Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

The only reason the writers are having Stefan do this to Damon is because Damon is unsure of turning human himself... and the biggest reason is because it creates more angst on the brothers relationship.. stupid angst for which Damon can spend another 100 years torturing his brother. The whole thing of Stefan putting a vision of what might happen for DE shouldn't deter Damon at all.. but it will, and Damon can again blame everyone else for how miserable he is. I am not ever going to pity Damon. I am also not falling for this crap. Damon is not worth my time, and Stefan should take Caroline and leave this crappy town and all of the lame people in it, most of all Damon!!
Old 05-04-2015, 01:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
At least Damon knew it was an option. Imagine if Mama S wasn't an issue and Damon had turned How do you think Stefan would have felt with that blindside? Since when has Damon been influenced by others? If he really was 100% confident I don't think he would have had to keep it a secret. He even looked a little sad when she drank the cure. I was actually hoping Elena would also discuss turning with Caroline but since they're not related it doesn't bother me like Defan but I don't like that this cure storyline was so rushed. It makes Elena look flaky agan.
Probably sad and betrayed and then hopefully he would have grown a bone and moved on, it's not like Damon would have died right there, they would have had 50-60 years to spend together before he'd die... which is what any normal poeple do, but hey!, suddenly being a vampire sounds not as the burden that it is, while being human seems the worst thing ever

Frankly at this point the only thing I care about are Elena, Damon and Delena, they had 6 years to write the bros properly and they kind of did but not enough; and now, no matter if Elena was the reason they re-connected after 150 years, they're pretending to play the "bros before hoes" card and make Elena the evil one who is tearing them apart again?!? WOW, congrats to the writers, how misogynistic of you, well-played

About Damon and the cure we already discussed that, Tee, I think it is a huge step for him and that's why he's hesitating; he got used to vampirism, for 150 years it was his life!style, but I think he'll have no problem to be human again with the woman he loves, especially when said woman is the first one who put him and his happiness as her n.1 for the first time in 173 years But I'me expecting everything from these writers, so I'm ready to be disappointed in this

Why would Caroline want the cure, she enjoys being a vampire a lot, makes her feel special, and she didn't look so bothered to have slaughter people in these last episodes, so why should she take the cure and risks her future with Stefan?

We agree on the last part, it was rished and poorly-written, they have to get rid of Nina/Elena ASAP, details aren't important

Quote:
Stefan should take Caroline and leave this crappy town
See? At least we agree on something
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 05-04-2015 at 01:24 AM
Old 05-04-2015, 02:23 AM
Master Fan

The problem is the they make statements about Defan being the OTP of the show and imply that they're the endgame because according to JP the ending won't change without Nina. So it sucks that they don't care to write for this relationship.

I don't mean Caroline wants the cure. But Carolena are close friends so I thought they might have spoken about their immortality at some point and the pros of being a vamp. I just thought it would be nice if Elena had spoken to more people about it. The decision was made so quickly. Like in 24 hours
Old 05-04-2015, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
See? At least we agree on something
That is true But I suspect they are for very different reasons

I am just not impressed with the way they are doing this and it is going to make me despise Damon even more then I do, and I just thought that the writers should be making more attempts at actually showing the brothers be the OTP, instead of just continue to say it.... because it's not true, and I think both Stefan and Damon fans can agree with that.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
The problem is the they make statements about Defan being the OTP of the show and imply that they're the endgame because according to JP the ending won't change without Nina. So it sucks that they don't care to write for this relationship.
I never doubt the brothers to be the endgame of this series, I just don't get why a relationship has to deny another that is something entirely different I don't get why now that they're in a good place with each other, they have to imply that without being both vampires, they'll blow up again I just find it poorly written and disrespectful to all the 3 relationships: DS, DE and SE

Quote:
I don't mean Caroline wants the cure. But Carolena are close friends so I thought they might have spoken about their immortality at some point and the pros of being a vamp. I just thought it would be nice if Elena had spoken to more people about it. The decision was made so quickly. Like in 24 hours
That would have implied for the girls to talk to each other and apparently JP thinks that's not important for this show anymore Like we can see with this or Bonnie having to handle the cure just to Damon like Elena is not her friend, while she could have just talk about it to both of them in the end Sad truth: the girls' friendship isn't important enough in this show anymore, that's a pity bc they started well with Carolena this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
That is true But I suspect they are for very different reasons
Details, let's not foucs on technical rigidity, importance is the final goals

Quote:
I am just not impressed with the way they are doing this and it is going to make me despise Damon even more then I do, and I just thought that the writers should be making more attempts at actually showing the brothers be the OTP, instead of just continue to say it.... because it's not true, and I think both Stefan and Damon fans can agree with that.
Sadly, when it comes to the brothers, is usually "big talks and poor writing stuff", I thought they had started to care a bit again, but I'm afraid I was wrong They came to a place where they're ok again with each other, but they didn't explore and exploit it enough, nor its potential, unless they cut off the romantic stuff at the same time; I think that's a pity because I consider romantic and brotherly relationships equally important for them both, the writers are just too lazy to make them all work out
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-04-2015, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Sadly, when it comes to the brothers, is usually "big talks and poor writing stuff", I thought they had started to care a bit again, but I'm afraid I was wrong They came to a place where they're ok again with each other, but they didn't explore and exploit it enough, nor its potential, unless they cut off the romantic stuff at the same time; I think that's a pity because I consider romantic and brotherly relationships equally important for them both, the writers are just too lazy to make them all work out

I agree, but the writers just don't know how to do it... it's usually one being sacrificed for the other.. they seriously do not know how to do both
Old 05-04-2015, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I agree, but the writers just don't know how to do it... it's usually one being sacrificed for the other.. they seriously do not know how to do both
I agree It's a pity bc they could have taken inspiration by so many other examples and did everything good
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-09-2017, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow the actual bachelorette/bachelor parties I totally forgot about. Does Jo not have other friends? LOL.

Aww Stefan calling Caroline to talk to her was so cute. But its a bit ironic that Caroline was pissed off that Stefan just left town when he was upset about Damon but then she goes and does the same thing when her mom dies? IDK…. But I guess maybe her absence was supposed to be temporary where as Stefan planned to leave forever.

I’m glad that Enzo has finally given up his vendetta against Stefan and isn’t trying to get revenge anymore. That whole plot was just way too played out and annoying. His obsession with Lily is strange though. Just because she turned him I don't see why he feels the need to be around her or feel like he's in her corner but it's very obvious that Enzo is lost and looking for companionship.

I did enjoy Stefan’s scenes with Lily. It’s just a shame that Lily is so cold. I understand why she didn’t love her old life and why she wanted to leave and found another family. But she is here now. So she can make a new life and have new relationships with her sons. She doesn’t have to be a “mother”. Then when she confronted Bonnie, I was so annoyed. I am starting to get really sick of her. Why doesn’t she just leave?

I love the Matt and Tyler interaction too, I miss seeing them together. One of the only times that they don’t seem to have useless scenes is when they are together. And I totally agree with Tyler that being a cop is not the right job for him. Maybe a yoga instructor instead. I didn’t understand what was going on with Matt and why he was being such an ass. It’s just too bad they didn’t get more focus.

Thank you Jo for saying what I was thinking. Just because Elena turned into a vampire doesn’t mean that wouldn’t love Damon. The DE scene outside was so cute at first. I love that they were able to talk about their problems. Later, Damon saying that he would give up everything for a life with Elena… That was so sweet. I like the idea of Damon and Elena being vampires forever but at the same time, Elena really wanted to be human again and I love that she got to be before leaving the show. Elena getting all her memories back was so cute. I loved all the little moments that they showed. It was cool to see Elena as a human in danger again and running from Lily. The ending DE scene was so beautiful. I love that she didn’t want to force Damon into a decision. I hated that Damon ripped his hands away but it was a necessary conversation and now he can take the time to really think about his decision. I like that it didn't end on a happy note for those two for once because it gives more depth to their relationship.

It sucks that Damon didn’t tell Stefan about the cure immediately but I think he was scared to because he knew that Stefan would be upset. He also wanted to be sure that he was going to take it before telling him. I did feel bad for Stefan though, realizing what Damon was planning. I think he just feels worse about it right now though because Caroline just left, and Lily basically said she didn’t want him… he feels more alone than before. (Selfishly i am glad that Damon didn't turn into a human until season 8 because I loved seeing the brothers together.)
Old 10-09-2017, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow the actual bachelorette/bachelor parties I totally forgot about. Does Jo not have other friends? LOL.

Aww Stefan calling Caroline to talk to her was so cute. But its a bit ironic that Caroline was pissed off that Stefan just left town when he was upset about Damon but then she goes and does the same thing when her mom dies? IDK…. But I guess maybe her absence was supposed to be temporary where as Stefan planned to leave forever.

I’m glad that Enzo has finally given up his vendetta against Stefan and isn’t trying to get revenge anymore. That whole plot was just way too played out and annoying. His obsession with Lily is strange though. Just because she turned him I don't see why he feels the need to be around her or feel like he's in her corner but it's very obvious that Enzo is lost and looking for companionship.

I did enjoy Stefan’s scenes with Lily. It’s just a shame that Lily is so cold. I understand why she didn’t love her old life and why she wanted to leave and found another family. But she is here now. So she can make a new life and have new relationships with her sons. She doesn’t have to be a “mother”. Then when she confronted Bonnie, I was so annoyed. I am starting to get really sick of her. Why doesn’t she just leave?

I love the Matt and Tyler interaction too, I miss seeing them together. One of the only times that they don’t seem to have useless scenes is when they are together. And I totally agree with Tyler that being a cop is not the right job for him. Maybe a yoga instructor instead. I didn’t understand what was going on with Matt and why he was being such an ass. It’s just too bad they didn’t get more focus.

Thank you Jo for saying what I was thinking. Just because Elena turned into a vampire doesn’t mean that wouldn’t love Damon. The DE scene outside was so cute at first. I love that they were able to talk about their problems. Later, Damon saying that he would give up everything for a life with Elena… That was so sweet. I like the idea of Damon and Elena being vampires forever but at the same time, Elena really wanted to be human again and I love that she got to be before leaving the show. Elena getting all her memories back was so cute. I loved all the little moments that they showed. It was cool to see Elena as a human in danger again and running from Lily. The ending DE scene was so beautiful. I love that she didn’t want to force Damon into a decision. I hated that Damon ripped his hands away but it was a necessary conversation and now he can take the time to really think about his decision. I like that it didn't end on a happy note for those two for once because it gives more depth to their relationship.

It sucks that Damon didn’t tell Stefan about the cure immediately but I think he was scared to because he knew that Stefan would be upset. He also wanted to be sure that he was going to take it before telling him. I did feel bad for Stefan though, realizing what Damon was planning. I think he just feels worse about it right now though because Caroline just left, and Lily basically said she didn’t want him… he feels more alone than before. (Selfishly i am glad that Damon didn't turn into a human until season 8 because I loved seeing the brothers together.)