Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw the ep. I don't mind Steroline.
Old 02-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful episode, very emotional, love this kind of episodes in TVD

Enzo/Matt/Sarah, are such a waste of screen to me, still don't get why this SL is even alive, TBH Sarah/Matt are cute though, see sweet chemistry between them And Enzo hurting Matt to sneak in Sarah?s like? Bad move!!!

Jeremy, I'll miss him so much Like the ending surprise about what he'll do with his life, prefer this way than the art school, even more bc he chose it by himself Granted, being beaten up by Enzo in the same episode wasn't a good start, but I have faith

Liked the goodbye-scenes, wish the one with Matt had been more "Intimate" though, they deserved better than this, especially bc Matt was the one Jeremy let be next to him while he was suffering for Bonnie Liked the Alaric/Jeremy final scene, the hug was And I like it's thier little secret, the whole vampire hunter thing, wish we got more about them though

Gilbert siblings scenes were precious, very funny the one behind the Mystic Grill, I liked that they talked about their issues, Elena's fear about have been a bad sister for him, their parents' death and so on, found it genuine and important And the "stoned" scene was hilarious... "DUDE!" I'm so going to miss them

Delena, too few But I enjoyed them, the simplicty of them, especially the first ones with the teacher and with Jeremy, very funny and cute

Steroline, very cute scenes, the kiss was very well-shot and emotional I like their dynamic so much, the awkward moments and the fact Stefan is there for her, calming her down and trying to make her strong, the dream scene was just beautiful, love Stefan was there for her

Damon/Liz, like the "working together" scenes, the one with the still-open cases and Damon taking the responsability of all of them was hilarious to me, ian's facial expression was priceless I liked Liz opened up with him about the Gilberts parents's case and how it has troubled her all those years (even though I wished something had come up, it would have been more interesting, but I understand what was their point in that ), showed how strong their friendhsip was, always appreciated that Last bedroom scene was just perfect, very emotional, felt bad for both of them, Damon once again had to witness the death of a friend of him, and Liz broke my heart with her speech about being ordinary and with no regrets I'm glad she had her friend by her side in her last moments

Liz/Caroline, didn't entirely appreciate how they "forced" Caroline to be away from Liz this way... I mean, as much as I adored the Steroline scenes, feel like it was pushed to extreme a bit the fact that Caroline was so far away from her mum to crete the drama But anyway, the scenes were very emotional, kudos to Marguerite and Candice for those The dream made me cry a lot the meaning of the words was heartbreaking, the scene was very well built up, between the light and the song

RIP Liz Forbes, amazing mother and great woman, miss you so much

Don't know how I'll survive next episode
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-16-2015, 01:37 PM
Absolute Fan

^

I was having trouble putting it all in English words and sentences, but I so agree with almost everything that you said I was so flabbergasted of all the unexpected emotions that I had to rewatch the enitre episode The acting in this episode was brilliant

And I love Stefan for calling Tyler in the hospital when Liz was passing away. Stefan of all people. I just missed Tyler in this episode in general, even that he got excused from saying goodbye to Jeremy (they had someting special since the Pilot imho) from breaking up with Liv
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 02-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

^ Yeah. It's kind of sad they didn't have a Jeremy/Tyler scene since they had a friendship thing going on after Vicki died. Season 1 seems so far away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Didn't like that Jeremy went off to be a hunter - since when has he showed much interest in that recently? He couldn't even take Enzo, he's going to take down a whole bunch of vampires? Please. I preferred when they were sticking to art school and a "normal life". Also, I'm upset that Jeremy didn't get to say goodbye to Bonnie and now it's for a stupid reason like vampire hunting. At least his last words were about her.
I agree. If they really wanted him be a hunter the least they could have done was let him be better at defending himself against Enzo. At this point I don't know if he'll make it one day

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-16-2015 at 01:56 PM
Old 02-16-2015, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
I was having trouble putting it all in English words and sentences, but I so agree with almost everything that you said I was so flabbergasted of all the unexpected emotions that I had to rewatch the enitre episode The acting in this episode was brilliant
Same here, took me a re-watched to get everything, I was too focus on crying for Liz And obviously I'm so masochist to keep re-watching her scenes again and again bc they're so beautiful and well-played... but they hurt so much

Quote:
And I love Stefan for calling Tyler in the hospital when Liz was passing away. Stefan of all people. I just missed Tyler in this episode in general, even that he got excused from saying goodbye to Jeremy (they had someting special since the Pilot imho) from breaking up with Liv
Tyler's absence was bad-written, he could have said goodbye to Jeremy for sure, even a small scene, but they got along back in the first seasons, it's a pity they didn't get the chance to say goodbye Same for Tyler not being at the hospital, they could have made him appear like Matt, nothing big, but Care was his ex, I'm sure he would have wanted to be there for her too
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-16-2015, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Liz's death made me cry I'm a little scared to do a re-watch Maybe in a few days time.
Old 02-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Absolute Fan

So agree with you guys! I hope we see Tyler soon again. But in general: beautiful episode with wonderful music. I recognised the voice of Damien Rice and his new album is so pretty
Old 02-16-2015, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Liz's death made me cry I'm a little scared to do a re-watch Maybe in a few days time.
Takes a lot of courage I thought I was ready for that, but then the Damon/Liz scene came and her saying that she didn't have regrets with her life, that she had been a good mother and was glad of an "ordinary" death... and I felt the tears again And then the dream sequence came and I felt even worse

Quote:
So agree with you guys! I hope we see Tyler soon again. But in general: beautiful episode with wonderful music. I recognised the voice of Damien Rice and his new album is so pretty
I keep listening to "Yours" and the music in Liz's death scene, I'm obsessing with them
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 02-16-2015, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They chose beautiful songs. I'm listening to them now on youtube.
Old 02-17-2015, 11:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I hope we see Tyler soon again.
I'm still angry at the writers for not including him in this storyline at all. He saved Liz last season from the travelers. Even if he was still at odds with Caroline (which he isn't, apparently??), imo he would have been there at the hosipital for Liz.

I know everyone is drinking the steroline coolaid, but imo it would have made so much sense for Tyler and Caroline to have a real conversation now. Tyler's mom died recently. They wouldn't have had to come up with a tragic storyline for momma Salvatore, when they already had one with Carol.

I don't want them together, since she basically told him to get over his mother's death. But a conversation would have been nice right now. Instead of erasing that relationship completly.

I mean, they don't even bother to include him this season.

Spoiler:

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 02-18-2015, 03:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
I'm still angry at the writers for not including him in this storyline at all. He saved Liz last season from the travelers. Even if he was still at odds with Caroline (which he isn't, apparently??), imo he would have been there at the hosipital for Liz.

I know everyone is drinking the steroline coolaid, but imo it would have made so much sense for Tyler and Caroline to have a real conversation now. Tyler's mom died recently. They wouldn't have had to come up with a tragic storyline for momma Salvatore, when they already had one with Carol.

I don't want them together, since she basically told him to get over his mother's death. But a conversation would have been nice right now. Instead of erasing that relationship completly.

I mean, they don't even bother to include him this season.
I agree. Even though I'm a SC fan I think this storyline would have been better used to reconcile Forwood. I didn't like how they handled the post KC hookup. I can't re-watch those scenes since Caroline was really insensitive and it annoyed me a lot. They didn't even bother to show how they reconciled. It would have been better it they were on bad terms and this helped them reconcile.

Spoiler:
Old 02-19-2015, 01:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I agree. Even though I'm a SC fan I think this storyline would have been better used to reconcile Forwood. I didn't like how they handled the post KC hookup. I can't re-watch those scenes since Caroline was really insensitive and it annoyed me a lot. They didn't even bother to show how they reconciled. It would have been better it they were on bad terms and this helped them reconcile.

Spoiler:
I get that they sorta reconciled when Tyler almost died last season. You forget your grudges if you go through something like that. But in season 6 they got erased. Caroline is isolated with Stefan, and Tyler with Liv.

I would love for them to interact his season and talk about this. Since they are going through stuff they've already been through individually. But imo, the writers erased them for good. Candice tweeted once that she missed working with Trevino. So I doubt they will share a scene in tonight's episode.

I was surprised that Stefan called him, since the writers didn't bother to include him before that. But I still doubt he will show up.

Old 02-19-2015, 06:20 AM
Absolute Fan

^
I agree with everything said about Tyler. I really love him to reconnect with everybody. Carolina and Matt. It would be really weird if Tyler isn't ttending Liz's funeral But I guess we have to wait and find out tonight!
Old 02-19-2015, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
I get that they sorta reconciled when Tyler almost died last season. You forget your grudges if you go through something like that. But in season 6 they got erased. Caroline is isolated with Stefan, and Tyler with Liv.

I would love for them to interact his season and talk about this. Since they are going through stuff they've already been through individually. But imo, the writers erased them for good. Candice tweeted once that she missed working with Trevino. So I doubt they will share a scene in tonight's episode.

I was surprised that Stefan called him, since the writers didn't bother to include him before that. But I still doubt he will show up.
Yeah. i agree about death making people forgive each other more easily. But in 6x01 and 6x03 they were getting along so well it was if nothing happened which is just weird.

Spoiler:
Old 02-19-2015, 12:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yeah. i agree about death making people forgive each other more easily. But in 6x01 and 6x03 they were getting along so well it was if nothing happened which is just weird.

Spoiler:
You mean when he was left when Caroline started drinking with Elena. lol Caroline complained about being lonely but didn't care about talking to Tyler or Elena at all. She just wanted Stefan.

I saw that one! Thanks! I still don't forgive them for the previous episodes and I don't expect much.