Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

of course it's going to be SC because you can't have one relationship/friendship NOT go romantic.. The writers just can't help themselves...
Old 06-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

I only liked the Tyler/Matt/Jeremy/Bonnie scenes in this episode.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode a lot. Seeing DESC at the cabin together was a lot of fun and I liked the Damon/Caroline scenes.

I also actually enjoyed the Tyler plot too, which is a first but I always enjoy when the boys hang out. (using hang out as a loose term here lol)

All the ghost Enzo stuff was a bit of a drag to me though. I don't really buy that Damon was that good of a friend of his considering he never bothered to check if he was okay after the whole capture thing lol.

SC WERE SO GOOD! Caroline being jealous of Stefan keeping stuff from Caroline was def. the first step of them turning romantic because it was so obvious that Caroline was developing feelings and she even dodged the question when Elena asked about it. The scene they shared by the fire was adorable, I love that he said he shares things with her that he doesn't with Elena and of course the dirt on the cheek moments and then him saying he didn't want her to think any less of him. AWWW. And he totally even seemed a bit jealous when he said her and enzo had a thing going.

I still enjoy the DS scenes too, for me their relationship is one of the best things about the show, no matter how messed up it is at times. I love that Damon didnt even really care that Stefan killed Enzo.

DE were great, I love Elena calling out to Damon when she thought she was drowning and him coming to save her like usual. <3 And of course the ending scene. "Being around you drives me nuts, and not being around you drives me nuts." And the kiss awwww.