Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
It was pretty cold of Damon to hand Katherine to Silas but even though I love Katherine, it's not like she hasn't done the same thing to Damon and to other characters. She did the EXACT same thing to Jeremy which lead to his death and now Bonnie is still paying the price of that. In S2, Katherine never told Damon that if he used the white oak stake that he would be the one to instantly die. There are barely any people in this show that aren't willing to throw each other under the bus if needs be, especially a survivor like Katherine.
I love Katherine but she has done so pretty awful stuff so I wasn't surprised that Damon didn't mind giving her to Silas.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Elena's nonchalant attitude towards it was rather unsettling though
I wasn't surprised by her attitude seeing as Katherine has tried to offer her up as a sacrifice, tried to kill her multiple times and has killed her brother. She even wanted to kill Katherine herself last season and that was with her emotions on.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Its hard to think of Silas and Tessa as bad guys. I am starting to love these two.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wasn't surprised by her attitude seeing as Katherine has tried to offer her up as a sacrifice, tried to kill her multiple times and has killed her brother. She even wanted to kill Katherine herself last season and that was with her emotions on.
That's true.. but her own boyfriend/ex-boyfriend has done some pretty horrible stuff to her and to the people she loves aswell.. I just think her reaction was too cold.. especially with how she gave that talk to Katherine about her humanity just a couple of episodes ago. Elena's compassion.. even to those that have often done her wrong.. is one of Elena's top characteristic's.. it was weird to see her not give a damn
Old 11-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
That's true.. but her own boyfriend/ex-boyfriend has done some pretty horrible stuff to her and to the people she loves aswell.. I just think her reaction was too cold.. especially with how she gave that talk to Katherine about her humanity just a couple of episodes ago. Elena's compassion.. even to those that have often done her wrong.. is one of Elena's top characteristic's.. it was weird to see her not give a damn
The difference is that she has actively forgiven Damon and Stefan for those mistakes. She has not done the same with Katherine - at least not yet. In the past, we've also seen her willing to give up someone else in exchange for something she wants. For example, she was willing to kill Kol and all the vampires tied to Kol's bloodline in order to complete Jeremy's tattoo so she could get the cure. I don't think it's completely out of character for her to do a little bit of sacrificing now and again. In earlier seasons she probably wouldn't but circumstances have been even more dire in later scenes.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 11-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The difference is that she has actively forgiven Damon and Stefan for those mistakes. She has not done the same with Katherine - at least not yet. In the past, we've also seen her willing to give up someone else in exchange for something she wants. For example, she was willing to kill Kol and all the vampires tied to Kol's bloodline in order to complete Jeremy's tattoo so she could get the cure. I don't think it's completely out of character for her to do a little bit of sacrificing now and again. In earlier seasons she probably wouldn't but circumstances have been even more dire in later scenes.
The whole Kol thing was different.. imo, Elena was not in her right mind. The sire-bond was affecting her and she was still dealing with being a baby vamp. She is more level headed now and her conversation with Katherine about not wanting to kill her and about seeing if she has any humanity left in an episode prior to this one.. well it made it seem like Elena felt pity for Katherine. To see that and then to see Elena react so coldly.. to even say 'you have got to be kidding me' when they realized Katherine was breathing still.. was OOC. Obviously there are people who won't agree.. but nothing about that scene was normal for Elena.. not for me anyway. It just felt icky.. weird word to use.. but it really did
Old 01-09-2017, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay so I understand why Nadia wants Katherine but what the heck does she want with Matt?

Stefan asking Caroline to dance was freaking adorable.

Elena avoiding Damon was ridiculous! Girl, get over it.

I love Sean Sipos but Aaron is boring. And Elena trying to get close to him was annoying but i knew why she was trying to do it.

Elena confronting Wes was so stupid but we know that he knows about her. So creepy. And to find out he was Aaron's guardian kept it interesting.

Tyler being back felt pointless considering he just left again but I think it was good that they broke up and got closure on that relationship. It's time for Caroline to move on. Their break up was really sad!

I’m already over Qetsyia. And the Nadia storyline bored me.

This episode was blah in parts but I enjoyed a lot of it. The ending Katherine scene.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Stefan asking Caroline to dance was freaking adorable.
It's my headcanon that amnesia!Stefan had a tiny crush on Caroline They should have had more scenes
Old 08-02-2019, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree about the steroline. I like their friendship.