Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2014, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
I wish Nadia would have stuck around. I really liked her.
And I loved her scenes with Matt.
For a second I really thought Kat would have found a way to save her My only consolation is that she died knowing her mum loved her in her own way
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-09-2014, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

^ I agree. I'm glad Nadia got that. She deserved it after everything.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
Please, Damon was awesome. Cutting out eyeballs, tricking Tyler, it was the Damon way. This is the kinda of version of him that I like the most.

): )
As usual, I agree with your insight. I also thought Damon was in great form. It's not surprising that he's the only one smart and practical enough to suggest using a locator spell. I don't think this group of crazy kids could survive without him.

Edit: I guess I'm one of the only few who thought Nadia was worthless and pathetic until the very end.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
As usual, I agree with your insight. I also thought Damon was in great form. It's not surprising that he's the only one smart and practical enough to suggest using a locator spell. I don't think this group of crazy kids could survive without him.
That is heavily up for debate. A lot of Damon's plans fall flat or he ends screwing something else up in the process. I think these 'so called' kids would be better off without him, especially Jeremy, you know the kid who Damon keeps on trying to kill. I guess rose coloured glasses affect all fandoms.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseManny (View Post)
That is heavily up for debate. A lot of Damon's plans fall flat or he ends screwing something else up in the process. I think these 'so called' kids would be better off without him, especially Jeremy, you know the kid who Damon keeps on trying to kill. I guess rose coloured glasses affect all fandoms.
I think "keeps on trying" is a little strong, it happened twice and we should analyze both of them carefully, they were very different And they all did bad things to each other, all characters are gray in this show, they do both good things and bad things, Damon as much as the others: all the kids would be dead by now if it wasn't for him too, he didn't just bring bad things to them
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-10-2014, 07:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseManny (View Post)
Thanks, but I don't wear rose colored glasses. I like seeing Damon for the incredibly flawed vampire that he is. I wouldn't want him to go around acting like a noble and perfect vampire.

Also, just because some of Damon's plans have failed does not negate the fact that he is usually on point with most plans unlike the rest of the group.

As for the kids being better off, why don't we ask Caroline and Tyler, two main character, who would have absolutely died if he hadn't saved them in season 2? Or how about Bonnie, the character who was dead and Damon was the only one who thought perhaps there would be a way to bring her back? Yep, they'd definitely all be "better off" on the other side.

(There are other examples, but this seems like a waste of time anyway)
Old 05-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I found this episode extremely boring. After it was done i don't even remember much about what happened. LOL.

I am glad to be rid of Nadia. I guess it was good that Kat at least stayed by her side as she died. But remind me why she would care about Nadia?

Kat finally got dragged off to hell. I enjoyed her through the series and in this season but she overstayed her welcome a bit and i really didn't miss her much after she was gone.

Tyler and Caroline just suck together and good for Tyler holding his ground, he had every right to be upset with Caroline.

DE SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME. . Kat's dumb revenge is so stupid though.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like the steroline friendship.