Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2014, 08:28 AM
New Fan

I enjoyed the Stefan & Elena scenes...glad he called her out on her memory erasing. Tired of the whole "Damon did a bad thing" storyline. Ug. How many times do we have to see that? We know already!!!

Not excited that Ivy is back. :/ And I don't get why Kai doesn't just steal Bonnie's magic and get himself out, if he really can. I dunno...just feel kinda confused and bored all at the same time! Let's just do something!!!
Old 10-24-2014, 09:31 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

The Stefan/Elena scenes were the only interesting thing and I agree with you the rest was just so confusing and weird.

Plus why the heck is they making Stefan so okay with Damon/Elena
Old 10-24-2014, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Only 2 good things about this episode:
1. Jeremy throwing truth bombs about Bonnie's sacrifices and his justifiable anger.
2. the discovery that part of Stefan's coping mechanism is getting into bar fights and fixing the car.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Man this is hopeless.

Way to go introducing a new baby vampire nobody will ever care about in order to stop Stefan from having any type of meaningful relationship.

At this point I guess Damon could be Charlie Manson and everyone would still think he was a swell guy.

The show is rapidly getting preposterous.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:34 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

If it's ever revealed that Damon is responsible for Elena's parents death - those people will think that was okay too
Old 10-24-2014, 10:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Man this is hopeless.

Way to go introducing a new baby vampire nobody will ever care about in order to stop Stefan from having any type of meaningful relationship.

At this point I guess Damon could be Charlie Manson and everyone would still think he was a swell guy.

The show is rapidly getting preposterous.
I just shake my head at this storyline. You have the "THING" aka Damon <will never recognize him as being a man> killing a pregnant woman in cold blood and at the end of the day Bonnie patting him on the back with oh well atleast there is hope for you.Girl bye i checked out on that speech!
Old 10-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Total Fan

I'm just going to leave this here.

Old 10-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
If it's ever revealed that Damon is responsible for Elena's parents death - those people will think that was okay too
Are you punching the people that would think that's okay? Because I'm pretty sure you can constructively criticize character actions but not particular watchers of the show. That's just begging for problems in the thread from my experience.

Quote:
He deserves to jump into a vervain filled lake
To me this sounds like the show's equivalent to "die in a fire" which upon reading the discussion thread rules, it says
"Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT."

I understand that you're frustrated at Damon but again, this thread is for constructive criticism. Talk about what Damon did in this episode that made you wish he would meet a bitter end.

Quote:
I don't get why Kai doesn't just steal Bonnie's magic and get himself out, if he really can.
I think he needs either Damon or Bonnie more then he's letting on and not just Bonnie's magic.

I bet they'll make it so that it's someone we know that killed Tripp's wife.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
I'm going to assume that you're pretending to punch Damon and not Damon's fans. Right?

Quote:
He deserves to jump into a vervain filled lake
Do me a favor and keep comments like these in the General Rant thread?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't know why at this point any Stefan fans should care about this show. SE has been retconned and crapped all over. Stefan is now DE's biggest cheerleader And the SD relationship is all about Damon, Damon's redemption and how much Stefan loves Damon. The SD relationship is as one sided as ever, and I am thoroughly sick of them shtting on Stefan's character.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
Double post.

Omg. WHAT if, the sister Kai let live is... Jo. I'm betting she has a secret (no one on this show is without one) and she seemed rather hard on Jeremy's tough situation, making me think she's been through a lot herself. Otherwise, there's no other point to the whole letting one sister live thing.

My money is on that Jo is the sister and that makes her a witch of the Gemini coven. In this case, she will have a hand in Bamon's return.
Now that you mention it, it does sound very possible. It would make Jo way more interesting than she is now (which is not interesting at all.)
Old 10-24-2014, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

I agree. This Damon fangirling is getting out of hand.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:14 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I agree. This Damon fangirling is getting out of hand.
It is making every single character so out of character.

Writers we get it you all looooooooove Damon - but not many of the characters have any reason to!

How I wish they would stop it!

And what is worse is that it is making the show look bad and it looses even more viewers! The rating for the last episode was 1.66
Old 10-25-2014, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

I really like the Kai character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
Double post.

Omg. WHAT if, the sister Kai let live is... Jo. I'm betting she has a secret (no one on this show is without one) and she seemed rather hard on Jeremy's tough situation, making me think she's been through a lot herself. Otherwise, there's no other point to the whole letting one sister live thing.
This is a nice theory. I really liked the actress in Prison Break and was excited about her being cast but so far she's boring and I'm not feeling the chemistry with Alaric. She was so much better at playing the bad girl.
Old 10-25-2014, 03:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I like the Kai character, too. He adds something new to the show. Not that we haven't had/don't have psychotic characters already, but still, he's a little different.

I'm glad you guys like my theory. It just makes a lot of sense to me, and it would connect several storylines together, which would be nice.

I get what you mean about Jo, ElenaBelle. I haven't seen Prison Break beyond a couple of episodes, and I don't know if it's intentional or not, but there is definitely a tough girl-bad girl vibe about the actress. Could be her beautifully frightening eyes.