this show that actually feels and shows guilt for all the crap he does. When does he ever brag?? Stefan leaves the bragging up to Damon. Can he be judgemental?? Absolutely, but so can Elena, Caroline, Damon, Tyler, Alaric, and even Matt. All these characters can be extremely judgemental
Old 05-20-2015, 06:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

OOooh guys, I found a nice tribute. Yes, even Stefan is in it haha.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Bonnie is always there to claim none will use her, to have fixed this or that for good thanks to her smartness and big powers (she promised Jo there was no way for Kai to come out... and look, she forgot the way she herself used to come out the prison world, smart move ), very good in hurting and knocking people down with her own powers when it comes to her "supposed BFF" but she's not even able to do the same with the main villain for good. To me she's all talks and no action, she claimed to have imprisoned Kai for good and it wasn't true, she goes to him on bad-ass!mode and the best she can do, after 6 YEARS!!!, is to give him a migraine and break some bones (but she's very good in getting hurt in the process, IMA), instead of... IDK, driving a stake through his heart?, burn him once more sinxe "incendia" is her fav spell?

did she promise Jo that? Im not sure if I remember it since Im always kind of annoyed when watching this show I tend to zone out sometimes but Im not really sure she actually said that? unless someone has the actual quotes? Also didn't Bonnie get out because of something to do with Silas (I forgot ) while Kai got out because of Lily's blood? what sucks about Bonnie not being able to defeat Kai is that of course the stupid writers would make her "weak" in that one moment so that Damon could come save her and prove he would never kill her because he changed for Elena I mean its pretty ridiculous when we've seen her do so much before and how powerful she can be. its all just bad fanservice because thats all these writers know to do. Its just sad how the writers think

Quote:
And I'm sorry, I don't recall MF ice-cream man or the baker to piss off Kai to the point he planned revenge on everyone. Bonnie did. Along with Damon who agreed with her "great" plan, so yeah, the three of them caused all of this (Kai/Bonnie/Damon), bonus added to Lily and her obsession over her "family" and the brothers pissing her off too But dont worry, of course the writers or characters would never admit it, poor little Bon-Bon did nothing wrong, when it comes to her, it's always fault of others So yeah, to me Bonnie has A LOT to feel sorry for, Jo's&the twins' blood is on her, Elena's messy situation is on her, when you provok the beast deliberate, sometimes the beast gets angry.
well the thing about Kai though is that he IS a psychopath. you can't reason with psychopaths. in fact, if there is a baker or ice cream man Im sure he'd have killed them by now the writers didn't say anything about anyone doing anything wrong including Bonnie because its not supposed to be SEEN as that. Kai was evil and they stuck with that Im pretty sure none of our main characters were actually convinced that Kai had changed and I can't blame Bonnie for definitely thinking that. its pretty much the only reason she abandoned him in the prison world. plus Damon and Elena wanted her to leave him there too. I just think its disturbing to blame this on Bonnie. she had no idea Kai could get out on his own and blaming her for his actions just doesn't add up. He would have killed Jo and her twins anyway because he said so himself that he did it so the twins would never get a chance to merge. it wasn't related to his revenge plan. so no its not on Bonnie that Jo is dead. thats all Kai and this twisted coven of theirs. [/QUOTE]

Quote:
She didn't want to forgive Kai? Good, obviously I was with her in this, he didn't deserve forgivess for the atrocious things he had done to her. Provoking him out of a stupid revenge thing while she could have just avoid him for good? Worst choice ever, not surprised he had his way back so cruelly, and not even directly on her, innocents paid for it/her. Elena has been blamed for 6 years to be too much forgiving, well look at what happened when you follow revenge instead, like Damon last year or even Elena in 4x22 with Katherine So yeah, again, only my opinion of course (and Bonnie is surely not my fav character at all, quite the contrary, but I won't sugar-coated the pill on my opinions about her ), Bonnie has a lot to feel sorry for, better she remember this during her life
but thats the thing: she could NEVER avoid Kai. he would have stuck around still trying to go against the coven especially after finding out about the twins. its inevitable that they would try to kill or get rid of him. Elena has done things that she should be blamed for but I wouldn't say its because shes forgiving but I wont get into that right now. obviously its ok for you to have your own opinions like not liking a character or whatever but Bonnie being blamed for Kai's murders is just ridiculous. its FACT that he and Lily are responsible due to their horrible choices and how they don't care about anyone. Plus Bonnie has done so much for alot of her friends, boyfriend, etc. shes always putting others first. Finally Elena can do something for her this once and even then it doesn't really make up for all of what she didn't do as a friend the last five seasons. Bonnie has nothing to feel sorry for. she tried to be a hero this season and failed. it doesn't mean shes to blame for the villian's actions. thats like saying any superhero from a movie or comic book is at fault just because they weren't powerful enough to defeat a villian at some point. Bonnie failed but she tried. that counts for something. No one else really worried or lifted a finger to keep Kai away.
Old 05-21-2015, 01:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
did she promise Jo that? Im not sure if I remember it since Im always kind of annoyed when watching this show I tend to zone out sometimes but Im not really sure she actually said that? unless someone has the actual quotes?
Episode 6x20, while she was bleeding bc of Lily's wound. Jo asked her if it was truth what she had said to Lily, that there was no way for Kai and the vamp-witches to get out, Bonnie said: "I promise. He's not getting out". Now, either next time she is 100% sure it's true, or I suggest to really start to stop promising such things like she's the most clever one in there bc only in this season Kai fooled her 3-4 times without so many problems

Quote:
Also didn't Bonnie get out because of something to do with Silas (I forgot ) while Kai got out because of Lily's blood?
Lily's blood made him a vamp-witch and was Lily's prize to have her family back. In the recorded video Kai mentioned an "old canadian rock filled with Bennett blood" which is Nwe Scotia's Silas's rock if I don't fail in geography aka the way Bonnie got out the prisons world Maybe, just maybe, if she had spent 1 more thought about this instead of presuming to be the smartest one in there, or taken time to know how they had sent her that message about the rock in 6x13 (which is why Kai knew about it), she could have made 2+2

Quote:
what sucks about Bonnie not being able to defeat Kai is that of course the stupid writers would make her "weak" in that one moment so that Damon could come save her and prove he would never kill her because he changed for Elena I mean its pretty ridiculous when we've seen her do so much before and how powerful she can be. its all just bad fanservice because thats all these writers know to do. Its just sad how the writers think
Well, in that case we should say the same for 3/4 of things in this show and blame no characters' for their action bc it's not their fault Which is why, to me, Bonnie has no more sense in this show, the writers don't care about her, they just make her either screw things or make something big every now and then just to keep her here, but no linearity in this

Quote:
well the thing about Kai though is that he IS a psychopath. you can't reason with psychopaths. in fact, if there is a baker or ice cream man Im sure he'd have killed them by now the writers didn't say anything about anyone doing anything wrong including Bonnie because its not supposed to be SEEN as that. Kai was evil and they stuck with that Im pretty sure none of our main characters were actually convinced that Kai had changed and I can't blame Bonnie for definitely thinking that. its pretty much the only reason she abandoned him in the prison world. plus Damon and Elena wanted her to leave him there too. I just think its disturbing to blame this on Bonnie. she had no idea Kai could get out on his own and blaming her for his actions just doesn't add up. He would have killed Jo and her twins anyway because he said so himself that he did it so the twins would never get a chance to merge. it wasn't related to his revenge plan. so no its not on Bonnie that Jo is dead. thats all Kai and this twisted coven of theirs.
The writers didn't say that bc Bonnie will be one big character in next season and they want people to sympathy with her and support her since she's not exactly so appreciated by everyone in the fandom; it's the same reason why they made her sacrifize herself so much for her friends, so people who have sympahty for her 24/7. For some it worked, for others like me it didn't, quite the contrary.

No character believed in Kai's redemption, again, Bonnie shouldn't have forgiven him nor forgotten the bad things he had done to that, I'm not saying otherwise. But she provoked him out of revenge, thinking she was smartest enough to trap him, and he, being a psychopath, took his revenge, only not on her, so innocent found thmeselves in the crossfire. I think we can agree it's not a smart idea to mess with dangerous and psychopaths even more; when Elena messed up with the originals in 3x15 and Bonnie's mother paid the conseuquences of it, I had no problem to blame her and Damon (along with the originals, the so called "villains") and felt bad for Bonnie at leats a bit. Characters said it wasn't Elena's fault if I recall right (but she was still ostracized by Bonnie for episodes). Objectively speaking it's the same here, that's how I see it

For what they showed us, Kai didn't know about the twins when he discovered Jo was pregnant or he would have killed her already. Lily more than probably told him that, and guess who pissed Lily off enough to say that secret to have her family back? Bonnie and the brothers. They all provoked the wrong people, and others paid for it History isn't made with "if" and "buts", so I can't be sure what it would have happened for sure, but sorry, to me Bonnie is guilty of this for sure

For 6 years Elena has been blamed to forgive people too much like it's a crime and I had to co-live with that, now that it's proven once again that revenge isn't the way I intend to enjoy it 'till the very end sorry

Quote:
but thats the thing: she could NEVER avoid Kai. he would have stuck around still trying to go against the coven especially after finding out about the twins. its inevitable that they would try to kill or get rid of him. Elena has done things that she should be blamed for but I wouldn't say its because shes forgiving but I wont get into that right now. obviously its ok for you to have your own opinions like not liking a character or whatever but Bonnie being blamed for Kai's murders is just ridiculous. its FACT that he and Lily are responsible due to their horrible choices and how they don't care about anyone. Plus Bonnie has done so much for alot of her friends, boyfriend, etc. shes always putting others first. Finally Elena can do something for her this once and even then it doesn't really make up for all of what she didn't do as a friend the last five seasons. Bonnie has nothing to feel sorry for. she tried to be a hero this season and failed. it doesn't mean shes to blame for the villian's actions. thats like saying any superhero from a movie or comic book is at fault just because they weren't powerful enough to defeat a villian at some point. Bonnie failed but she tried. that counts for something. No one else really worried or lifted a finger to keep Kai away.
She could have handled this better and more than anything, again, not provoke Kai to this point. Elena was tortured by Kai too (not at the same extend of Bonnie, I know, I'm not comparing the two things bc what he had done to Bonnie was 1000000 times worse ) but she still co-worked with him to bring Bonnie bacl; she didn't forgive him or bought his redemption, but she didn't provoke him neither or risked it Bonnie chose revenge over everything, she's not the first nor the last one to do so, and like the others, she should (and if there was linearity "will") pay consequences to that, and like Elena felt guilty for Abby and to have enjoy her summer in season4 while Bonnie was a ghost, I personally believe it won't hurt Bonnie to do the same now, since she's such a rightful and sefless character according to everyone Not that she has to ruin her own life out of remorse, but ackoledge her luck this time wouldn't be so bad

Then we have to agree to disagree And, again, I'm not blaming her for Kai's murders per se, I'm blaming her bc she provoked him. Kai would have probably done the same, who knows? But maybe, just maybe, Jo and Rick would have had time to run away before he got them and surely Elena was Kai's last thought, Bonnie accelerated everything with her attitude And no offese, but when Elena knew Bonnie was a ghost in s4 and was alive in s5, she tried to save her hard. I know the show LOVE to say the opposite no matter the facts, bc Elena has to be the self-centred-evil-bitch/worst-frien0d-ever while Bon-Bon is the sefless victim in this, but I saw otherwise and don't buy it at all Not to mention that Bonnie made her own choices alone when she decided to sacrifize herself, none asked her to do that, so people should feel sorry for her on in debt only 50/50
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 05-21-2015 at 01:24 AM
Old 05-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I keep hearing it every way. Either Stefan is only a Caroline fanboy or Caroline is only a love interest for Stefan.
that's what it seems like to me. I'm still going to watch another season I think.
Old 05-23-2015, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Episode 6x20, while she was bleeding bc of Lily's wound. Jo asked her if it was truth what she had said to Lily, that there was no way for Kai and the vamp-witches to get out, Bonnie said: "I promise. He's not getting out". Now, either next time she is 100% sure it's true, or I suggest to really start to stop promising such things like she's the most clever one in there bc only in this season Kai fooled her 3-4 times without so many problems Lily's blood made him a vamp-witch and was Lily's prize to have her family back. In the recorded video Kai mentioned an "old canadian rock filled with Bennett blood" which is Nwe Scotia's Silas's rock if I don't fail in geography aka the way Bonnie got out the prisons world Maybe, just maybe, if she had spent 1 more thought about this instead of presuming to be the smartest one in there, or taken time to know how they had sent her that message about the rock in 6x13 (which is why Kai knew about it), she could have made 2+2
oh ok I think I remember now sorry like I said I can zone out with this show at times bwhaha. well I can see your predicament then. I do think that maybe she shouldn't have promised anything to anyone but see this is what frustrates me. I really wish the writers would stop half-assing everything. Every season they are always forgetting some of their mythology and there are always plotholes and inconsistencies to the point where I can't even blame the characters anymore.

Quote:
Well, in that case we should say the same for 3/4 of things in this show and blame no characters' for their action bc it's not their fault Which is why, to me, Bonnie has no more sense in this show, the writers don't care about her, they just make her either screw things or make something big every now and then just to keep her here, but no linearity in this
well in that case shouldn't it also be like that for all the other characters as well? I feel like NO ONE has any more sense on the show. most characters get used to prop up a certain ship instead of caring about their development as an individual character. the writers like to change their mind about someone when its most convenient for them.

Quote:
The writers didn't say that bc Bonnie will be one big character in next season and they want people to sympathy with her and support her since she's not exactly so appreciated by everyone in the fandom; it's the same reason why they made her sacrifize herself so much for her friends, so people who have sympahty for her 24/7. For some it worked, for others like me it didn't, quite the contrary.
again, I could say this for almost every other character though. just the writers using her so they can further their agenda. its so annoying but thats how it is now and has been for some time.

Quote:
No character believed in Kai's redemption, again, Bonnie shouldn't have forgiven him nor forgotten the bad things he had done to that, I'm not saying otherwise. But she provoked him out of revenge, thinking she was smartest enough to trap him, and he, being a psychopath, took his revenge, only not on her, so innocent found thmeselves in the crossfire. I think we can agree it's not a smart idea to mess with dangerous and psychopaths even more; when Elena messed up with the originals in 3x15 and Bonnie's mother paid the conseuquences of it, I had no problem to blame her and Damon (along with the originals, the so called "villains") and felt bad for Bonnie at leats a bit. Characters said it wasn't Elena's fault if I recall right (but she was still ostracized by Bonnie for episodes). Objectively speaking it's the same here, that's how I see it
I don't think Bonnie was just trying to get revenge on Kai though. she wanted him out of the way for good so he would never do anything to anyone again. it would have most likely have been far worse keeping him around and not doing anything because eventually he would have tried to murder someone or get revenge because of anything triggering him off. thats how psychopaths are on this show as we've learned from the past like the originals and such.

Quote:
For what they showed us, Kai didn't know about the twins when he discovered Jo was pregnant or he would have killed her already. Lily more than probably told him that, and guess who pissed Lily off enough to say that secret to have her family back? Bonnie and the brothers. They all provoked the wrong people, and others paid for it History isn't made with "if" and "buts", so I can't be sure what it would have happened for sure, but sorry, to me Bonnie is guilty of this for sure

still don't think Bonnie should be blamed for Lily's actions. Lily is a selfish ***** who doesn't care who gets hurt as long as she got her family back. her sons triggered her more than anyone by the way because they promised to bring her family back and she found out they lied to her. all Bonnie did was try to get away from her and not be used to open the portal. not sure what shes supposed to be guilty of.

Quote:
For 6 years Elena has been blamed to forgive people too much like it's a crime and I had to co-live with that, now that it's proven once again that revenge isn't the way I intend to enjoy it 'till the very end sorry
thats because she forgives the wrong people. there are things that were done that shouldn't have been forgiven but instead the writers brushed it all under the rug making Elena look completely careless and self-absorbed. that can definitely make a character unlikable to some.

Quote:
She could have handled this better and more than anything, again, not provoke Kai to this point. Elena was tortured by Kai too (not at the same extend of Bonnie, I know, I'm not comparing the two things bc what he had done to Bonnie was 1000000 times worse ) but she still co-worked with him to bring Bonnie bacl; she didn't forgive him or bought his redemption, but she didn't provoke him neither or risked it Bonnie chose revenge over everything, she's not the first nor the last one to do so, and like the others, she should (and if there was linearity "will") pay consequences to that, and like Elena felt guilty for Abby and to have enjoy her summer in season4 while Bonnie was a ghost, I personally believe it won't hurt Bonnie to do the same now, since she's such a rightful and sefless character according to everyone Not that she has to ruin her own life out of remorse, but ackoledge her luck this time wouldn't be so bad
we'll have to wait til next season to see where they go with that. Bonnie already feels guilty as we saw in her last scene with Elena. she apologized to her and was crying because she thinks the link is her fault and Elena even told her it wasn't. Because Elena knows you can't blame a psychopath's actions on other people.

Quote:
And no offese, but when Elena knew Bonnie was a ghost in s4 and was alive in s5, she tried to save her hard. I know the show LOVE to say the opposite no matter the facts, bc Elena has to be the self-centred-evil-bitch/worst-frien0d-ever while Bon-Bon is the sefless victim in this, but I saw otherwise and don't buy it at all Not to mention that Bonnie made her own choices alone when she decided to sacrifize herself, none asked her to do that, so people should feel sorry for her on in debt only 50/50
I don't think the show goes that far to put Elena in that light. yes Elena might be self centered and a bad friend at times but shes done so much for them too. they always wrote her in a good light even when she was at fault. Just because Bonnie chose to sacrifice herself for her loved ones doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be sympathesized. I don't see how thats fair.
Old 05-23-2015, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
oh ok I think I remember now sorry like I said I can zone out with this show at times bwhaha. well I can see your predicament then. I do think that maybe she shouldn't have promised anything to anyone but see this is what frustrates me. I really wish the writers would stop half-assing everything. Every season they are always forgetting some of their mythology and there are always plotholes and inconsistencies to the point where I can't even blame the characters anymore.
In this we agree I don't get why they can't just write down everything in a list so they can consult it in case they forget something I guess I chose the other way and still "blame" characters for their actions

Quote:
well in that case shouldn't it also be like that for all the other characters as well? I feel like NO ONE has any more sense on the show. most characters get used to prop up a certain ship instead of caring about their development as an individual character. the writers like to change their mind about someone when its most convenient for them.
Well, we were talking about Bonnie in this case, I'm not saying that other characters are perfect, quite the contrary, all of them have been sacrifized in years for the sake of this or that relationship To me Bonnie, in particular in this season, is a good example, they pretty much sacrifized all her relationships for the sake of just one, but it can be said for many other characters and many other relatioships

Quote:
again, I could say this for almost every other character though. just the writers using her so they can further their agenda. its so annoying but thats how it is now and has been for some time.
So we can agree it's wrong and can't be accepted

Quote:
I don't think Bonnie was just trying to get revenge on Kai though. she wanted him out of the way for good so he would never do anything to anyone again. it would have most likely have been far worse keeping him around and not doing anything because eventually he would have tried to murder someone or get revenge because of anything triggering him off. thats how psychopaths are on this show as we've learned from the past like the originals and such.
Or maybe he would have really redeemed himself, following the long tradition in this show We'll never know at this point Again, I'm the first one who didn't trust Kai's redemption at all, it was all bc of Luke's soul and probably he would have become evil again alone... I'm just saying I don't think that provoking him was a smart idea at all, quite the contrary About Bonnie's intentions, to me she showed anything bc revenge's intentions, but I guess everyone can conside it in his/her own way

Quote:
still don't think Bonnie should be blamed for Lily's actions. Lily is a selfish ***** who doesn't care who gets hurt as long as she got her family back. her sons triggered her more than anyone by the way because they promised to bring her family back and she found out they lied to her. all Bonnie did was try to get away from her and not be used to open the portal. not sure what shes supposed to be guilty of.
That's why I said "Bonnie and the brothers" And, again, not to be repetitive but maybe I wasn't clear enough, I don't blame Bonnie (or the brothers) for Lily's actions, but to have provoked her and pissed her off, they can't be so surprise she didn't play fair in return

bellagrey13, we see this whole thing in different ways. Mine is that Bonnie, with her terrible (if not worse) attitude, provoked Kai and indirectly caused all of this, so to me the least she can do is to feel guilty for it, I don't think to ask the impossible and in my view not a OOC thing for the situation

Quote:
thats because she forgives the wrong people. there are things that were done that shouldn't have been forgiven but instead the writers brushed it all under the rug making Elena look completely careless and self-absorbed. that can definitely make a character unlikable to some.
I can partly agree bc I myself can't approve all the time she did it; even though I fear we intend it in two completely different ways At the same time, you can understand why characters like Bonnie are unlikable to me for the same and other reasons, especially when they provoked what had happened in 6x22 Plurality of POVs I guess

Quote:
we'll have to wait til next season to see where they go with that. Bonnie already feels guilty as we saw in her last scene with Elena. she apologized to her and was crying because she thinks the link is her fault and Elena even told her it wasn't. Because Elena knows you can't blame a psychopath's actions on other people.
You'll have to, I won't be there to witness it, TVD ended with 6x22 to me until Elena returns, didn't sign up for a show without her

And I recognized that and approved, in fact We're at the same point of the beginning of this post: just bc the writers make characters say something, I don't have to agree or approve: of course Elena would have never blamed Bonnie for all of this, it's not her character, at the same time the writers brushed everything under the rug like Bonnie wasn't part of this at all, only the victim Their choice, whatever, but I won't follow it though, I know what I saw and the fact it's not acknowledged it any way doesn't make Bonnie more likeable in my eyes, quite the contrary Again, matter of POV.

Quote:
I don't think the show goes that far to put Elena in that light. yes Elena might be self centered and a bad friend at times but shes done so much for them too. they always wrote her in a good light even when she was at fault.
Well, only the fact that for them Bonnie always sacrifized for Elena (convenientely forgetting the times she treated her friends like crap bc of her prejudices and so on ) and Elena MUST do it now like she never did for Bonnie too is enough to me to be bull****, they could have planned it far better

Quote:
Just because Bonnie chose to sacrifice herself for her loved ones doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be sympathesized. I don't see how thats fair.
I never said that I said I don't sympathyze with her at all regardless what she did bc it's push down in my throat that I HAVE to like/sympathyze with her at any costs bc of her sacrifizes and that's not how I work Other people can do whatever they want, I'm not denying to anyone to symphatyze with her
I am the storm"

Anna