Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2016, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
If we were in season2 or 3 by this time we would already have to deal with big bad villains and already fought them a couple of times… and the two sirens are anything (creepy, annoying, etc) but great villains, still wondering why they didn’t just kill off Sybil, with Katherine or Klaus they didn’t think twice about it… failing, but at least trying Instead they keep talking and talking and talking without doing anything, my god how boring And SLs makes no sense and it’s not exciting or intriguing, it’s actually boring and irritating, a last season should make old characters more appealing, not the contrary

They're immortal so they can't be killed. Stefan knows about this from Sybil's story. I find Sybil annoying af. But I like Seline. I love how the actress can be so innocent and creepy at the same time.

Quote:
Josie and Lizzie are adorable, the initial scene with Rick was so cute, didn’t realize how much I needed to see it until I saw it, Alaric deserves this after all the sufferance
Ikr. The tea party was so freaking adorable

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 11-20-2016 at 12:40 PM
Old 11-20-2016, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
They're immortal so they can't be killed. Stefan knows about this from Sybil's story. I find Sybil annoying af. But I like Seline. I love how the actress can be so innocent and creepy at the same time.
Everyone seem immortal in the beginning, impossible to be deafeated... and we know how it ends every time, I meant in that way They're not even trying, make a fork ring won't save anyone, and that's all the did

Yeah, she has that look, the one if you didn't know what she really is... and what she eats, you'd be she's the sweetest person alive

Quote:
Ikr. The tea party was so freaking adorable
It's good to see Alaric this way, enjoying his kids The twins are adorable, hope nothing bad will happen to them
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Everyone seem immortal in the beginning, impossible to be deafeated... and we know how it ends every time, I meant in that way They're not even trying, make a fork ring won't save anyone, and that's all the did

Yeah, she has that look, the one if you didn't know what she really is... and what she eats, you'd be she's the sweetest person alive

It's good to see Alaric this way, enjoying his kids The twins are adorable, hope nothing bad will happen to them
Yeah. They should have chopped her head off or something The storyline is just badly written with loads of plotholes.

I really don't think the writers are stupid enough to hurt those kids

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 11-20-2016 at 01:15 PM
Old 11-20-2016, 01:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah. They should have chopped her head off or something

Quote:
The storyline is just badly written with loads of plotholes.
Let's not talk about it, it's the season of plotholes, I hope they'll solve them, otherwise is very embarassing
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-20-2016, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Let's not talk about it, it's the season of plotholes, I hope they'll solve them, otherwise is very embarassing
I can't talk about it. I'm too confused I'm just waiting for it to end.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Same here, the second I thought to have found a solution to explain the plothole they proved me wrong and have to start all over again

Quote:
I really don't think the writers are stupid enough to hurt those kids
They hurt their mother n.1 after promising she would have been 100% save... just saying
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They hurt their mother n.1 after promising she would have been 100% save... just saying
Which is why I hope they're not dumb enough to even think about it. It would destroy Ric. He was already suicidal after Jo so I don't know how he'd survive.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Let's hope. And Alaric too, I don't want him to get hurt or killed
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-20-2016, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

He's going to OG so he's fine
Old 11-21-2016, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I’m also confused because Sybil mentioned Elena, but why would she do that if she tried to make Damon forget her?!
Now that I've thought about it more I don't think Sybil was trying to make him forget Elena. She said that she was rewriting his subconscious. So she was probably directing any loyalty he has for Elena towards her instead. And since they wanted to use footage of Nina that's how they chose to show it. Forgetting years of memories must be so damn confusing. How could Elena not find it weird that there were so many hours of her life that she couldn't recall when she had her memory wiped?
Old 11-21-2016, 11:41 PM
New Fan

Episode 5

LOVED the #benzo reunion. I love them. One thing I don't understand, though, is how she can say "I plan on growing old with him and loving him forever"...? She's gonna be 70 and Enzo will still be a hottie! Biggest fix is turning her into a vampire and BAM we have #benzo forever AND Elena back. Win win.

Tyler dying was kind of pointless... but DAMN they sure got over it fast. Wee bumper cars!

Lastly, I really hope the twins will be okay... I will be pretty mad if the writers decide to hurt Alaric AGAIN.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

arinm5 We have episode discussion threads already opened which is why I merged your thread. Check the board guide first before opening a thread because we probably already have one open .
Old 12-01-2016, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say I am very sad about Tyler's death, but love Bonnie/Enzo and Matt/Caroline. Hope at this point both are endgame.
Old 03-25-2018, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Neither were ^ ...

This episode was okay. Not the best but better than some others this season. I enjoyed rewatching it for the most part.

I hate seeing this Damon. I guess its sort of a throwback to season 1 but Im ready for them to pull him back down to earth. There's only been 5 episodes of this season but still, it feels like its dragged on forever. I cant stand Sybil and had to fastfoward her scenes this episode because I just don't care about her. But Seline I actually find interesting.

One thing I liked was seeing Stefan and Caroline as a stable couple. Even just their small scenes were really adorable. The ending scene at the carnival where Caroline talked about the last time they were at a carnival and how she would be there to remind Stefan that he can get through each day was an amazing moment. One of my favorites for them.

I felt it was really OOC for Caroline to react so calmly to Tyler's death. She just didn't really seem all that upset? So weird considering they dated from seasons 2-5 basically. At least we saw Matt grieving. He's at least a consistent character. The funeral thing was a bit weird to me though, it just didn't seem that impactful.

My favorite part of the episode was the Bonnie and Enzo moments but knowing what happens to him it kind of tarnishes their relationship for me. It's hard for me to enjoy them knowing he will just end up dying too. It was also kind of weird everyone just accepted him into the gathering.

I also loved watching the brothers interact, obviously. I also enjoyed the Matt and Caroline scene. Matt in general was more interesting this episode than he has been in the past and I enjoyed his scenes with Tripp.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Neither were ^ ...

This episode was okay. Not the best but better than some others this season. I enjoyed rewatching it for the most part.

I hate seeing this Damon. I guess its sort of a throwback to season 1 but Im ready for them to pull him back down to earth. There's only been 5 episodes of this season but still, it feels like its dragged on forever. I cant stand Sybil and had to fastfoward her scenes this episode because I just don't care about her. But Seline I actually find interesting.

One thing I liked was seeing Stefan and Caroline as a stable couple. Even just their small scenes were really adorable. The ending scene at the carnival where Caroline talked about the last time they were at a carnival and how she would be there to remind Stefan that he can get through each day was an amazing moment. One of my favorites for them.

I felt it was really OOC for Caroline to react so calmly to Tyler's death. She just didn't really seem all that upset? So weird considering they dated from seasons 2-5 basically. At least we saw Matt grieving. He's at least a consistent character. The funeral thing was a bit weird to me though, it just didn't seem that impactful.

My favorite part of the episode was the Bonnie and Enzo moments but knowing what happens to him it kind of tarnishes their relationship for me. It's hard for me to enjoy them knowing he will just end up dying too. It was also kind of weird everyone just accepted him into the gathering.

I also loved watching the brothers interact, obviously. I also enjoyed the Matt and Caroline scene. Matt in general was more interesting this episode than he has been in the past and I enjoyed his scenes with Tripp.
yes but they have been breaking up a lot already. I do think he loves her though.