Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2015, 05:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Nope. They ruined any chance that I would like Steroline in the romantic sense, when they wrote those first 10 shtty episodes for them Now I am not interested.
*shrug*

I sort of have to forgive the writers for being idiots in order to be able to watch the show at all. I love Stefan and Caroline's interactions, they have really nice chemistry, so I'm still on board that ship.
Old 01-24-2015, 04:05 PM
New Fan

I'm not a big fan of season 6 so far, but I quite enjoyed this episode.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Paul did a good job directing. Other than that, I didn't care for this episode.
Old 01-24-2015, 08:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual (View Post)
I'm not a big fan of season 6 so far, but I quite enjoyed this episode.
yeah i have to agree with you on that.

i loved enzo last season, wth did they do with his character? they need to lose this vendeta he has against stefan and his loved ones. and give him a real storyline. the same for matt and jeremy they just seem to be background characters with no real purpose. and alaric, what is he doing? is he just dating jo what happend to showing him teaching? i hope they show more of him and jeremy doing the vampire hunter thing. give them some action again. paul did a great job directing this episode. but on a whole, this season has been a disappointment
Old 01-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
is he just dating jo what happend to showing him teaching?
You know once the drama starts on the show that they don't have time to be in school.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-25-2015, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Beautiful episode, good rythm and suspance

Only parts I didn’t like where those with Enzo and Matt; Enzo seems every episode more pointless, can’t understand why they’re reducing his character to this Matt should stop complaining every single episode already

Sarah Salvatore is very pretty, Salvatore’s genetics worked again

My poor Liz, I don’t want her to die Even more of a painful death

Felt sorry for the guy in the hospital too, poor one

Kai is a psycho, keep him like this, it’s just perfect Even though it was disgusting the way he tortured Elena and played with her and Damon

Tyler/Luke/Liv, a bit pointless in this episode, but I’m glad Luke changed his mind and stood up against his dad Don’t want them to die merging

Glad to have seen Rick/Jer working together They were true heroes of the episode, loved how they knocked Kai down And Jo is pretty great, she was so cute and funny in the beginning, apologizing for have destroyed the BH’s living-room Always fearing she’s going to die, I don’t want her to

Jo/Rick =

Steroline were adorable, I love how Stefan is staying by her side but still being honest and careful in thinking the blood can cure cancer, Caroline needs this kind of support right now Kudos to Candice, she was amazing in this episode, feel so sorry for Caroline’s mistake, she did it out of love for her mother, but she’s going to pay it Their scene together was very emotional

Elena kicking Kai’s ass = proud of my baby girl

Delena just amazing, love their scenes very much, very cute, especially the one where she invited him out, so flirty But, Elena, no more death’s jokes, you gave me an heart-attack!!

Can't wait for next episode
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 01-27-2015, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
yeah i have to agree with you on that.

i loved enzo last season, wth did they do with his character? they need to lose this vendeta he has against stefan and his loved ones. and give him a real storyline. the same for matt and jeremy they just seem to be background characters with no real purpose. and alaric, what is he doing? is he just dating jo what happend to showing him teaching? i hope they show more of him and jeremy doing the vampire hunter thing. give them some action again. paul did a great job directing this episode. but on a whole, this season has been a disappointment
To me all these lame characters floating around with no purpose (Alaric, Enzo, matt, etc) are a consequence of JP's favouritism. It's clear all of these characters ran their course on the show. But we cannot seem to be rid of them because they fail to find a job elsewhere and so JP and co write absolute trash and nonsense to keep them around.

Enzo is an absolute joke right now. And if it was the actor playing him, I'd be embarrassed 100%.

Perhaps that guy dying wasn't meant to show the death would be more painful (perhaps his type of cancer ravished him), but was meant to show that her trying to stop death would fail anyways.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Can't you just enjoy it knowing there is no way in hell they're going to stay "friends"?
The only way to enjoy it.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

This wasn't the strongest episode of the season but I still enjoyed parts of it.

The whole kidnapping plot was kind of dumb and I didn't really see the point of the Liv and Luke scenes, but I like that Jo stepped in. I enjoyed her scenes with Damon, I found their banter humorous and the actors have good chemistry together.

I did like the Liv/Tyler scene though, I think they had a subtle sweetness to them. Also the small Matt moment even though he had nothing to do this episode either.

Stefan had nothing to do this episode, the whole Sarah plot is dumb and just dragging. Enzo in particular is really obnoxious and annoying at this point. He really just feels useless on this show, I still don't understand why they kept him around. I mean, he didn't even do anything this episode and just says that his revenge is best cultivated? Okay. Useless.

I really enjoyed the Caroline plot. It felt reckless of her to just inject her mom with her blood without waiting longer to see the results of the other patient but I understand that she's under a lot of stress trying to find an instant cure. To me that does feel in Caroline's character. I really enjoyed the S/C scenes that we got but I wish that Stefan would have encouraged Caroline to wait it out a bit longer. The "home" quote was really sweet though. I also love that he told her his secret about Sarah. The little hand hold was sweet. I loved the obvious tension between them in that moment, they both so obviously have feelings.

I am getting a bit tired of Kai at this point. And we are only halfway through the season. He just irritates me. I think we could all use a break from him for a while. YAY for Jeremy and Alaric coming through at the end and injecting him!

Obviously I loved the DE scenes. When Damon staked her . And her little joke on him was cute, but wtf. The hand hold and Elena saying she felt alive was sweet. But I enjoyed the after scene i think even more. I love that she asked him out on a date again and the little flirtation between them, it was really great.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this was directed by paul?