Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

TVD Episode 6x07: Do You Remember The First Time - Airs November 13

6x07 - Do You Remember The First Time
- November 13th

EXTENDED PROMO | STILLS | WEBCLIP I | WEBCLIP II

MEMORIES FROM ANOTHER TIME — When the past comes back to haunt her, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is forced to face her problems head on. After a night out at the annual Whitmore Medical Center Fundraiser, Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) opens up to Alaric (Matt Davis) about her own tragic past. Meanwhile, Stefan (Paul Wesley), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) resort to extreme measures when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) withholds information about his vampire-killing operation, and Caroline (Candice Accola) is in a race against the clock when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) gets caught in the middle of a dangerous plan. Elsewhere, Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) grow closer, and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) stumbles upon a startling clue that renews his hope. Kat Graham also stars.
Directed by Darren Genet
Written by Rebecca Sonnenshine

Promo:

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

Old 11-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Glad Tripp is out of the way. He was boring and I didn't see where the story was going.

I hope Liam is similarly out of the way soon, although at least his presence gives Elena more screen time with someone that isn't Damon.

I'm very meh about Alaric's scenes with the doctor. Obviously she is Kai's sister. Blah blah blah.

Kai and Bonnie's story was probably the most interesting for me. Bonnie was pretty awesome.

Sigh..this is how they are going to do SC? Ugh. Stefan just doesn't seem that into her. I don't see how this is going to change. He seems sincerely sad that he hurt her..because she is his friend. At least he isn't still mooning over Elena though.

~Katie~
Red Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Stefan wants Caroline, either.

Loved the Kai/Bonnie scenes.
I like Liam -- I feel bad for him. The Tripp stuff was boring.

Damon/Elena? Meh. Alaric/Jo? Also meh.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

I think the reason I don't care about Liam is because I'm assuming he is temporary. I get so sick of those kinds of characters, especially when you can spot them right away. The story they are telling right now is obviously DE, so I know Liam is going to be kicked to the curb sooner or later..in a way, I'd rather not waste the screen time on a character that likely won't be staying. I don't really have anything against him, I just think he is likely expendable.

~Katie~
Red Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was only good because of Bonnie. I love her. She IS BRAVE She IS LOYAL and nobody on this sorry arse show deserves her.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie is the actual best!!!!!!

DELENA and DELENA RAIN KISS!!!

That's all I cared about.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 08:53 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Star

TVD has become fanservice! How long has the DE fans tweeted, threatened and cried for a rain kiss? And what does Julie Plec do - she hands it to them on a silver plater. Any other fan fraction asks for anything and they get screwed over by her.

I do not know we I keep watching this

Oh right Paul Wesley is still on it - that's why.

TVD was a great show back in S1 when Kevin Williamson was still in charge - now that Julie Plec is - is has become so bad! This may have been the breaking point for me!
Old 11-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
TVD has become fanservice! How long has the DE fans tweeted, threatened and cried for a rain kiss? And what does Julie Plec do - she hands it to them on a silver plater. Any other fan fraction asks for anything and they get screwed over by her.

I do not know we I keep watching this

Oh right Paul Wesley is still on it - that's why.

TVD was a great show back in S1 when Kevin Williamson was still in charge - now that Julie Plec is - is has become so bad! This may have been the breaking point for me!
When i realized that JP is living some twisted fantasy through Delena i gave up all hope for this show. I watch for Bonnie/Kat, and even though she is the worst written regular character on the show she still outshine the so called stars. JP kill off my favorite put her out of her misery so that i can deliete this boring cheesy Delena show off my DVR thx
Old 11-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

My immediate reaction right after watching the episode: meh. I miss 6x05 and 6x06.

Damon/Elena: Too much focus and meh. I give Damon props for letting Elena go and being generally decent the entire episode.
Jo/Alaric: They were pretty meh this episode. And just when I was starting to like them. Maybe that's because my expectations had risen after 6x06.
Jo: Lol, yeah, we don't need any more clues. I knew you were Kai's sister the moment he said he let one sister live.

Liam: I still don't hate him. I sort of even like him, but I don't know if I want him to stick around and like Red Dragon said, I don't want to waste screentime on a char that's clearly doomed for ruin. It's okay if he leaves. Stories are made like that. Some characters have to come for a short visit and then go, but I just hope his end is not predictable. I hope it doesn't end in death and misery. Can they just compel him to forget and let it all go or something totally unexpected?
Kai/Bonnie: I'm not a huge fan of the 1994 scenes, tbh. They're okay, but they're no something I'm super excited about. But today, compared to the rest of the epi, it was good. Poor Bonnie. She was badass. And I kind of liked seeing Kai trying to be nice. I was getting sick of him being purely psycho. One-dimensional characters ain't no fun.

Favorite part: I think it has to be the ending, because for some reason I didn't see it coming, which I should have. I was expecting Elena to show up and for them to have a magical scene, but then we see the teddy bear! And Damon instantly says Bonnie's name and holds it to him. N'aww. For the record, I am NOT a Bamon shipper. However, I could ship a platonic friendship. It was cute.

Edit: Oh, right. I forgot to talk about Steroline/Stefan and Tripp. Lol, tells you how much that interested me. The Stelena scenes bored me, but I'm happy with the way they handled it. Stefan doesn't seem to be feeling anything (or doesn't know it) and he apologized, and Caroline told him she didn't blame him for grieving, etc.

I feel sorry for Tripp, but he had it coming. I hope Matt steps up to the game soon (doubt he will.) I didn't want to kick Enzo this episode. YAY SHERIFF FORBES LIVES.

Edit 2: Damon also had some great lines this episode. I particularly liked the one to Jo about her repeating the saving act she pulled at the border. XD

Edit 3: Right. Liv and Tyler (and Luke) were in this episode. Their incredibly short scenes were good enough.

Last edited by AlienSoul; 11-13-2014 at 10:21 PM
AlienSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Not happy that my favorite couple on television has let each other go but I kind of saw that one coming a mile away. I do, however, wish that if Damen and Elena aren't going to stay together then can we get the bad boy back? Hugging the teddy bear was a bit weird. Please God tell me that he and Bonnie aren't going to hook up when she or if she gets back. While I am on the subject of Bonnie, why does my favorite character always get the short end of the stick?!

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaryLizWhite82
DestinyWritten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I miss Kevin writing the show.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:08 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Star

I feel so sorry for Kevin - he thought he has started this phenomenal show and that JP would carry on his great work - he was mistaken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICA28 (View Post)
When i realized that JP is living some twisted fantasy through Delena i gave up all hope for this show.
It's to the point where you almost feel sorry for JP - almost! She calls herself a writer she calls herself a show runner - no sweet heart that is show ruiner!
Old 11-14-2014, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Good episode even if not amazing

Liam is becoming every day more unstandable

Liv/Tyler, cuties, don't let her coven come between the 2 of you

Matt, I sense he may turn against the gang this year... which could be so interesting to watch finally

Tripp, RIP, I'll miss you a bit, you weren't that bad

Enzo, nice plan, I always like when people act like vampires in this show, and Tripp and his men hurt Liz, so he deserved that!!

Liz, so glad she is alive, none touches my fav sheriff!!

Bonnie/Kai, do the world a favour and bring her back once for all, this is getting every day more annoying, boring and ridicolous, this SL failed me

Stefan/Caroline, so in love with them, I love their dynamics and how they talked honestly to each other, now that Enzo spilled the beans, it's going to be interesting, there is a lot to work on

Delena, loved their scenes, but not entirely, bitter about few things of them, but good in general, they'll never be able to let go of each other And the rainkiss was just perfect, I adore the scene, their smiles, the kiss...
I am the storm"

Anna
LabuanPearl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Delena sucks always has always will.Tey are just lust not love there is a difference even though the writers don't think so.The writers only care about Delena and Damon fans they don't care about Stelena or Forwood fans at all.Liam is a jerk.Stefan and Caroline should just be friends.

True Love
*Butterflies* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how I feel about this episode. A lot happened, but I didn't really care about any of it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top