Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFoo (View Post)
I did not view Matt & Jeremy as plotholes because once they were brought back from the dead, they were on their own...witch magic is not keeping them alive. It was a moment. Unlike the vampires, whose lives continually rely on a spell and magic.
Could be this way too, I guess it depends the meaning of Markos statements about "everything that the witch magic created" be gone If it's only about the kind of magic that remained, like the vampirism, or also the momentary spells too
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

If that's how they meant it, then it's not how I understood it at all.
But maybe because a vampire killed them to begin with, then it's void.
Old 06-26-2017, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought this episode was fairly boring but it was nice that SE got some more interaction together. I love that they both mentioned Damon and Caroline when they were on the road.

The Damon/Caroline moments were fun. Damon/Markos not so much. It didn’t really make sense why he didn’t just kill him right away. And why would Damon even trust Julian.

The DE scene at the end when they first saw each other was so adorable! The kiss .

All the other side/traveler stuff is just a bad SL and it took the supernatural crap too far, it’s simply just too hard and annoying to follow imo.

I liked seeing Michael Trevino in a different role though, he did a great job as Julian in the episode. Killing Stefan was I love that he saved Caroline and then her reaction to it was so painful… Ugh that was hard to watch even when I knew it wasn’t real. Interesting that this episode sort of foreshadowed the series finale though.