Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Loved this episode!
Bonnie had finally her scenes and they were good!
Damon and Stefan being finally the Salvatore's brothers they're supposed to be.
Jeremy having a storyline and Matt always ending up being the coolest guy around.
And Elena...omg I did not see that coming.I was really surprised. I also thought Connor was going to last more!
I love the fact there's more blood this season. Elena's the main protagonist so it makes sense the show follows her "obsession" for blood.

Icon
Old 11-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarei (View Post)
i wonder how klaus will handle elena killing connor? will jeremy be the next tortured one and forced to kill those around him since he has the markings now? i hope he keeps his mouth closed for a bit. i also hope katherine comes back in the next episode. it would be nice to see nina in a role that's not crying once again.
I think it would be interesting if Jeremy and Elena would keep the hunters mark between them. I'd like to see a bit of sibling solidarity.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:17 PM
Loyal Fan

I just figured out why the tattoo appeared already. Jeremy killed a hybrid last year, so I guess the tattoo grows from retroactively. But clearly there is a limit to 5 running around at any given time. I hope he doesn't have to kill anyone we know going forward.

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry but Damon is the worst brother that ever existed. So he's either compelled or gone over to the other side? I don't understand how Damon cannot know his brother after 100+ years. I have a sister I've known for a fraction of that and I'd trust her, completely. But Damon, after all Stefan has fought for, is such an idiot he sends unstable Elena after them.

Yeah. You don't deserve anything, Damon. Sending her to KILL Connor? Kill? Damon... I can't. I literally can't with the stupid.

Once again Stefan saves the only person Elena has left, and then saves Elena.

And then Damon tries to rip out the heart of his own brother. I'm actually sickened. If Stefan were compelled, he couldn't TELL Damon anything anyway.

Thank God Bonnie has the Professor. The only person who seems to want her best interests - of course, it'll be for his advantage in the end but I'll enjoy it now.

Elena burying Connor wasn't as sad as it could have been, just for the fact that she had all the details wrong. Apart from Damon telling her to kill him. Thanks for saying it's complicated, now, though, good on you, Damon. Slow clap.

Last edited by heartlines; 11-12-2012 at 05:37 PM
Old 11-13-2012, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Colin Hanks
Rupert Grint

maybe if Stefan hadn't stabbed his own brother in the back, Damon would've gone there himself and not sent Elena (who would've gone to the Grill no matter what anyway) there to save her brother and her friends
and about telling her to kill Connor, he told her to be smart so she wouldn't be killed herself, which almost happened ... and well, the guy was a safety risk for them all and Elena never had a problem when Damon, Stefan or anybody else did some killing that was convienant for her

why are they all acting like the cure only works for one or two vampires? at least that's what I get from how they all talk about the cure being for Elena (and probably Stefan too) - what about Caroline and every other vampire in the world? can't they make the cure for every vampire that exists once they have the ingreditents?

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart
Old 01-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bonnie and the professor sounds so zzzzz

The DE bed scene was really hot!

Mark from 90210! omg.

I’m so over this hunter dude! But this sL is better than the originals SL last year for me.

Damon didn’t now why Stefan was protecting the Hunter, so I don’t blame him one bit for fighting him.

Elena killing Connor was epic!!! I love vampire Elena so much more than boring human Elena. Then she had to go and be all mopey about it.

Loved when Damon said he was fine with Elena either way.
Old 01-03-2017, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Elena was so badass in this episode, first knockning down Damon, then the hunter, showing she can defend herself and protect her little brother at the same time, I'm so proud of her
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-25-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I actually accept elena becoming a vampire rn. But DE seems sired to me...