Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unknown Hunter (View Post)
Jessie feeds on other Vampires. Human blood is only a "temporary" fix, for the hunger of vampire blood.

Jessie was going to have to be killed soon after they found that out about him. There was no training him to resist that.

Why?

Because the ones who would try to teach him "self discipline", would be his food source.
Exactly. Jesse would have killed them all anyway. The poor guy didn't deserve it but Wes had turned him into a eating vampire monster.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. Caroline tends to get on her high horse when it comes to anything involving Damon when if she was a real friend she would take a leaf out of Bonnie's book and support Elena knowing that she is happy.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:42 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

We just have to disagree on this one.

But knowing what Damon did to Caroline I don't think anyone can or should expect her to be okay with her best friend being with him.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Jesse was stabbed in the heart though. Once a vampire is stabbed in the heart, they can't come back from that. Well...not without a witch to do a spell or something to bring them back. When a vampire gets their neck snapped, it only temporarily kills them. Same with drowning, they will drown, die and then come back to life. Being stabbed in the heart is one of the few "permanent" ways to kill a vampire. Maybe you're thinking about the Originals? They have special white oak ash daggers and if they're stabbed with it, they'll go to sleep and be immobile until someone pulls it out.
Thanks for you explanation.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
But knowing what Damon did to Caroline I don't think anyone can or should expect her to be okay with her best friend being with him.
True but I also don't think that saying how much she doesn't like Damon and how much she feels Damon is wrong for Elena isn't going to help. I've seen those type of comments break up friendships in real life. I can understand Caroline voicing her opinion once or twice but it has become rather repetitive now. I feel like if she believes Elena is making a mistake, she should let her friend make a mistake and just be there to support her if\when she needs her. She doesn't have to like Damon or Damon and Elena's relationship but she can at least trust her friend to make her own choices - comes what may.

This is also makes me think that if Elena was saving someone else that Caroline actually liked such as Matt, Bonnie, Stefan etc. (which I fully think Elena would have done!), she would have been more understanding of why Elena did it. However, because she has that past relationship w/ Damon, she doesn't understand why Elena made her choice because Caroline puts Jesse before Damon.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 11-25-2013 at 10:05 PM
Old 11-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We just have to disagree on this one.

Agreed
Old 11-25-2013, 08:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:

But what did he do exactly? Besides doing what's natural to a Vampire. He had her compelled and was feeding on her. He didn't compel her to like him, she was sleeping with him on her own free will.

Caroline's just pissed-off because her happy little bubble has been burst. That's how "control freaks" are. Tyler left her and the person she was going to latch on to was staked. She has no control over the things that has been happening to her and she's in such disarray. Because she's not in control of any of it. So like people do in that situation they lashed out at others.

If Tyler was still around she wouldn't gave two cents about Jessie being killed. She would've been like good he could've killed all of us.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
True but I also don't think that saying how much she doesn't like Damon and how much she feels Damon is wrong for Elena is going to help. I've seen those type of comments break up friendships in real life. I can understand Caroline voicing her opinion once or twice but it has become rather repetitive now. I feel like if she believes Elena is making a mistake, she should let her friend make a mistake and just be there to support her if\when she needs her. She doesn't have to like Damon or Damon and Elena's relationship but she can at least trust her friend to make her own choices - comes what may.

This is also makes me think that if Elena was saving someone else that Caroline actually liked such as Matt, Bonnie, Stefan etc. (which I fully think Elena would have done!), she would have been more understanding of why Elena did it. However, because she has that past relationship w/ Damon, she doesn't understand why Elena made her choice because Caroline puts Jesse before Damon.
I think its easier for Caroline to react because its also part of her self blame, I mean come one I am sure she blames herself too for bringing Jesse into that part of her world. In Caroline mind Jesse is innocent he didnt do anything to deserve that in her eyes rather.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But what did he do exactly? Besides doing what's natural to a Vampire. He had her compelled and was feeding on her. He didn't compel her to like him, she was sleeping with him on her own free will.
She did not sleep with him on her "own free will" after the compulsion. The sexual activity after the compulsion restricted her agency
Old 11-25-2013, 11:56 PM
Total Fan

Quote:

Caroline's just pissed-off because her happy little bubble has been burst. That's how "control freaks" are. Tyler left her and the person she was going to latch on to was staked. She has no control over the things that has been happening to her and she's in such disarray. Because she's not in control of any of it. So like people do in that situation they lashed out at others.

If Tyler was still around she wouldn't gave two cents about Jessie being killed. She would've been like good he could've killed all of us.
You cannot be serious. Caroline was attracted to Damon, but after she found out what he was, she freaked and wanted nothing to do with him. I would think her screaming and telling him to stop would be an obvious clue, but I can still see that people are condoning Damon's heinous actions towards Caroline. Disgusting. Caroline has every right to hate Damon forever. Caroline has every right to scream her hate from the top of her lungs for however long Damon is in her life. Caroline has every right to remind Elena that the man Elena loves is a murdering psychopath who abused her and has yet to friggin apologise for it. And Let's not forget the disgrace that was Elena **** shaming Caroline last season either

Caroline is a control freak and yes her emotions most likely are heightened right now. She has just came out of a relationship with the man she loves, the only friend she has made at college was turned into a vamp, and let's be honest, Elena could have easily snapped his neck and threw him into a cell until they figured something out. The fandom and it's hypocrisy is ridiculous. If you go by the name of Damon or Elena you don't get held accountable for your dispicable actions
Old 11-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany45 (View Post)
You cannot be serious. Caroline was attracted to Damon, but after she found out what he was, she freaked and wanted nothing to do with him. I would think her screaming and telling him to stop would be an obvious clue, but I can still see that people are condoning Damon's heinous actions towards Caroline. Disgusting. Caroline has every right to hate Damon forever. Caroline has every right to scream her hate from the top of her lungs for however long Damon is in her life. Caroline has every right to remind Elena that the man Elena loves is a murdering psychopath who abused her and has yet to friggin apologise for it. And Let's not forget the disgrace that was Elena **** shaming Caroline last season either

Caroline is a control freak and yes her emotions most likely are heightened right now. She has just came out of a relationship with the man she loves, the only friend she has made at college was turned into a vamp, and let's be honest, Elena could have easily snapped his neck and threw him into a cell until they figured something out. The fandom and it's hypocrisy is ridiculous. If you go by the name of Damon or Elena you don't get held accountable for your dispicable actions
Perfect post and perfect icon
Old 11-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Damon systematically used her and abused her,manipulated her,raped her.She has all of the rights in all of the world to hate him and tell Elena to get rid of him bc he is so dangerous.Btw when he compelled her,he took away her free will and her ability to say no,so yes,what he did to her was rape.After she found out he was a vampire she didnt want to sleep with him.

Regardless of that, why should Caroline give two s-hits about what's natural to a vampire or not ? He hurt and that's why she hates him.simple as that.For example :if a friend's mad rabid pet dog bit you,you wouldn't feel compassion for him would you ?,No,you'd hate him and prolly call animal control on him and tell your friend to get rid of the mad,rabid dog,no matter how much she loves him.Thats exactly what Caroline is doing,tellimg get friend to get rid of the mad rabid dog,oops Damon,if she didnt ,i wouldnt consider her a good friend.which she is.

Old 11-26-2013, 12:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
She did not sleep with him on her "own free will" after the compulsion. The sexual activity after the compulsion restricted her agency
She did sleep with him on her own free will. He was only compelling her to not remember that he grew fangs and drank her blood. Plus to wear that scarf around her neck and not to take it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany45 (View Post)
You cannot be serious if you're not familiar with what a vampire does. It feeds on humans, a person yelling stop means nothing. Like I said Damon was only doing what comes natural to any vampire. And to tell you the truth Caroline is lucky that he didn't kill her. So am I "condoning" Damon actions as a vampire? Yes I am, because that is what they do.

Caroline is a mass murderer should Elena and Bonnie keep reminding her of that? Who Elena loves is her business and not anyone's else.

Tyler was about to kill a pregnant girl and her unborn baby FFS.

Almost everyone within that little circle has killed someone(s). Stefan killed people and rip them apart. He wiped-out whole villages and somehow Damon's the bad one.

Quote:
Caroline wasn't even thinking about Jessie at first. It was only after Tyler dumped her a$$ that she wanted to be all over him then. Jessie was transformed into a new type of vampire. There was no way for either of them to know how that situation would turn out.

He lusted for vampire blood and wasn't going to stop until he got it. How would they have handled that exactly? How could they have made that situation right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie (View Post)
Damon systematically used her and abused her,manipulated her,raped her.She has all of the rights in all of the world to hate him and tell Elena to get rid of him bc he is so dangerous.Btw when he compelled her,he took away her free will and her ability to say no,so yes,what he did to her was rape.After she found out he was a vampire she didnt want to sleep with him.

Regardless of that, why should Caroline give two s-hits about what's natural to a vampire or not ? He hurt and that's why she hates him.simple as that.For example :if a friend's mad rabid pet dog bit you,you wouldn't feel compassion for him would you ?,No,you'd hate him and prolly call animal control on him and tell your friend to get rid of the mad,rabid dog,no matter how much she loves him.Thats exactly what Caroline is doing,tellimg get friend to get rid of the mad rabid dog,oops Damon,if she didnt ,i wouldnt consider her a good friend.which she is.
So I want be repeating myself read post #44
Old 11-26-2013, 01:06 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I'll just quote Caroline herself - the first time she sees Damon after she turned - she tells him "You abused me!"
Old 11-26-2013, 01:06 AM
New Fan

If Caroline hated Damon so much why hasn't she tried to kill him?

Quote:
I'll just quote Caroline herself - the first time she sees Damon after she turned - she tells him "You abused me!"
And?

Yet here she is crying her eyes out at him, after she killed that poor carnival guy.

And she really was hating him when she threw that party at HIS house.