Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
It makes me laugh when people talk about how "badly Stefan has hurt Caroline." For heaven's sake, this is Mystic Falls, where people forgive each other for murdering each others' best friends and family. She just couldn't stand being friend-zoned again.
I completely agree. All it comes down to is the fact that Caroline was fed up with continuing the friendship as usual business when she wants more from him.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I actually loved the episode. It was fast-paced, almost every scene was interesting and had something new to reveal, I liked the characters and the way they treated each other. And for most of the characters, it was like they voiced everything I was complaining about. Like Ric sort of apologizing to Stefan (I hated his treatment of him in the last episode.)

Alaric becoming human - So happy. SO SO SO happy. He always felt like a human to me, not cut out to be a vamp. His face is too human lol. And (again), I liked his speech to Stefan.

Jo - Loved her in this episode, and she and Alaric are growing on me. She is so Kai's sister it's not even funny. I'm glad she was straight-forward to everyone.

Elena - Hm. I didn't care for the Delena parts, and that's partly because I am so over the triangle/was never into it. Still liked her. She was kind to everyone, etc.

Stefan - I have nothing to say about him. He was good, nothing specific that I remember now.

Matt - I loved him and I loved his "I'm sorry I was confused about which vampires we like." lmao, so true. This show needs a voice of reason or else I won't be able to handle all the immorality.

Sarah - She's kind of fun. I'm seeing a Matt/Sarah ship. (Still so over ships, but I think they're trying it out.) Just not a Matt/Sarah/Jer triangle please. Add Bonnie to the mix and we get a love quadrangle, or better yet Damon too and let's have a love pentagon (I'm getting ahead of myself. Just woke up and it's early.)

Damon - I sort of liked him in this episode. I liked how he wanted Stefan to save Enzo first, and he didn't react too badly to Ric opposing him about the compulsion.

Tripp - *Yawns*

Jeremy - Why the hell did Elena have to tell him over the phone? (I get that she can't step into MF, but it would have been more appropriate to ask him out to lunch. Then again, that would take a lot of convincing.) I liked his scenes. I wish the Matt hug hadn't been cut so short.

Caroline - Hm. Like Stefan, I have nothing to say about her. She was good/okay. Ugh, please don't push Steroline. They make better friends.

And ugh, I just loved the reveal that if you just treat a vampire's cause of death before they die, you can cure them of their vampirism. Risky business though if anyone else wants to try it. Might be a chance they don't make it.

Anything else? Idk, I just really liked this episode. They packed a lot of things into those 43 minutes and everyone got their moment and I liked that everyone were being direct and honest about everything, no coded messages.

Last edited by AlienSoul; 11-07-2014 at 01:47 AM
Old 11-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

loved this episode! my favorite one this season so far.

i like alarics new chick.

dont understand why alaric is human again though? that was strange.

DE KILLED ME. I LOVE IT THOUGH. i can't wait to see them falling in love again.

steroline .... loving their storyline this season as well.

Last edited by Alexa; 08-27-2017 at 10:55 PM
Old 11-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

I do have a complaint about the episode: does every scene and every episode have to be about with Damon and Elena?

No offense meant to anyone, but 5 years ago, I didn't fall in love with the Delena Diaries. Neither did at least half the fandom. The writers should know this.

The promo for the next episode...
Old 11-07-2014, 03:36 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

That is the main reason why so many viewers has left TVD - it turned into DE Diaries.

Caroline Dries so called show runner has said that she does not know how to write Stefan

And she seems to have forgotten that the show started with the line "This is my story" - that was sure as heck not Damon saying that!

But sadly the writers does not seem to realize this

I have said it before and I will say it again - I am only still watching because Paul is on the show - but that could change if they keep force feeding us Steroline! I do not want that!
Old 11-07-2014, 06:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Another filler episode.

Steroline is being written horribly. Caroline has become so overbearing over Stefan. Like give me a break.

Delena. Whatever. No one wants to see them fall in love again. C'mon writers!

And why the heck is everyone just accepting what Damon has said about the afterlife. Are they supposed to think he just got lucky. He needs to get off his ass and try to save Bonnie!!!!

WHERES THE CONSISTENCY WRITERS?!?!

StefanElena.BrookeLucas.PaceyJoey.MaxLiz.BuffyAngel
Old 11-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
That is the main reason why so many viewers has left TVD - it turned into DE Diaries.

Caroline Dries so called show runner has said that she does not know how to write Stefan

And she seems to have forgotten that the show started with the line "This is my story" - that was sure as heck not Damon saying that!

But sadly the writers does not seem to realize this

I have said it before and I will say it again - I am only still watching because Paul is on the show - but that could change if they keep force feeding us Steroline! I do not want that!
I agree with the two below. wow, this show is getting worse. as long as stefan and tyler are in the episodes, I guess I'm ok. also I like enzo so anything with him, but this I used to not be able to wait for an ep.
Old 11-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Damon is so horrific. Bonnie basically sacrificed herself for him...again, and he's lying to avoid having to help her.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
Damon is so horrific. Bonnie basically sacrificed herself for him...again, and he's lying to avoid having to help her.
He's lying bc he thinks she may be dead and doesn't have a plan to rescue her for now, also he doesn't want the gang to have to deal with the pain of her possible death again. I'm sure the sooner he finds a solution, he'll do everything he can to save her, it was shown how closer they got in the AU and how he misses her already.
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-08-2014, 10:00 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I kinda doubt he will find a solution - it will be someone else
Old 11-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

^Agree with the above comment. Damon has not been shown to care quite so much about Bonnie's well being.

The fact that he came back and was concerned with seeing Elena breathe again is remarkable. He's only able to do so because Bonnie sacrificed herself for him but I don't think he is thinking about that.

I also find it funny how told Stefan he promised him a lifetime of misery, as if he saved himself to come back to him, when he wouldn't even be there if Bonnie had not done what she did for him. He disgusts me.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I kinda doubt he will find a solution - it will be someone else
His past record looks pretty good to me, I'm confident

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
^Agree with the above comment. Damon has not been shown to care quite so much about Bonnie's well being.

The fact that he came back and was concerned with seeing Elena breathe again is remarkable. He's only able to do so because Bonnie sacrificed herself for him but I don't think he is thinking about that.

I also find it funny how told Stefan he promised him a lifetime of misery, as if he saved himself to come back to him, when he wouldn't even be there if Bonnie had not done what she did for him. He disgusts me.
He was happy to see his brother and to see his GF, hardly a fault to me, since they were the two people he missed the most, as the previous episodes had shown. Also he didn't force Bonnie to send him back alone, nor he asked her to do so, to me he shouldn't even felt guilty for that, but he does, and I appreciate it: by his phone call to her, he showed how grateful he's towards Bonnie for what she had done, and how he misses her and feels guilty she's stuck in the AU, if not dead.
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think after the last episode people are starting to jump aboard the Jolaric ship. I'm seeing Jolaric music videos that were posted today/yesterday.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

^ I'm actually starting to like Jo and I enjoyed their scenes. She became a lot more interesting.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
I think after the last episode people are starting to jump aboard the Jolaric ship. I'm seeing Jolaric music videos that were posted today/yesterday.
I find Jo very nice and interesting, and I like her scenes with Alaric Granted, I'll always ship him with Jenna, but Jo is interesting and they can have a interesting dynamic now that he knows she's a witch Their past scenes were cute, the last episode added some depth to them, very emotional the rescuing one, for a second I feared for him, and I liked she saved him with old good normal methods

I'm really curious about her now, she's hiding something and I read some interesting ideas on the web
I am the storm"

Anna