Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When they become vampires everything is magnified, their emotions, their behaviour.
stefan was helping elena adjust to being a vampire and then she went all sex robot, so obvs that's not the real her
Old 12-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
Omg what a strong episode.It had some pretty cinematography too.
Klaus had the best scenes,hands down.
I was so surprised to see him killing Carol,it was more than sad.

Tyler, my heart broke for him.I never thought I might actually feel sorry for him. But oh my,I do.

I loved loved Stefan/Klaus.Finally Stefan just stated the truth about "We all did horrible things".

And yesss,April,you are amazing to go there alone and find your bff,Rebekah.

Lmao I thought Shane was Silas,but he could be still lying.
Anyway since the hybrids were killed by Klaus I presume Klaus will become an ingredient of whatever the hell he's up to.

The lake scenes were amazing too. I liked how everything seemed so cozy and warm there.
Such a strong contrast from the bloodbath and the cold snow we saw in the other scenes.
Damon did the right thing at the end. As I thought,he just needed some time to process the fact that although she wanted to stay with him it was tainted.

I'm so sad Stefan found it out that way.Especially now that Damon let her go.

What an amazing episode,it has been a while with TVD.Perhaps since The sun always rise?
Tell me the ratings were better than last week.

Stefan you're the best

x
i completely agree with your post.

the scene where stefan said they were all the same and have all done horrible things just made me want to stand up and scream THANK YOU!!!!!! god. ive been so tired of damon taking all the crap of being the "bad guy!" they've ALLLLL done bad things and its by far the biggest cop out ever when damon is the only one labeled as "bad."
Caroline is obviously the least guilty of them all, but she was involved with horrible stuff as well, including the death of chris.
damon, although driven by his emotions and love for elena, couldn't go through with being with her while the sire bond was there. im really proud of him for once again, putting elena in front of himself.
I definitely think that elena's feelings are 100% real though. as a vampire, she has different wants and needs. she is simply not the same person anymore because well, she isn't human anymore.

Damon wants the cure for her just as much as stefan does and he would gladly give it to her even if it means losing her. That's the core of who damon is. just like all the good things that come stefan are his core. Neither are bad guys. They're vampires that sometimes do bad things because as vampires, it's in their innate nature to do so. At their core though, they are good. i wish people would stop forgetting that.

Bonnie and jeremy were actually really cute in this episode. i love jeremy so much. i hated that he wasnt around last week. good to have him back!
shane is hot, but he feels evil to me. i cant wait to find out what he has planned.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
the scene where stefan said they were all the same and have all done horrible things just made me want to stand up and scream THANK YOU!!!!!! god
I know right? It was a huge relief.
Quote:
I definitely think that elena's feelings are 100% real though. as a vampire, she has different wants and needs. she is simply not the same person anymore because well, she isn't human anymore.
It seemed to me like that this week,too.
Quote:
Bonnie and jeremy were actually really cute in this episode. i love jeremy so much. i hated that he wasnt around last week. good to have him back!
I agree. Bonnie and Jeremy never treated each other like ****,I don't ship them,but I think they had the most normal relationship.
Also,I didn't know Steve had those amazing abs
Quote:
shane is hot, but he feels evil to me. i cant wait to find out what he has planned.
Shane should stick around forever It is amazing how he manages to direct people without magic or any help of supernatural strength.
He's sly as a fox.

I'm praying for Stefan/Klaus and Caroline to start a trip and being flawless together around the world for centuries.

Icon
Old 12-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

The last scene was incredible sad. I still can't believe Klaus killed her and in such a horrible way. Tyler is going to be devastated.

And I hope this reminds everyone who the bad guy is and they stop feeling sorry for him.

I think Caroline telling Stefan about DE was wrong but I understand why she did it. She felt very guilty and Stefan has become her best friend. I think she didn't want to lose him or feel like she was betraying him.

I'm glad Damon is doing the right thing and letting Elena go.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
She still didn't tell.. he asked her " How close did they get" was she suppose to lie? she is his friend she is not going to do that.

and Caroline wouldn't have to do any of that if Elena or his brother had the balls to tell themeselves.
"THANK YOU! TWILIGHTER TEE, you said it grlfriend and there's nothing else that needs too be said about this subject. JUST BRILLIANT!!!................" D.V.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I dont think Caroline is wrong in telling Stefan. Even if your opinion is that she hinted at it, why is she wrong? If anything Damon and Elena are in the wrong here.

IconCredit: KATIEBECKETT
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

I think she should have stayed out of it and let Stefan deal with DE. At least tell Stefan that he needed to talk with Elena.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

i think stefan should have known what was going to happen since they broke up because of her feelings for damon. on top of that, stefan knew since before she became a vampire that she had feelings for damon and had to make a choice between the two brothers.. so i actually dont really understand why he is shocked. i know he was probably expecting damon to "set her free" so thats the only thing he really should be surprised about. and in the end, damon did it so it's moot now.

also, can someone explain something to me?
because if stefan thinks the sire bond is what's got elena drawn to damon, then why in the world is he mad at her exactly? he cant have it both ways.
either u blame the sire bond for her feelings or you blame her. you can't start denying that elena has feelings for damon because she is sired to him and then get mad at her for ripping his heart out. it lacks sense.

i personally think the show has already raised the issue last week by confirming that feelings arent related to the sire bond. so unless he accepts that, i dont see why he should be upset with elena.
once he does accept it, i will understand him better.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

IMO i think caroline dis the right thing by letting her friend know bout his ex and his brother! Thats what a true friend would do! Or maybe she has feelings for hin? And i believe elena has feeling amd loves damon but not as much as she does for stefan...i think the whole sire bond has her confused on who she really loves and wants to be with!!

The writers i think are messing up the storyline so bad imo....there making elena be just like kathrain

Icon
Old 12-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I enjoyed this episode. Klaus scenes were awesome.
His killing Carol was a shocker....i have always liked Carol Lockwood since season 1 and sad for the character to die like that.
Just as I begin to like Klaus he pulls something like that.

rebekah, undaggered, finally.

elena. Blah blah. I don't think she interested me that much in this episode.

Jeremy. The scene of him chopping wood in his tight white sleevesless shirt and those muscled arms..hmmmm...( was he even chopping wood in that scene...i was that distracted)

Looking forward to the next episode.

On a last note....what were those love letters at Klaus's place?
Curious about those...if there is more to those letters.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Caroline is awesome and I love that she didn't lie to Stefan.. she is about the only person who is being honest with Stefan and I really appreciate that. It's one of the reasons that the SC friendship works so well.. they both speak the truth to each other. The fact that Caroline can put a smile on Stefan's face and that Stefan can easily ground Caroline.. it's lovely to watch Like Candice said.. she's the external and Stefan is the internal.. it works really well for them

Stefan has every right to be pissed. Damon is a lieing liar who lies.. Stefan just needs to get rid of his brother.. I am sick of their one-sided dynamic. And like JP said.. Damon didn't even really let Elena go.. there were many other ways he could have set her free, but his exact words betray that he really doesn't want to let her go.. so that whole 'letting her go' speech was nonsense.

Stefan and Klaus are phenomenal together.. I don't know what it is about their dynamic.. but they create magic. Joseph and Paul's chemistry is some of the best on this show
Old 12-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

....I'm still trying to get over whiny Stefen and Caroline feeling sorry for poor Klaus, as he slaughters 12 innocent people before drowning Tylar's mom. They have the worst judge of character ever.

Stefen...you shocked that Elena went to Damon? Wow....your stupid.

Caroline....remember when Elena was your friend? Oh right, you traded her in for moppy Stefen. Good job there. and FYI...your old bestie is in the wrong for falling for Damon...while your all hot for Klaus the mass murderer? Look up at Stefen's end responce....'Wow...your stupid.'

Tylar....you were epic. Trying to take out two originals in one blow. Point out to Stefen that your aware of how his 'big plans' only amount to him turning a blind eye to Klaus's evil in the off chance that he'll get Elena back. All your friends, the people you'd spent so long trying to save and protect murdered by a madman your girlfriend has the hots for.

Then your moms killed in the most brutal way. Dude, I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. Your in my top three spot.

Jeremy/Bonnie....blah but a little cute. So I didn't mind too much.

Damon set Elena free, but now people are whining because his words weren't as clear as they'd like? Seriously? Get it through your heads, E/S isn't end game until the game actuall ends. Till then Damon can have as much sex with her as possible.

Can't wait till next episode. Tylar I hope you reek vengence. Damon and Elena....more sex I'm sure. Stefen....I'm sure you'll whine like a preteen girl, but whats new?

): )
Old 12-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Just saw this episode and wow soo many shockers !!

DELENA = As a awesome delena fan I seriously love this episode the morning scene with damon and elena is cute then later I love how damon wants to set her free but Elena keep on saying her feelings are real. I soo want them to be together truly love each other.

Jeremy = I was saying the whole episode, Jeremy got attracted every episode. I was shocked when he said his sister means nothing to him I was about to hit him but when I figured that professor is up to something I just want to strangle that professor.

Stefan = poor stefan....Its sad seeing him throw things when he heard Damon and elena together but let's be fair when damon heard she and stefan together its mostly the same and I love his scenes with caroline the chemistry is amazing!!

April = Now this girl is being important I was always guessing why was she introduced bc Julie Plec wouldn't just introduce anyone and I'm glad April find out everything now that would be more interesting.

Hayley = I love hayley and that was cool getting caroline lol

Tyler = ooh damn i can't imagine how angry he will be when he discovered his mom died it sucks that he failed his pack and seeing his pack killed is sad....

Klaus = That guy went mass massacre!! Well that was cruel but i can understand why he did it but damn killing tyler's mother? damn

BUT CAN"T WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE!!
Old 12-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I respect DE and SE fans equally and this isnt to attack any of them. But how is Stefan having sex with Elena with Damon knowing comparable to feeling bad for Stefan knowing about Damon and Elena sleeping together. Damon didnt have to chase after Elena when he was aware Stefan was clearly in love with her. He had no right to be mad that the two kissed, had sex... no right because they were together before Elena "met" Damon. Damon threw himself into the triangle which is kinda the reason I dont have pity for him when he had to witness SE. On the other hand, Stefan has a right since DE happened after his relationship with Elena.

IconCredit: KATIEBECKETT
Old 12-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
i think stefan should have known what was going to happen since they broke up because of her feelings for damon. on top of that, stefan knew since before she became a vampire that she had feelings for damon and had to make a choice between the two brothers.. so i actually dont really understand why he is shocked. i know he was probably expecting damon to "set her free" so thats the only thing he really should be surprised about. and in the end, damon did it so it's moot now.

also, can someone explain something to me?
because if stefan thinks the sire bond is what's got elena drawn to damon, then why in the world is he mad at her exactly? he cant have it both ways.
either u blame the sire bond for her feelings or you blame her. you can't start denying that elena has feelings for damon because she is sired to him and then get mad at her for ripping his heart out. it lacks sense.

i personally think the show has already raised the issue last week by confirming that feelings arent related to the sire bond. so unless he accepts that, i dont see why he should be upset with elena.

once he does accept it, i will understand him better.
Maybe he is hurt cause neither one of them bothered to be honest with him? That is what probably what has stung.

It still going to hurt whether he knew about it or he wasn't shock about that is not something you just get up in the morning and go about your day it is going to still hurt.. Only because it was the lie that hurt him...... the most probably.

and also we assume them sleeping together is why he says the ripping his heart out, but it could be other things he could be saying that that leans him to say that.