Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2018, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode a lot the first time around and it was definitely a fun one, but it also had its issues..

Why the EFF would Caroline want to waste her last day with Stefan hanging out with their friends and Sybil? Why the hell would she even let Sybil in her house? Why would Matt agree to stay as well? The whole thing just felt super contrived. But besides that silliness, there were some fun moments with the whole gang together. (mostly)

I was more interested this time around in Bonnie’s SL because I wanted to see what crap her and Enzo could have gotten into. I am glad they were actually able to contrive the weapon! And it was nice that those two got some happy moments together.

I don’t mind Matt’s storyline but as usual he kinda just feels plopped into the show. It’s definitely a little weird.

I hated that Stefan was shoved off with Cade the whole episode when he was supposed to spend his last days with Caroline, but whatever, the show is all about the drama. I didn't necessarily hate those scenes and I think Cade is an interesting villain. The S/E mentions were nice until Cade started saying that Stefan made Elena’s life worse. lol. That was sort of a low blow to that fanbase.

I kind of like Seline, tbh. She’s not bad. And she spared Stefan when she saw that he had good in him. So, there’s some good in her. With that said, she is still evil and why Alaric would bring her to the kids I have no idea. But Im glad she made them forget her and did something decent.

Damon was so annoying this episode, I’m so tired of this stupid attitude from him. It’s imo the worst part of the season. I want the old Damon back! I did however enjoy the scene at the end with Elena’s necklace and the flashback and him ripping Sybil’s heart out. Too bad that wasn’t actually the end of her. I loved Caroline giving Damon the necklace too.

Stefan decorating for Christmas? EFFING ADORABLE. And the second SC scene was the cutest too! Saying he only had to serve for a year was amazing! I love that he made the deal shorter and the kiss with Caroline under the mistletoe was the cutest thing ever. It sucks they only had 7 minutes left. It was also sad watching her watch the girls for the last time.

I did enjoy the last Damon/Stefan scene a lot, that was a fun scene. That was a fun one. The moment where Stefan actually flipped the switch was so scary. I don’t like Stefan turning his humanity off obviously but I am going to enjoy the SD episode.
Old 05-29-2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Good review!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 06-14-2018, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I guess that I got at least half into the season cause I remember something about trying to have a simple normal Xmas
Old 07-03-2019, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by You can't kill me! (View Post)
I give up..... Stefan is never going to be given any breaks. Everything just gets blamed on him and I am sick of it.
yes enough of the stefan hate already. damon did things too and I'm supposed to forgive him because I'm a nice person.