Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 02:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
What exactly did he do? The photo you posted was the sheriff realizing that Caroline is still Caroline, while Damon was dying on a bed several miles away.

When they locked her up to compel her, she said that Caroline wasn't her daughter anymore, Damon said "you have no idea how wrong you are" (something along the lines), but it still doesn't make him best guy of the year.
LOL

Quote:
Damon said "you have no idea how wrong you are" (something along the lines)
So how could he say that if:

Quote:
while Damon was dying on a bed several miles away.

I'm I the only one who actual watches the show?
Old 11-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm seeing some irony with quoting the rules in here, when these posts have shown a complete lack of respect for other members

Quote:
As far as jesse is concerned he was caroline first friend, if Aaron was killed the same way, Elena would react the same way Caroline did even if she did barely know him.
That is true, it's just hard to understand when she helped them kill that hybrid and told Tyler he wasn't their friend. Yet..he did help them save Elena. I'm not really calling her out but I'm just done with all the characters getting mad at each other for doing the same exact thing
Old 11-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unknown Hunter (View Post)
Once again, after 5 seasons people are still unfamiliar with The Damon Salvatore character. Damon never apologizes. He just makes amends in his own little way. Like helping Caroline's mom to realize and see that she was still her daughter.

Are you saying that Elena would've acted the same way towards Caroline, if she was saving Tyler?
Okay people are going to have a problem with Damon still 5 seasons or not doesn't excuse the fact oh because he is this way doesnt mean people are going to suddenly "change their minds about Damon*

and yeah honesty why bring of Tyler when I didnt even mention him I am saying Elena had a friend like aaron who she met on campus just like Caroline did with Jesse and Caroline did the exact same thing. Elena would be pissed off.

and honesty why quote the rules when it seems you aren't following them yourself, your triple posting and also having not having much respect with fellow posters in here
Old 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So how could he say that if

I'm I the only one who actual watches the show?
He said it after Caroline saved him and Stefan from the dungeon, when they were back at the boarding house to lock her mom up.

The pic you posted was a completely different episode, where Caroline made up with her mom after she shot Jeremy

But since you watch the show, I figured you knew what I meant
Old 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie (View Post)
Atleast you admitted your posts were childish crap.It's okay.we all make mistakes.
No, I admitted that like you I can stoop down to a child's level of thinking. If only to help you see the error of your ways. You'll learn that when you become an adult.

Quote:
I can imagine
And it seems that you let that imagination get away from you often. It's o.k. just another thing you'll learn how to do, when you become a Big Person.

Quote:
Oh sweetie,I'm so used to dealing with DEtards that talking to them doesn't raise my blood pressure anymore.Now its just mild amusement.
Oh sweetie, learn how to spell properly when addressing adults. Adults debate in a sensible fashion. We don't result to name calling.

You have a lot of growing up to do young lady.

Quote:
He said it after Caroline saved him and Stefan from the dungeon, when they were back at the boarding house to lock her mom up.

The pic you posted was a completely different episode, where Caroline made up with her mom after she shot Jeremy

But since you watch the show, I figured you knew what I meant
The pic was a visual representation of a mother and daughter reconnecting. I'll try to dumb it down for you next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Okay people are going to have a problem with Damon still 5 seasons or not doesn't excuse the fact oh because he is this way doesnt mean people are going to suddenly "change their minds about Damon*

and yeah honesty why bring of Tyler when I didnt even mention him I am saying Elena had a friend like aaron who she met on campus just like Caroline did with Jesse and Caroline did the exact same thing. Elena would be pissed off.

and honesty why quote the rules when it seems you aren't following them yourself, your triple posting and also having not having much respect with fellow posters in here
I'm not trying to get people to change there minds about Damon. I'm trying to remind people how Damon is.

Oh you guys started this battle and now I'm at fault. FFS
Old 11-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The pic was a visual representation of a mother and daughter reconnecting. I'll try to dumb it down for you next time.
"Like helping Caroline's mom to realize and see that she was still her daughter."

You posted the pic with this comment, thus the post appeared that you're giving Damon credit for that scene, whereas I said it's from a different episode.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm not trying to get people to change there minds about Damon. I'm trying to remind people how Damon is.

Oh you guys started this battle and now I'm at fault. FFS
I didn't start anything first of all this all started when I made a comment about caroline being mad Jesse. and I will leave it at that.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

So entertaining when people are acting so ridiculous.

The Unknown Hunter I like Damon too. However, the guy is a total a-hole and Caroline has every right to bash him for his treatment of her. He had RAPED her (no getting around that), abused her, and has consistently talked down to her.

If you want to like Damon then that's just peachy keen, but don't go and make up these fairytales of how great of a guy he is and how he's changing. He never convinced Liz that Caroline isn't a monster - if YOU remember correctly Liz was compelled to forget about Damon, Caroline, Stefan being vampires so really Liz came to the conclusion all on her own because her love for Caroline outweighed anything else.

And just so you are aware the rules for the entire forum is that you can't continue double (or in your case triple) posts in a row. If you have something to say then you can edit your post.

Please try and be respectful of other's and their opinions and you will receive the same.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
"Like helping Caroline's mom to realize and see that she was still her daughter."

You posted the pic with this comment, thus the post appeared that you're giving Damon credit for that scene, whereas I said it's from a different episode.
You saw what I wrote: "Like helping Caroline's mom to realize and see that she was still her daughter."

The pic was a visual representation of a mother and daughter reconnecting.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
No, I admitted that like you I can stoop down to a child's level of thinking. If only to help you see the error of your ways. You'll learn that when you become an adult.

And it seems that you let that imagination get away from you often. It's o.k. just another thing you'll learn how to do, when you become a Big Person.

Oh sweetie, learn how to spell properly when addressing adults. Adults debate in a sensible fashion. We don't result to name calling.

You have a lot of growing up to do young lady.
Are you always this dense or is it your way of acting like a kid ? I hope its the latter

I gotta say though,if all adults are like you,I'd rather not grow up. atleast kids don't defend rapes and rapists.

Old 11-26-2013, 03:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
I didn't start anything first of all this all started when I made a comment about caroline being mad Jesse. and I will leave it at that.
And this was my original comment.

Quote:
But what did he do exactly? Besides doing what's natural to a Vampire. He had her compelled and was feeding on her. He didn't compel her to like him, she was sleeping with him on her own free will.

Caroline's just pissed-off because her happy little bubble has been burst. That's how "control freaks" are. Tyler left her and the person she was going to latch on to was staked. She has no control over the things that has been happening to her and she's in such disarray. Because she's not in control of any of it. So like people do in that situation they lashed out at others.

If Tyler was still around she wouldn't gave two cents about Jessie being killed. She would've been like good he could've killed all of us.
Not directed at you BTW. And I'll leave it at that also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie (View Post)
Are you always this dense or is it your way of acting like a kid ? I hope its the latter

I gotta say though,if all adults are like you,I'd rather not grow up. atleast kids don't defend rapes and rapists.
The only thing that's dense is the crap that I must read from you. Only a child posts silly pictures instead of talking like an adult.

But don't worry you'll never grow-up if you continue to allow your emotions to dictate your behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)

So entertaining when people are acting so ridiculous.

The Unknown Hunter I like Damon too. However, the guy is a total a-hole and Caroline has every right to bash him for his treatment of her. He had RAPED her (no getting around that), abused her, and has consistently talked down to her.
In the first couple of seasons, when had Damon ever showed us that he was anything but that type of person?

Quote:
If you want to like Damon then that's just peachy keen, but don't go and make up these fairytales of how great of a guy he is and how he's changing. He never convinced Liz that Caroline isn't a monster - if YOU remember correctly Liz was compelled to forget about Damon, Caroline, Stefan being vampires so really Liz came to the conclusion all on her own because her love for Caroline outweighed anything else.
I am peachy keen, please share with me how Damon is not changing? The only fairytales I see here, is people 's inability to separate reality from fiction.

Quote:
And just so you are aware the rules for the entire forum is that you can't continue double (or in your case triple) posts in a row. If you have something to say then you can edit your post.
Thank - You for telling me that, this is better no?

Quote:
Please try and be respectful of other's and their opinions and you will receive the same.
Tell that to the people who began whining at me over my support for Damon. - who still and always ROCKS!

Last edited by The Unknown Hunter; 11-26-2013 at 03:34 PM
Old 11-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

This thread is for episode discussion and everybody should be able to talk about the episode/characters in a respectful way. People see the characters and their actions in different ways and not everybody is going to agree. Stop with the insults and the fighting. Please disagree in a respectful way.

Also please don't double or triple post.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
This thread is for episode discussion and everybody should be able to talk about the episode/characters in a respectful way. People see the characters and their actions in different ways and not everybody is going to agree. Stop with the insults and the fighting. Please disagree in a respectful way.

Exactly ring of fire and my apologizes for double and triple posting.

And my apologizes to the members that I may of offended with my lively comments.

I love you all.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In the first couple of seasons, when had Damon ever showed us that he was anything but that type of person?
He hasn't, which is the point. He's forever an a-hole. So if Caroline wants to bash him she has a right to it.

Quote:
I am peachy keen, please share with me how Damon is not changing? The only fairytales I see here, is people 's inability to separate reality from fiction.
Damon hasn't changed in the fact that he is always putting his selfish needs before anyone else. He may say he's doing it for Elena, but really it's because he doesn't want to lose her - which is selfish.

He also doesn't apologize when he's screwed up or show any remorse to anyone else aside from Elena.

If Elena didn't keep him on a leash he would be murdering people more than usual or "acting out" as some call it. It's not personal growth when you're forcibly changing your attitude just to appease someone else.

Quote:
Thank - You for telling me that, this is better no?
Yes it's so much better. Glad you're getting the hang of it here .

Quote:
Tell that to the people who began whining at me over my support for Damon. - who still and always ROCKS!
No thanks. That's up to the mod.

And I'm sure you can find more of your people in the Damon Appreciation Thread here.
Old 11-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)

Well said. If you don't have anything respectful to say about previous posts in this thread, please just ignore and move on.