Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLoo (View Post)
Everything pales in comparison to Buffy.
This show especially. I wish they'd quit trying.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

I totally should rewatch before giving my opinion, bc my stream was sucky and all but oh well...
So... people are fine with Jo sacrificing herself? I know she said she can get strong enough, but that's not how the episode started. I'm not okay with this
Liz dying - I saw it coming, but I'm not okay with this either
The actress can be a writer on TO all she wants, she only has to appear twice a season as far as I'm concerned so she can handle both jobs. But I'm not okay with her dying She's the last onscreen parent, and one of the most loveable. But I guess she's the easiest to write out right now
Kai, I continue to love and hate you in all the good ways. Let's hope the writers will know when your time is up instead off keeping you around for being a fan favorite I also thought you'd suck the anti magic whatever traveller bull**** out of MF, so no surprise here. Still glad it happened.
Bonnie... it seemed my stream was very anti-Bonnie tonight, bc I hardly saw anything about her. The Beremy parellel in the end was incredible touching though
Enzo... I missed most of his scenes tonight... but oh well. I couldn't get into him last season. Sometime this season I was able to, but he lost me the next episode again. He's still into Stefan-hating-modus? I wouldn't mind if I would see a reason. And no, him being jealous doesn't cut it
Defan... The hug and the Camaro... The only thing not making it perfect is that Damon didn't have a gift for Stefan The writers better get into that at some point
DE were cute
Steroline IDK... I'm very indecisive on them. On paper they would work great, but I don't feel them. Sigh. I want to though. IDK, I guess I actually have to wait for a kiss to see if I can feel them, bc so far I can't see them like that at all
So much more, but my stream sucked so I didn't see all of it yet. Need a rewatch.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

what a sad episode. poor caroline. poor bonnie.

loved the s/c hug and the d/e phonecall. and the s/d scene at the end.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

This episode was such a let down after all the hype

All I could think about in the beginning was that the twitches and Tyler were bitches. After Jo saved their lives they're okay with her merging and don't want to find another plan? Jo is the only Gemini sibling I want to stick around at this point. Though Luke redeemed himself a bit.

I hope Caroline finds a way to save her mom. She's optimistic and determined so if anybody can do it, it's her.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh, someone explain, how was stefan a part of their lives when they were freshmen? i don't get it.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
oh, someone explain, how was stefan a part of their lives when they were freshmen? i don't get it.
First flash back was from 2007.. so Elena parents would still be living, the second one was from 2009, where Elena just got together with Stefan... I totally didn't watch the scenes though. Stefan wasn't mentioned during the first flashback scene right?
Old 12-12-2014, 01:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
First flash back was from 2007.. so Elena parents would still be living, the second one was from 2009, where Elena just got together with Stefan... I totally didn't watch the scenes though. Stefan wasn't mentioned during the first flashback scene right?
Precisely. CD said in one of her gazillion interviews that the FBs would be from various points in time.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

I didn't even notice the flashbacks were from different periods But since Caroline didn't know that Steven was her father's boyfriend which she knew in season 1 it makes sense now. I thought it was a retcon.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Steroline IDK... I'm very indecisive on them. On paper they would work great, but I don't feel them. Sigh. I want to though. IDK, I guess I actually have to wait for a kiss to see if I can feel them, bc so far I can't see them like that at all
Agreed. It was better when they had the type of friendship dynamic that Stefan had with Lexi. The world will not come crashing down if a man and a woman (as attractive as they are) aren't into each other.

They should hook up once to appease the Steroline shippers but decide that they just don't feel it and stay friends. Or even better, Caroline sees things more clearly as she goes through this thing with Liz and has a mature realization that just because she's got a fondness for Stefan that it doesn't mean it's a crush.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Absolute Fan

The episode was utterly boring.

I hate how they isolate Bonnie from the rest of the group. And this episode wasn't about her at all. It weren't even her memories, since they were mostly about Caroline.

I'm still not sold on Steroline. I get that they needed some kind of impetus for Stefan's feelings but mehhh. It still feels awkward. Idk Caroline's feelings seem realistic and it's great to see her like that, but I don't like the Stefan part of Steroline. Idk if it's PW or me being biased. But it doesn't come of as naturally as Forwood did in the beginning.

And they're turning Tyler into Damon. It's entirely out of character for him to be this reckless. He didn't do anything and was just cool about everything dying as long as Liv doesn't get hurt? "Sounds familiar" I almost cringed. What did they do to my bb?

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 12-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I didn't even notice the flashbacks were from different periods
me niether.

thats why i was so confused. lOL.

i don't really see why they did that but oh well.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

They aren't writing the S/C pairing good, especially if they are going to go there, which we all know they will. I don't know but I feel that S/C would've made more sense actually happening during last half of season 5, than it does now. Caroline kissing Stefan, for example, during that night in the car wouldn't have felt out of place or forced.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Oh please, no Steroline hookup out of nowhwere just to please one fandom and forget about it a second later. They did it with Klaroline, destroyed Forwood in the process for nothing and the fans of Klaroline weren't happy either for good reasons.
Caroline and Stefan hooking up just to find out they don't feel much screams Joey/Rachel (Friends) to me, and it was the worst.
So please none of that for Steroline. I might not feel them, but I wish they would just drop this storyline all together or go with it full force. No inbetween.

The more I think about Enzo/Stefan the more I think there is more to it. It's probably just me being naive and hoping for the best though And no, I don't think Stefan did something bad. I'm more thinking along the lines Enzo could be a Salvatore himself or whatever So it would explain his weird obsession with the brothers and now Sarah.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm strongly for S/C. I think it is very, very important for Stefan as a character to NOT BE HUNG UP ON HIS BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND FOR ALL ETERNITY. The writers have made him so pitiful. Plus I can't wrap my head around people saying they have no chemistry.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I'm strongly for S/C. I think it is very, very important for Stefan as a character to NOT BE HUNG UP ON HIS BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND FOR ALL ETERNITY. The writers have made him so pitiful. Plus I can't wrap my head around people saying they have no chemistry.
I didn't say SC shouldn't go there. I personally don't feel them romantically, although I try (and I really do ). I'm saying they should work great if the writers would allow them. But I'm not here for a short meaningless hook up. That's why I'm saying - no matter how I see chemistry or whatever (bc that's subjective anway) - the writers should either go there full in or not at all.
But I don't want to see some weird kiss or sex and then "Oh well... nice... but... that's not us". All or nothing it should be IMO.