Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted Goddess (View Post)
I just wish Damon would actually start acting like a big brother for once. The brotherhood is so one-sided and I am sick of Stefan running around and cleaning up Damon's mess. Stefan needs to stop defending Damon, and Damon should learn how to be loyal to the right people. Taking up with Enzo is weak and pathetic and it shows absolutely no growth on Damon's part We all know how that friendship is going to end. It's a waste of screentime and storyline.

Stefan and Caroline They are so gorgeous, they really are the only part of TVD that I am interested in.

The SK scenes were disgusting. Katherine is foul
Damon has shown many times over the seasons he can clean up everyone's messes. Look at when he gave his blood to human Elena, so that Klaus couldn't use her in a sacrifice.

She whined and bitched about it afterwards, how betrayed she was. But it would have saved her, her aunt, even that werewolf girl. But instead Stefan took her off on a hiking trip to bemoan to her hearts content while Damon and gang found a cure for it.

Look at Stefan and Elena's heartfelt troop on a motorbike, while Damon was defusing bombs and fighting vampire hunters.

Don't get it flipped. Both brothers make mistakes, usually huge ones. Both flip off emotions, both flip out and go on killing sprees. Neither has the moral high ground, no matter how much Stefan pretends he does.

And come to think of it, all Elena's plans usually sucks. And following said plans usually end in even more messed up junk and death. Case in point? Katherine. No, we can't kill her she's all weak and human what could she possiably do?

Posse Elena. Because her heads already pretty empty, plenty of room to jump in.

Seriously. She's toxic, both brothers would be far better off without either girl. And seeing as how their are only three females on the show, for all the guys, I'd be fine with a Stefan/Caroline, Damon/Bonnie pairing.

): )
Old 03-03-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was pretty predictable ... the only surprise was Nadia getting bitten by Tyler. But they probably did that to include some mother/daughter angst next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Bonnie was in the last episode though - perfect time to be like "You know what guys? This is weird but Katherine didn't pass through me and cause me lots of pain like she was suppose to. Why do you think that is?" It's like the writers decided to actively ignore that after obviously showing that Bonnie would see her when Katherine almost died and said "No! It's too soon. I can't." and popped herself back in her body for one last scene w/ Elena.
According to JP that's what the idea behind that was:

Quote:
“We needed Bonnie to see Katherine so we knew she was dead. We also couldn’t let Katherine go through Bonnie, and so the line, ‘Will she go through you to get to the other side?’ was kind of - the response was, ‘I think so, I’m not sure. She must be human now.’

"But then again, she is also intentionally supernatural in these other ways, so we left it kind of deliberate ambiguity in hopes that it would slip Bonnie’s mind and she would chalk it up to, ‘Oh, she’s human.’ So when Katherine comes out and she’s perfectly acting as Elena, nobody had any reason to be suspicious.”
chromeknickers - For those wondering why Katherine Pierce didn’t...

It's from this convention she had with Kat, Zach and the two Michaels.
No words for it

This episode it also was apparent that there are no plans with this anchor stuff ... like we don't see Bonnie at all. Damon and Enzo having been turning people for days and then he feeds on them and kills them that means they have to go through Bonnie to the other side. She could talk to them and probably they would talk to her about what is going on ... but no they don't show her at all. They want us to forget that with every supernatural dying on this show (and on The Originals too) she has to live through such immense pain. We don't see any of her friends thinking about that or we don't see Bonnie reflecting on that and how she will deal with this and if she will end up like Amara. Nope we just don't see it. It is so frustrating.

Other things that bothered me this episode:
- Damon talking about how he hears the song of the travelers but instead of speeding out of the house, he has time for a dumb one liner and putting on his jacket even though he knew what happened to him the last time they made their group chant. Doesn't he learn anything at all? The advantage they have is that the travelers have to chant for some time and need to work in group, it's not quick like with normal witches
- Matt inviting Nadia into the Lockwood mansion - I don't get it, he was in the house and his friends were there too and Nadia was outside - why didn't he tell them about what is going on? Why did he invite her in?
- Stefan's comment about how Tyler tried to kill Caro Go away with this nonsense that wasn't the case. They annoy me with those forced S/C nowadays.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

Kinda on Tyler's side on that. She slept with the guy who enslaved him, killed most of his friends, and murdered his mom. Tyler has every right in the world to **** shame Caroline.

People get annoyed with you when you sleep with mass murderers. More so with all the shade Caroline sends at Damon, who has probably killed about 1/1000th as many people as Klaus.

But yeah, leaving Bonnie and her pain out is kinda wrong. She's never there. Not even when she has a actual storyline. Amora went insane because of it, but Bonnie's just chilling somewhere?

): )
Old 03-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone notice when Imagine Dragons played at the beginning when the man breathed loudly as he woke up, it matched the intake of breath on the song. Found it cool, but slightly corny.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't notice that but I liked that they used that song

{}
Old 05-28-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was a highly enjoyable episode!

I loved the SC stuff in the episode, Caroline being jealous of “SE” being together and then Stefan being visibly annoyed that Caroline was going to see Tyler. I love watching this build up. I also love that they ended the episode together. Their relationship is gaining more and more importance. And them figuring out Kat was Elena was great, finally!

Watching Katherine pretend to be Elena was pretty irritating and even more so that Stefan didn’t even realize that it was her. She was just acting so un-Elena like. Selfishly though I did enjoy the SK moments but Kat taking over Elena’s body definitely made my love for them go down because I knew Stefan would never get past that. I’m glad that Stefan sort of stopped it but seriously, how mean to do to him right now.

Enzo and Damon scenes were pretty much a snooze. I don’t like how they are thrown together and not interacting with anyone else. They have decent chemistry but this SL just seems dragging.

I didn’t really enjoy all the Caroline/Matt/Tyler stuff either. Nadia is so obnoxious to me, she’s the guest star of the season that’s overstaying her welcome. I was glad that Tyler apologized to Caroline for what happened. Tyler bit Nadia HALLELUJAH!

I loved Stefan knocking out Damon instead. He would never kill Damon. Damon thinking Elena wanted to kill him.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved seeing the klaroline this season. and I love carenzo.