Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It is making every single character so out of character.
It's downright laughable and unrealistic that Stefan would cheer for the guy who stole his girlfriend. Cheer for the couple that happened right under his nose. They should at least try to ping the realistic scale to some extent when they write scenes for characters.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

One more thing; I think the doctor who performed the emergency C-section was Grayson Gilbert. That was my first thought during the episode anyway, because small connections like that are fun on TV shows. And then I just looked at the episode on imdb, and Grayson Gilbert is listed.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
One more thing; I think the doctor who performed the emergency C-section was Grayson Gilbert. That was my first thought during the episode anyway, because small connections like that are fun on TV shows. And then I just looked at the episode on imdb, and Grayson Gilbert is listed.
That's what I thought and I thought they were going to mention his name. I guess it's a good thing the Gilberts didn't want another daughter or else they might've taken the baby and Sarah would be Jeremy's sister. lol
Old 10-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

I couldn't get through the whole episode without being distracted. It was THAT boring.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
Yup, looks like the same actor:

5x10

6x04

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

^Good catch on the Doctor! I didn't notice this when I watched the episode.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Bamon & Ricky/Jer
Old 08-06-2017, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh this episode zzzzz.

Not my cup of tea watching SE play make believe. I did like when they talked about Damon though and spit out the truth to Elena about her feelings. (I loved that Elena referred to Damon as her soulmate in her diary). It was annoying listening to her talk about how she got over stuff. Hearing Stefan cheerlead I am sure is annoying but I felt the way Paul delivered it made it believable. People can say what they want about Damon and their hatred for him, but there is no denying that Stefan truly loves him and it makes sense imo because its his brother and blood is deep.

No Tyler this episode. Or Caroline.

Jeremy’s plot was somewhat interesting and I liked seeing Jo and Alaric get to know one another more. Not that happy to see Sarah at the end but Zach being her father was pretty expected.

I also found the Tripp and Matt scenes sort of interesting and hearing Tripp's side of it almost made you sympathize with him.

Bonnie and Damon’s SL is somewhat interesting, I like seeing it all come together and it doesn’t take up too much of the episodes.

The flashbacks bored me and do we really need to see Damon being a horrible person again? It just gets old. Though I do think it was cool to see Zach again. And I did like the SE interactions. And it did explain how Damon could kill Zach so easily in season 1, his guilt had been tearing him up about it... But if they were trying to show us that in present time Stefan missed and was grieving over Damon, doing these sort of scenes was just simply not the way to go about it imo.

Ivy at the end was interesting. Didn't expect for them to bring her back.