Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x19: Pictures of You Discussion. Airs April 18th

PROM NIGHT IN MYSTIC FALLS — After making a decision that infuriates Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) proposes a life-changing challenge for Rebekah (Claire Holt). Caroline (Candice Accola) finds that her carefully laid plans for the perfect Senior Prom night are disrupted by Elena (Nina Dobrev), so she turns to an amused Klaus for a solution. Determined to get through to Elena, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) both attend the prom, but the evening begins to spiral out of control despite their efforts. When Elena suddenly lashes out in a way no one could have predicted, Matt (Zach Roerig) turns to Rebekah for help. Finally, Bonnie (Kat Graham) makes a terrifying discovery, and Klaus receives a message that could change everything.

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Nelly! I wish I was more excited about the show being back but...eh. A really solid episode could change that though!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

You are welcome Kem

I liked the last episode so I hope the show keeps getting better before the season ends.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I can't wait until tomorrow!

Icon
Old 04-18-2013, 01:48 PM
Passionate Fan

There is a chance that I may miss this tonight. Oh, please, no, I don't want to. It does look good.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh that sucks! I'm not missing it for nothing! I'm going to a friends just to watch it

Icon
Old 04-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Absolute Fan

That was a great episode but what bugs me is
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 04-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

You can talk outside of spoiler tags since the episode aired.

That episode was hilarious! But good, pretty good. I really thought Tyler was going to be Silas so when we found out he wasn't, I was kind of shocked. And it was pretty sweet!

Matt Donovan and Bonnie Bennett - Prom King and Queen! They rarely get to go to these type of events so this is what happens when they do

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm happy for Bonnie

And Silas's story made me think, are we going to have a Beauty and the Beast thing happen on this show? I hope not! He's such a good villain that I hate him so much!
I didn't even expect him to look ugly. I thought they were going to make him look like a heart throb. And considering how they're portraying Silas, I'm glad that he, like The Master on Buffy, actually looks like he could be a demon/vampire unlike all the others. All around, he's unique.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 04-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

glad that bonnie was the focus. seems like she's getting stronger every episode, which makes me a little worried b/c things usually go wrong for her. didn't expect her to get prom queen. i thought that would've went to caroline or even elena. for some reason, i find bonnie and silas' relationship interesting and i'm curious to see how far things will go.

one thing's for sure, i'm getting tired of elena. turning off her emotions made her an interesting vamp...for a while, almost like a tamed katherine. now, she doesn't even have a problem killing her own friends. i'm assuming her emotions will return come around the finale. still, she needs to deal with these losses, which are many. i find it hard for anyone to deal with that many loved ones dying around you within a short period of time. i understand her pain, but she needs to deal w/the reality. if she continues to run around and continue this way, then i feel they're going to have to put her down for good. of course, i don't see that happening anyway, but something needs to change.
--The Dark Knight Rises
(avatar courtesy from messenjahmatt)
Old 04-19-2013, 02:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think its been refreshing to see how Elena is with her switch turned off. Its a stark contrast between her and Katherine and it gives us, the viewers a chance to see the difference between the two. Elena as a human felt so much, gave so much. Don't get me wrong I cant wait for them to turn it back on so we can see how she deals with everything that shes done. I just hope they progress her character in the sense that, the incorporate everything thats she's been through and they move forward with her and not back to the completely whiney Elena.

Bonnie owned last night though. And usually Im not a big fan of her character but someone finally put Elena in her place and Im glad it was Bonnie.
Doesn’t even bother trying. Savage Mac wants to invite it to come out and play. I think she’s nuts.
Nuts, I tell you
Old 04-19-2013, 03:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I found it funny that all the picutres on the board outside only seemed to show the characters of the show lol.
Bonnie was great this episode. I want more of that Bonnie.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:07 AM
Passionate Fan

The Elena with her emotions turned off was fun at first but it got old very fast. I was happy when Bonnie kicked her ass twice!! Elena so had it coming. Not only for attacking Bonnie but attacking April earlier.

Their attentions should be on Silas not Elena. Silas can impersonate a dead person which means everyone except April and Matt.

Good they locked up Elena. They should have done it much earlier like when she attacked the waitress if not after she attacked the Sheriff.

Did the writers forget that April and Rebekah are friends? We got no interaction between them and when April was on the floor dying, Rebekah needed Matt to convince her to save April.

The simutanious scenes of Silas impersonating Rebekah and the real Rebekah.

I was surprised that I liked this episode.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

This is why they should always have Bonnie around. This episode was hers basically and it was amazing.

Icon

Last edited by Zefiro; 04-19-2013 at 05:42 AM
Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
The Elena with her emotions turned off was fun at first but it got old very fast. I was happy when Bonnie kicked her ass twice!! Elena so had it coming. Not only for attacking Bonnie but attacking April earlier.

Their attentions should be on Silas not Elena. Silas can impersonate a dead person which means everyone except April and Matt.Good they locked up Elena. They should have done it much earlier like when she attacked the waitress if not after she attacked the Sheriff.

Did the writers forget that April and Rebekah are friends? We got no interaction between them and when April was on the floor dying, Rebekah needed Matt to convince her to save April.

The simutanious scenes of Silas impersonating Rebekah and the real Rebekah.

I was surprised that I liked this episode.
I missed the episode :-(

Did they say that last night that he can only impersonate dead? Remember Silas portrayed Shane at one point. Shane wasn't dead then, just injured on the island.