Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

So happy to see Matt actually having a key role into this. I was hoping he was going to be the one and I wasn't disappointed.

My favourite witch is planning to do something to trick both Silas and Katherine.

Loved Caroline's and Liz moments
Even Rebekah was good.

Icon

Last edited by Zefiro; 05-03-2013 at 02:35 PM
Old 05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was great. Kudos to Nina for playing Elena, Elena without her humanity and Katherine.

I'm glad Elena got her humanity back and that Matt helped her.

It's good that Liz isn't dead because she's one of the few parents left. Silas went really bad after Caroline. I think he did it because he knows how much Bonnie loves her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
Still not feeling Matt and Rebekah and the show can't make me.
I don't dislike them but I'm not feeling them either. I understand what Rebekah sees in him but I don't think they could ever work as a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
My favourite witch is planning to do something to trick both Silas and Katherine.
Katherine killed Jeremy so I hope Bonnie kills her after she drops the veil on the other side.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I have never seen Matt as a person who would fail high school.
I think it's understandable that he needs some help. He has no family to help him w/ anything and he's always working to just survive, both naturally and supernaturally. It's hard to balance that and school I also I remember in the Pilot a scene w/ Mr. Tanner which made me think that Matt wasn't super into academics. I think he wanted a scholarship but there hasn't been football on this show in forever.

Quote:
I understand what Rebekah sees in him but I don't think they could ever work as a couple.
I agree! Matt's a great guy but I don't just want him to end up w/ someone just so he can have a SL.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I guess I was the only one who was laughing at Caroline being chased by Silas. Especially the part where he jumps in front of her car.
The whole sequence was like a teen horror flick.

So Elena wants to kill Katherine? Hmmm...I wonder if she will pull this off.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree! Matt's a great guy but I don't just want him to end up w/ someone just so he can have a SL.
I agree with you,obviously but the writers clearly don't feel that way =/ On this show you have to have a love interest otherwise nothing happens to you. So disappointing.
Quote:
It's good that Liz isn't dead because she's one of the few parents left. Silas went really bad after Caroline. I think he did it because he knows how much Bonnie loves her.
Me too. To be honest I was very mad at him at first for that unnecessary Liz killing but then I realized he knows that Caroline's a vampire....And he killed Liz in a way that she would have the time to help her mum? Not to say that it's ok,just to say that it is clear to me he really just wants to be sure he can leave this world for good rather than destroying everyone or ruining everybody's happiness. At least for now. He could get worst with the suspicion of not being able to die,though.

Icon
Old 05-04-2013, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
Me too. To be honest I was very mad at him at first for that unnecessary Liz killing but then I realized he knows that Caroline's a vampire....And he killed Liz in a way that she would have the time to help her mum? Not to say that it's ok,just to say that it is clear to me he really just wants to be sure he can leave this world for good rather than destroying everyone or ruining everybody's happiness. At least for now. He could get worst with the suspicion of not being able to die,though.
I think he just wanted to scare Bonnie and the group so he can get what he wants. Liz dying would have been very unnecessary.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think he just wanted to scare Bonnie and the group so he can get what he wants. Liz dying would have been very unnecessary.
It is a pity he's going away at the end of the season. Finally someone who's not afflicted by megalomania.
It is refreshing,he's very different from the average villain of the show.

Do you think Nina will have a chance to snatch a grammy this year? She should have this occasion. It is a pity that since this is TVD they probably won't even consider it,but she's killing it.

Icon
Old 05-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

The Grammys are for music. The Emmys are for TV

I don't think she stands a chance because the show is on The CW. Still I don't care about the Emmys because I always disagree with 90% of the nominees/winners.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

I don't know how I could type GRAMMY

I don't usually follow this stuff,but I want her to win everything

Icon
Old 05-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
From Mysterious Island Girl
I have never seen Matt as a person who would fail high school. It is disappointing to see his character as someone who needs this kind of help. It is understandable, with him being alone and without a family, taking care of himself, that he would need school help. But it has not been brought up before. I guess I just glorified him in my eyes.
Quote:
I think it's understandable that he needs some help. He has no family to help him w/ anything and he's always working to just survive, both naturally and supernaturally. It's hard to balance that and school I also I remember in the Pilot a scene w/ Mr. Tanner which made me think that Matt wasn't super into academics. I think he wanted a scholarship but there hasn't been football on this show in forever.

Please quote me in context. You choose one sentence but didn't finish up what I said.

Now, do you think Rebecca is going to become a human? Maybe she has eyes on Matt for that baby making process she wants. She did say she wants a family.

I think it would be very interesting if she did become human. She'd have to re-learn quite a few things. I can't imagine her having a child and not learning some humanity. Matt did convince her to try some to save April. With a baby, she is going to need a lot more humanity around.
If she becomes human.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the relationship between Matt and Elena. So genuine, so faultless.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Please quote me in context. You choose one sentence but didn't finish up what I said.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Personally, I only wanted to address that part of your comment though. I did read the full comment though. I guess to me it sounds like he's no longer glorified in your eyes because of his academic difficulty which for me only gives Matt more layers, makes me like him more and makes sense in the context of what he has been through. Of course we're allowed to disagree though.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'm sorry you feel that way. Personally, I only wanted to address that part of your comment though.
Thank you
Old 01-07-2017, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

dp, ignore.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

The whole Silas pretending to be people is getting a bit old. It’s just happened too many times at this point.

Rebekah and Matt were kind of funny. When she was like “you dated that?” After Carolines little rant… that was funny.

I’m so glad that Elena is back, and I do like that Matt was the reason for her switch. The difference between Katherine and Elena is sooooo drastic. Nina does such a good job in both roles.

The episode was good, and I think the perfect timing to bring Elena back.