Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

TVD Episode 6x09: I Alone - Airs December 4

6x09 - I Alone - December 4th

PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL — Damon (Ian Somerhalder) finds himself in hot water after he carries out a plan that requires Alaric’s (Matt Davis) unwilling participation. When Elena (Nina Dobrev) shares some hopeful news with Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) about Bonnie (Kat Graham), she is caught off guard by his reaction. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) helps Damon and Elena with their plan to get Bonnie back, but when things take an unexpected turn, she’s left with a difficult choice to make. Elsewhere, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes matters into his own hands when Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) actions cross the line, and Kai’s (guest star Chris Wood) existence continues to be a dangerous threat. Paul Wesley and Michael Trevino also star.
Directed by Kellie Cyrus
Written by Brian Young & Holly Brix

Extended Promo:

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

TFTT Mel

Enjoy the episode, everyone!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

I'll probably watch the episode live tonight....and I'll probably regret it.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

That's the spirit!.... I think
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
That's the spirit!.... I think
Thanks for the moral support.
I already have a headache. I only hope the episode doesn't make it worse.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Thanks for the moral support.
I already have a headache. I only hope the episode doesn't make it worse.
Wish I could tell you it'll be so, but can't be sure
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 12-04-2014, 07:20 PM
New Fan

This was a really good episode! I have to say, Kai is truly frightening. Well acted, and it gives the show a true villain I think, because he's equally terrifying while powerless and I don't think I've felt that way about any previous villains on the show. I was honestly surprised that Sarah was actually a con artist and I felt her death was quite abrupt for the amount of time they've spent on her character.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie's breakdown can everyone just make their number one propriety to bringing that girl home? I mean she's saved all of their butts at least twice over (that includes you Tyler that insisted Liv stop the spell), she deserves everyone's undivided attention. She holds so much in, she tried to put a smile back on her face for godsakes but she just couldn't nor should she! I'm not even sure if she's gonna make it home for Christmas. In one way, it could be a nice "Christmas miracle" sort of thing but I think the writers prefer this torturing Bonnie SL, IDK.

Quote:
Kai is truly frightening.
Way better than Markos I'm always thinking about the villains of TVD past (because the writers always seem like they want to outdo their previous villains) and he's def. better than last seasons' villain.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Bonnie. She will never get good things for this show. And it's sad she's been reduced as a prop for Damon/Elena.

When she comes back, I hope she doesn't even tell anybody she's back, tbh.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I guess I am in the minority, but I don't think Kai is scary or intimidating at all. I think a lot of it has to do with the writing, but the actor just looks to much like a puppy dog, I can't take his scenes where he is trying to be frightening seriously... it makes me giggle.

Poor Bonnie

Stefan.. I love you

DE, Damon, Enzo... GTFO!! Getting rid of these three parts would make it so much more easier for me to stomach this show.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Total Fan

The one thing that semi interested me about this episode turned out to be a con? Yeah, not watching.

Old 12-04-2014, 08:21 PM
New Fan

Who else thinks Enzo would fit right in over on The Originals? I think he and Klaus could have an epic bromance! Both just want a friend who understands them and isn't put off by a little murder and mayhem.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

This episode was absolutely terrible. It had no redeeming qualities. It was boring and full of absurd contrivances that are only a result of writers with the collective intelligence of a chimpanzee.

* Liv pulls Elena and Damon back ahead of schedule for no reason whatsoever. Kai is out? Yeah, eh, HE IS OUT! Nothing to be gained from them getting those two ONE HOUR EARLIER.

* Elena finds out about yet another crappy thing Damon did and immediately forgives him because apparently she has no moral code whatsoever anymore.

* Bonnie is 6 1/2 hours away, the window is 7 hours and they aren't in the least concerned that maybe something could go wrong given such a narrow margin, so they sit around eating pancakes.

* Stefan is yet again blamed for something he had absolutely no control over. Nothing guaranteed Enzo would let the girl live even if he'd talked and it's far more likely Enzo would just have killed the real Sarah as well.

* I could go on forever but you get the gist.

F
Old 12-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)

* Bonnie is 6 1/2 hours away, the window is 7 hours and they aren't in the least concerned that maybe something could go wrong given such a narrow margin, so they sit around eating pancakes.
F
I didn't get that either. They couldn't meet her halfway? I guess they thought repetitive Damon/Elena scenes were more important.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
The one thing that semi interested me about this episode turned out to be a con? Yeah, not watching.
Yeeaahh, that was extremely disappointing.