Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNix (View Post)
I arrived home too late to see this eppy, but from the posts it sure sounds like a good one. Wish the CW would list this show on the "On Demand" channels. Hoping I can find it in a repeat this week.

I'm not too thrilled with Bonnie being dead. I hope they bring her back to life somehow.
Seems to me her role would be more varied alive than in whatever dimension she's in now.
I'm also hoping Caroline will get more screen time this season. She's really good.

So far Wesley and Nina are amazing in their dual roles. Needless to say, Damon is the glue for everybody.
Hi! Welcome to the board You can introduce yourself here: http://www.fanforum.com/f328/vampire...read-63067112/

I think everybody agrees that Nina and Paul are doing an amazing job this season with their dual roles. Silas is really interesting and watching human!Katherine is so much fun

I agree about Caroline getting more screentime but I hope she doesn't get together with the new guy. Caroline needs to be single for some time.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:32 PM
New Fan

Does anyone think Jeremy and Katherine might have a little something going in the future? I know it would be super weird, but I just got that kinda feeling after watching the scene where she shoots Silas. Or maybe I'm just crazy lol. Overall I really enjoyed the episode, cant wait to see ripper Stefan!
Old 10-14-2013, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Immortal (View Post)
Does anyone think Jeremy and Katherine might have a little something going in the future? I know it would be super weird, but I just got that kinda feeling after watching the scene where she shoots Silas. Or maybe I'm just crazy lol. Overall I really enjoyed the episode, cant wait to see ripper Stefan!
I don't know. It just would be way too weird because she looks like Elena. So it would seem like he would be in a relationship with his own sister....

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 10-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

A little too late but I finally watched the episode.

Kind of glad the originals are out of the picture that way we see in which direction this show will go,

I am liking the Silas /Stefan storyline....enjoying Paul Wesley in his dual roles.
As well as enjoying Nadia/travellers arc and want to see what will happen, They are adding some mystery to the show.

Katherine also has been great. I like how she turned back to save Jeremy but I don't want her to be completely soft or become an Elena Gilbert.
Jeremy is looking better every season, I always love to see those big strong arms and muscles.

Also. the new professor....why does it always have to be a professor?
They could have changed it up a bit there. I hate it when TVD is predictable,

The cute black guy and Caroline.
Although, I appreciate the eye candy...I DON"T want a romance between these 2. I mean come on, the semester just started.
Can we please let Caroline be single?

Overall, good eppy...can't wait to tune in this week.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Immortal (View Post)
I don't think Jeremy would develop feelings for her because she looks exactly like his sister but I get why some people got that feeling. I think it's because of the way Katherine interacts with the male characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrinaa (View Post)
The cute black guy and Caroline.
Although, I appreciate the eye candy...I DON"T want a romance between these 2. I mean come on, the semester just started.
Can we please let Caroline be single?
I agree. I hope nothing happens between them and that Caroline remains single. After Klaus and all the drama with Forwood last year the character needs a break.

Last edited by ring of fire; 10-14-2013 at 10:53 AM
Old 01-08-2017, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seeing Katherine punch the lady out and cringe afterwards was hilarious. I also loved when she said she was prettier than Elena. And when she said her tongue was green. Kat is a hoot. Loved all the Matt/Kat/Jeremy scenes. Jeremy putting the blanket on her was really sweet. Even though she killed him like twice I still enjoy their interaction. And Jeremy has proven to be forgiving time and again. But seriously how many times does this kid have to "die"? lol. (how did he get stabbed through the chest and then stay alive?)

Stefan’s dreams of Elena were just weird to me and felt out of place in the episode. I’m over them and have been for a long time. But I am so glad that Stefan will be back next episode. And Ripper!Stefan at that.. I am dying to know how he got out of there! On a FRIEND level i did like that Elena was worried about Stefan but I wish they had made it clear that Damon was more worried too.

Jessie’s crush on Caroline is so cute. Their scene in the shed was adorable…. And again, loving all the C/E stuff. Though I found it a little lame that Caroline didnt want to go back and help find Stefan!

So Matt has a “traveler” in his mind, (or had?) and whoever these people are, they are looking for Silas. (Or were.... Nadia has a different plan?) Interesting additions to the plot and I like the the storylines are starting to connect. The Matt/Bonnie scenes were really sweet, I really love their friendship. The hug was great because she was able to touch someone. It was sad that Matt wasn't going to remember any of it once he came back. I love that Matt has the ring now though since it wont work on Jeremy anymore. It's getting hard to watch Bonnie as a ghost but I don't necessarily hate this SL for her, I think she's had worse ones.

All the DC scenes were so great.

“Damon! Towel! Knock!”
“Caroline! No one cares! No!”

by far the best line of the episode omg. I love when they work together.

Damon all worried for Elena is so sweet!

“What I don’t understand is why she likes you.”
“Because you haven’t had sex with me.”

SFSDFDSFSD. True that. The make out scene was hot, and so confusing at first but then it made sense when Damon realized she was under Silas’ compulsion. I was so happy when she finally broke it. THE LAST SCENE "We're gonna save Stefan and I'm still gonna love you." was sfdsfdsfsdfss

I was glad we got a Wes/Elena scene at the end because I want to know more about how Megan knew Grayson and also why Wes seemingly knows about vampires and covered up Megan's death. I forgot this storyline the first go round lol. I was surprised when Elena asked him about forging things because thats bold.

I liked the premiere a bit better but loved this episode too. This season, as much as I love it so far, is pretty chaotic. There’s a lot going on and its a tiny bit overwhelming. It's hard to keep track of what certain characters know and don't know.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

not sure how I feel about stefan having a doppelganger.