Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2014, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

TVD Episode 5x18: Resident Evil . Airs April 17th

PAUL WESLEY MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — Both Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are suddenly having unsettling dreams of an alternate version of the life they might have had together. Bonnie (Kat Graham) has a disturbing encounter with Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy), who warns her about frightening changes on the Other Side. Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) gives Damon (Ian Somerhalder) unwanted relationship advice, then admits he is searching for a woman he loved decades before while he was held captive by the Augustines. Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) enlists Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Tyler (Michael Trevino) to help track the Travelers and keep them from taking control of Mystic Falls. Bonnie is hurt and angry when she learns that Jeremy is working with Liv behind her back. Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) shows up at the Salvatore house and explains what he knows about Markos (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) and the Travelers to Damon, Elena and Enzo. Matt has a terrifying encounter with inhabitants of the Other Side. Finally, when Damon finds Markos, he is both relieved and disturbed by what Markos has to tell him. Paul Wesley directed the episode.

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

{}
Old 04-16-2014, 11:23 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I really hope all that can will watch live
Old 04-17-2014, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Jules!

Happy live-watch to everyone and good luck to Paul for his episode, hope it'll have good ratings!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

ur welcome

im glad its back and im looking forward to see pauls directing

{}
Old 04-17-2014, 06:20 PM
New Fan

I cant wait. I just hope it isn't centered around Stefan and Elena.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode was stupid!! The only good thing was Paul/Nina and their stunning chemistry!!
Old 04-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know what to say about Damon, Elena and Stefan. So I won't.

It was so nice to see Kol. I really miss that guy.
The scene between Matt and Vicki was moving.

That's about it.

Tyler....What the hell are you doing?
Old 04-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Paul did an amazing job! so many beautiful shots.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched it and I was glad they finally said that SE fell in love by their own choices not because of the doppleganger stuff that is what I wanted all along.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I didn't watch the episode and I'm confused. Some people are saying that SE fell in love by choice and other people are saying that the prophecy isn't true but Markos cast a spell to draw them together 1000 years ago, still adding a forced aspect to the whole thing. Can someone explain?
Old 04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Yes Stefan & Elena fell in love by choice

I liked the episode and yes I loved Paul's work on it The music which he had a big say in was great, the mood, the lightning and mood of the episode was great.

I can do without more of Damon whining and manpain - it is becoming extremly boring and is basically bad writing.

Enzo is a fresh element and he amuses me so much
Old 04-18-2014, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
I didn't watch the episode and I'm confused. Some people are saying that SE fell in love by choice and other people are saying that the prophecy isn't true but Markos cast a spell to draw them together 1000 years ago, still adding a forced aspect to the whole thing. Can someone explain?
The spell just drew them together bc they are doppelgangers but their love was real of course I'm glad they clarified it once for all and now they are in the friendzone

I'm on the phone now so long story short: I liked the episode very much, kudos to Paul!! Love the action, Markos seems finally a good villain, selfish and determinate to get what he wants!!

I'm curious to see what is happening to the other Side, very intense the scene with Matt&Vicky And the travellers possessing Liz&Tyler shocked me

For once I completely liked Caroline and I wish Enzo would stay forever I didn't liked Jer though, don't see the point of his behaviour

Didn't like the SE visions., too fake even for them in my opinion While I appreciated the last scene, felt even sorry for them bc of how Markos had been mean to them Also, obviously, I liked the friendzone status finally

Loved DE scene, the sweetness of Elena trying to comfort him and make him see the truth Also liked Damon calling her out her bull**** about being "just friends" They were friends and always will be, but they can't go back just to that, loving each other so much Loved the "real" mention too
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

How exactly were friendlzoned they really wasn't it was left kind of open
Old 04-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah tyler working for markos obviously he was possessed
matt and Vicki were lovely and so sad to see that happen,i wondering what is it over there,and why does kol pop up randomly hehee

{}
Old 04-19-2014, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
How exactly were friendlzoned they really wasn't it was left kind of open
Agree to disagree
For me it wasn't left open, they showed how SE loved each other and it was real, of course, but now Elena loves Damon and Stefan is moving on too. I don't see a romantic future for them, and last ep was indicative, they had their clousure: they'll always love each other, but as friends, they made Stefan say those things for a reason

Of course it's just my opinion, and you can disagree shipping them, but I don't think anything was left open at all
I am the storm"

Anna