Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2017, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Kai storyline was dumb, why would they EVER trust Kai or think he felt actual remorse? So stupid. And why would he even help them? Just so they would deliver a letter? Riiiiight.

Also stupid is Matt actually still hanging around Enzo. This whole Sarah Salvatore storyline has ran its course. I think Sarah is cute and I actually thought her and Matt had good chemistry together. Enzo’s agenda is just so confusing to me. Why is he wasting all his time on this.

The Bonnie/Damon scene where Bonnie watched the video of them was really cute. But I am getting pretty tired of watching Bonnie in this world. Its been dragging on way too long. I did love when she chose to live and then we saw her driving off!

Stefan/Caroline were super adorable this episode. I just loved Stefan following Caroline out into the woods even though he knew what she was doing was nutso lol. Them fighting and then laying in the grass together was so adorable. Caroline ripping off the bears head was so funny. And WOW they almost kissed! WHYYYY Caroline did you have to turn awayyyy. I did love their hug though.

Tyler/Liv were cute. I really enjoyed the scene with Kai and Liv as well, I can’t blame her for wanting revenge on him. It’s too bad she didn’t actually kill him. I kind of liked that we saw a softer side to Kai, even if it felt a bit unrealistic. But I think it does make sense if he took on a lot of Luke’s traits. I thought it was a bit strange that Tyler just broke up with her claiming she chose “Death” over him. She’s obviously in a lot of pain over her brothers death and he should be there for her not running from her.

I know DE get so much focus but as my favorite couple it obviously makes me happy. I loved the kiss between them at the start of the episode. And I loved the DE scene at the end and when she said she doesnt care what human Elena would have done, she wants Damon now. sdfdsfdsfdsfdsyfsd. They are just so angsty and hot. I lovE that even though I/N were broken up they still had their chemistry in these episodes.

All in all the episode was pretty blah but at least it had some good moments.