Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2014, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

Everyone please calm down, everyone is allowed to express their opinions as long as they don't bash anyone, characters or fans! This is a thread to comment the episode, leave the wars out of it, no characters bashing or competition about which character is the best, please
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-27-2014, 06:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
And Stefan fans should be allowed to express their problems with Damon and Defan in the context of the episode without it being about DE or SE. And could you please not eyeroll at us 'Stefan fans', it's rude.
The eye roll wasn't directed towards Stefan fans, it was directed at the silly notion that only Damon fans would want a friendship between the brothers. Either way, you're not a mod, so asking me to refrain from eye rolling (which is an actual smiley the board provides) is kind of ridiculous. I find your tone rude, but I would never ask you to soften it.

As for Stefan fans voicing their opinions, I really don't know why you're saying that in my reply to my post. I skipped over 90% of the replies in this thread, so I don't even know what that's in reference to.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
The eye roll wasn't directed towards Stefan fans, it was directed at the silly notion that only Damon fans would want a friendship between the brothers. Either way, you're not a mod, so asking me to refrain from eye rolling (which is an actual smiley the board provides) is kind of ridiculous. I find your tone rude, but I would never ask you to soften it.

As for Stefan fans voicing their opinions, I really don't know why you're saying that in my reply to my post. I skipped over 90% of the replies in this thread, so I don't even know what that's in reference to.
I never said I was a mod. And I find your tone just as rude. The eyeroll is heavily implicated at being directed toward Stefan fans as you put it right after you called Stefan fans out. Also you posted in a public forum.. you may not have read 90% of the other posts, but I was just replying and letting you know that there were other so called 'silly' notions being thrown around aswell.
Old 04-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I never said I was a mod. And I find your tone just as rude. The eyeroll is heavily implicated at being directed toward Stefan fans as you put it right after you called Stefan fans out. Also you posted in a public forum.. you may not have read 90% of the other posts, but I was just replying and letting you know that there were other so called 'silly' notions being thrown around aswell.
Well for the sake of clarity, I will reiterate that the eye roll was not towards Stefan fans in general. I have no problem with Stefan fans in general. I can categorically confirm that the eye roll was towards the idea that only Damon fans would encourage a friendship between the brothers. I wasn't calling Stefan fans out whatsoever.
Old 04-28-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Took a minute to watch this, been a while since I popped in here. Mostly because of my disgust at how the series had been turning out and my vow to stop watching once the season end. That hasn't chanced by now and this episode is more of why.

Elena/Stefan friendship...makes me want to vomit blood. Two of the most irritating and self absorbed characters chatting about class...because class matters. Not the awful thats happened, happening, or will continue to happening, but class.

Bonnie....I don't care. I just don't. You've died a lot, it doesn't stick, no one cares. It's all just going through the motions.

Gasp...Tyler gone? the knife gone? Jeremy & Matt...this makes you look stupid on a level that makes it almost beliveable that when no one is looking you both lick windows.

Blonde witch, no more cares. Not just me, but no one.

Hell, the whole storyline of who done it, Stefan or Damon? Why should it matter. After 5 years are we supposed to be surprised that Damon and Stefan randomly kill people for no reason? It could have been either of them, their both vampires. Its kinda that thing they do.

Hints of Damon/Elena...more thoughts of bloody vomit.

Stefan telling Elena that he plans on lying to Damon about killing his only friend. Because no, theres no way he could find out and in doing so make everything worse. Except yes, this is TVD's and that happens all the time.

And before I go watch something that isn't insipid garbage, if either Elena or Stefan die than the big bad's current evil plan will fail. Which is more of less EVERY SINGLE STORYLINE, other then Elena jumping between two brothers, SINCE SEASON 1.

s1 Stefan's death would have saved us from Katherine coming back, s2-3 Elena's death would have everyone from Klaus, s4 both their deaths would have saved us from stone face/other Stefan's crappy storyline, and now...the travelers plan would have if one or both died.

I've come to the conclusion that the world would be a better place if one, or both, of them died. Interesting take this show has gone with, I can't think of a single other show that has us say yes...everything would be better if you died a painful death.

): )
preach it!
Old 04-28-2014, 05:31 PM
New Fan

Does anyone know if Kat Graham is leaving TVD? It seems like I read somewhere that she is getting her own show...so will they kill Bonnie off for good? I hope not! I miss the smart, tough and talented Bonnie Bennett we used to know. Now it feels like she just gets pushed to the side; even Jeremy treats her bad. And what's with Elena and Stefan? They know the other side is crumbling, Bonnie's life is in danger, and they're just like "oh well, nothing we can do, let's study!" ???

I love these character, but this season is killing me!!! It's like they took the years of story and character development and just tossed it out the window! Nothing the characters do is making sense to me, and I still haven't figured out a coherent plot!

I keep telling myself that I am just taking this show too seriously , but it sucks when my show is being ruined!!!
Old 06-22-2017, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was one of the more boring episodes I've seen of the series. I felt bad for Enzo but at the same time, his character was just introduced and there is way too much of him right now. I didnt really care to learn about Maggie (Who seemed really annoying) and what happened to her and I am not surprised it ended up being Damon that killed her. Could they go with something a bit more original?

Too bad Enzo didn't just stay dead after this episode....

The Marko's stuff also drags to me. And I missed Caroline!

I did like seeing S/E as friends though.