Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
can someone recap the episode?
Mmmmh...
Caroline told Katherine/Elena about Klaroline. Katherine kinda outed her to Tyler.
Tyler got mad and wanted to be alone.
Stefan punched Tyler for being mad at Caroline.
Katherine + Nadia + some traveller tried to get Elena out of her body completely.
Elena ran for her life... or something like that. The moment she reached Damon, Katherine took over and broke up with Damon.
Damon is now like "Whatever" and sided with Enzo, killing Aaron.
Bonnie was offscreenville, so she couldn't tell anyone that Katherine is not dead
Stefan is a DE cheerleader. He also helped Caroline feeling better about herself bc of her hookup.

Not sure if anything else important happened.
Though I do think they made a point by making it obvious that Damon is like the only person left not being able entering the Lockwood mansion. That may play a part later.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

saw it. I like the matt x elena friendship.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
saw it. I like the matt x elena friendship.
Except unfortunately it's Matt and Katherine. I don't like when people manipulate Matt. It's like kicking a puppy, too vulnerable to defend himself so it's extra unfair.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

He's the only human left on the show so he's the only one who can be lol. Poor guy

When I was watching the episode with a friend, we started laughing about how funny it was that Matt was still human.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Except unfortunately it's Matt and Katherine. I don't like when people manipulate Matt. It's like kicking a puppy, too vulnerable to defend himself so it's extra unfair.
Kem we think so much alike.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this was the point in the season where the show started losing focus. It started out strong but then, I agree, it kinda got repetitive with some things.

Katherine impersonating Elena is old. It was boring watching those scenes play out. However I'm glad Katherine got rid of the red in her hair. The SK scenes were cute, even though Katherine is lying to him. i like that she called him her one true love.

Enzo is also irritating this season, I can understand why I disliked him the first go around. The Enzo/Damon scenes with Aaron just dragged. I did like when Damon tried to save Aaron and compelled him to leave. Of course they had to eff it up at the end. UGHWHYYY.

How adorable was Stefan trying to get DE back together? It think it shows just how he was moving on from her.

I understand why Tyler was so upset with Caroline and she was being a bit hypocritical to sleep with him when shes been giving Elena crap. Tyler saying "he killed my mom" kinda made it worse because i forgot about that.

Stefan's reaction when he found out about Caroline/Klaus! He was hurt for sure. But i love that he still defended her. <3 Punching Tyler and saying Caroline didn't deserve that. They are so perfect. And when Nadia said "I'd hate to be the person standing in your way" and they flashed to Caroline? Talk about foreshadowing. And that final scene? sdfsfdsfds. They are so freaking cute.

Damon showing up at the house to see Elena! <3 The brief little DE scene was so cute. UGH GTFO KAT. I hate that they had Damon revert back to his old ways.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Steferine this season and the steroline friendship. and how forwood was screwed over sucks though. Sorry people I don't like DE.