Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2015, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
You mean when he was left when Caroline started drinking with Elena. lol Caroline complained about being lonely but didn't care about talking to Tyler or Elena at all. She just wanted Stefan.
Yeah, she mainly wanted Stefan But I do love the genuine fondness that Tyler has for Caroline which we've seen in season 6 a couple times. I just wish it was more believable with an onscreen reconciliation. I may not have enjoyed them very much as a couple but I really liked the friendship they had in season 2.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a great episode! One of the better ones this season imo.

Ugh it sucks that Tyler wasn’t there for Jeremy on his last day. I liked their interaction together, I wanted a last moment. It was great that Stefan called him.

The Jeremy/Damon scene was sort of cute? But then they brought up the whole Damon killing him as an attempt to make a joke but errrr. That’s not really how it works. lol. Jeremy going off to kill vampires? HUH? His sister is a vampire. That makes ZERO SENSE. I’ll pretend he’s going off to kill evil vampires or something lol. And why would Alaric go for that? Dumb. He never even got a goodbye scene with Bonnie.

I also loved the Liz/Damon scenes. Even though it’s unrealistic that she would ever be friends with him I still find them enjoyable. I did like the mom mentions from Damon and his explanation for being in town when Elena’s accident happened. I thought it was cool that they brought the Gilberts into the storyline again. Too bad it turned out to be nothing.

The Matt/Enzo storyline continues to confuse me. I still don’t get Enzo’s motives. And it makes no sense that Matt would even go along with any of this! Why the F would Enzo run him over? I just don’t get this at all.

Stefan/Caroline going away to the cabin was really sweet. Caroline fawning over Stefan on the porch. I also loved when he said there wasn’t anywhere he’d rather be and their little smiles. They just kill me. Caroline should have been spending time with her mom though and not at the cabin? The kiss scene was so sweet and adorable. I love when Stefan grabbed her hand and how surprised Caroline looked. I love that Stefan confirmed he wasn’t there because her mom asked him to be. And him brushing the hair out of her face and saying that when she told him she hated him was the worst thing he’d heard… . They just own me. They are so perfect. And the song and the lighting sdfdsfsdfsdfs. PERFECT FIRST KISS.

It sucks Caroline didn’t get to say goodbye to her mom but at least their conversation on the phone ended with Caroline saying she loved her. Watching Liz die was awful. I didn’t want to see her go. She’s one of the only adults that I loved. Poor Caroline. I love that Stefan allowed her to enter a memory with her mom. That was such a touching scene. I love that Matt was there too in that final moment.
Old 06-28-2019, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do kinda like the steroline. But not the delena. Bamon I love.