Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2016, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

I'm honestly confused about her status because she has been super silent about TVD and a possible return. JP keeps saying stuff about how they would love her to return if she can fit them in and how busy she is, but Nina has said nothing about it. I would think if she wasn't returning she would issue a statement about it/too busy and wishes them all luck, but to be silent makes me think she could be coming back for the finale at least.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

I think she'll come back as a favour for JP. They're friends. I think they might even be neighbours. Somebody told me when they asked her about TVD in an interview she didn't seem keen which makes sense. She needs to distance herself. When Adam Brody gets asked about The OC or Leighton Meester gets asked about Gossip Girl you can see how they wish people wouldn't ask So she'll probably come back for a very short stint. I also heard her XXX movie release is around the same time they'd be shooting the finale. But I'm sure they'll make special scheduling arrangements. She's too important for the show.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO WATCH THE 2nd EPISODE!!!

Ok, so the episode was less exciting than the premiere, but IMA I’m very intrigued by the mythology of this season, between the siren and the hell references, hope they’ll play this right Yeah, Sybil is not season2!Klaus or Katherine, but I still think she’s interesting and quite bitchy with her obsession to control people, also she seems very dangerous when you piss her off, I like it

Damon/Enzo/Sybil scenes were the best part of the episode, I like the dynamics they created, the two ways Damon and Enzo are handling this situation, both of them have a point in their decision, Damomn is more logical and calculative, he has his own way to keep everyone save beside himself, following Sybil’s orders and sacrifice other to avoid the total control of her; Enzo is passionate and full of feelings, is driven by his deep love for Bonnie, he is driven by this and it’s beautiful And it pains me they’re both paying for this, hope they’ll be free soon

The more I see her, the more I like Georgie and her dynamic with Alaric, not as creepy as it appeared to me in the premiere, I’d rather have her as his permanent love interest than the nanny, which I’m starting to think won’t be “just a hot nanny” for long anymore, there must be more I loved Georgie/Alaric scenes, not just bc it’s great to see him less a love interest/daddy and more a teacher and supernatural researcher, I missed that part of him, I also like that tit for tat relationship they have, the snarky comments, the starting complicity, it was cute to watch Nothing like he was with Jenna or Jo, but still, it’s cute Very interesting to see how this whole “hell thing” will turn out to be

Loved my weekly dose of Delena memories, how he kept reliving their first meeting in his mind, remembering his own quotes of that night, smiling at it, trying to keep it all for himself Which proved me that until Sybil discovered about Elena, he hadn’t switched off, he was pretending there too, it was his tactic Obviously it pains me that siren bitch took Elena’s place (and sweater! ) in his memory but I also find it intriguing the parallelism with Elena in season6 and how he’ll regain his memories of her, I like this for them, to keep them alive Also like the SL for Damon this year, it’s painful to watch him like this, but I’m glad he has a SL of his own, trying to resist the siren, fighting and failing and fighting and failing, very intrigued to know more about what Sybil showed him

There, this are the good thing. The rest? So boring Especially Caroline, to me she’s reduced to be a mother and a writer in a diary and a love interest for Stefan, she didn’t even noticed or wondered if Bonnie was feeling alone without Enzo, which didn’t take a genius to get it, I’m not her fan (like at all!), but even I could have understood she is suffering without Enzo So, no, don’t find Caroline interesting or well written this year, beside the romantic part Found the proposal flat, but de gustibus I guess

Loved Bonenzo scenes, mostly bc of his strength and frustration to keep her safe, his love and affection are so deep, I was so sorry for him Didn’t like when she accused him to ignore her or not want to be with her, it was very off-the-place, I understand her loneliness and frustration, but she could see how much in pain he was and how much he was trying to protect her, come on! Loved the last scene, very powerful for their love and story

RIP Sarah, didn’t care about you alive nor I care about you being dead, you had the worst luck ever with family
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-22-2017, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just rewatched this. Again, didnt enjoy it as much this time around as I did the first time watching but it was fresh in my mind then and it wasnt that long ago that I saw these episodes so maybe that is part of it. Years from now when I do another rewatch maybe my excitement will be revived again.

Still enjoying this season a heck of a lot more than most of the season 7 episodes because it at least focuses more on the main group....

Seline is not bad yet. I wish she had remained the cute/nice nanny. She is a lot better than her sister, thats for sure. I cant stand Sybil and cant wait for her to go!

I too am enjoying this storyline for Alaric and watching him investigate into what is going on. I still love Georgie and am bummed she didn't last long.

The Damon/Elena flashback a second time was a bit odd. I wish they would have flashed to something different. But i do like seeing Damon's humanity be linked to her. Its too bad sybil erased more of his memory. i am going to look forward to getting the real damon back.

I kind of liked Sarah. I found it a bit frustrating that they brought her back just to kill her. It was nice thinking she had gotten away to resume living her life as the remaining salvatore. sigh. Oh well...

I felt really bad for Bonnie, poor girl is going through so much. Her scenes with Enzo were definitely heartbreaking but I enjoyed her scene with Caroline the most where she told her how she felt. Amazing moment.

Caroline moving into the Salvatore house was ADORABLE. And THE SC proposal was BEAUTIFULLLLLLL and it made me so happy but I do feel like it was just a LITTLE fast. I think him getting the room ready for her kids was enough. Him saying she was his family was the cutest thing ever. I wish the proposal had been saved for a bit later on, but still, it was amazing seeing stefan become so happy.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yes I don't like what care has been reduced to either.