Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x05: The Killer Discussion. Airs November 8th

THE HUNTER’S MARK — Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) form an uneasy alliance to try and contain the danger that Connor (guest star Todd Williams) has unleashed on the town. When Connor takes Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), Matt (Zach Roerig) and April (guest star Grace Phipps) hostage at the Grill, Stefan and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) have a serious disagreement about the best course of action, and Elena (Nina Dobrev) is again caught between the two brothers. The situation quickly turns violent when Klaus sends one of his hybrids, Dean (guest star Blake Hood, “The Young and the Restless”) to stand up to Connor. Caroline (Candice Accola) is surprised to find Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) at the Lockwood mansion. Meanwhile, Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) works with Bonnie (Kat Graham) to help her get past her fear and guilt.

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

You are welcome Roxy
Old 11-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This show ..... Bonnie only in ONE 45 second scene. Why does Kat Graham even bother to show up? They treat her like an extra.

And why is Elena mad at Stefan for compelling Jeremy when she wasn't mad at Damon(and hell, herself) for doing so?

Elena is...... Why is she blaming Stefan for her killing Connor?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Elena killed Connor so I'm thinking they are now going to be using Jeremy.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Klaus is awesome.

I miss Rebekah.

Awww Jeremy gives April, a revaine bracelet. I could ship April & Jeremy.

How does Jeremy have the tattoo now? Don't it show up until he kills his first vampire, and he didn't.

and OMG Katherine is back next week. Hell Yes!!!!1
Old 11-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

good thing jeremy gave april the necklace. that girl is being brainwashed every which way. i assumed that jeremy received the mark b/c he was the next in line as a hunter since he was able to see the tattoos and no one else could. also, i have to say it was nice seeing elena tackle being a vampire. of course, she would regret killing someone afterwards, but i've been tired seeing everyone else have to protect her. it's about time she fought back. plus, katherine fans can look forward to next week's episode since it looks like she's coming back. elena vamp and katherine vamp in one room. that'll be interesting.
--The Dark Knight Rises
(avatar courtesy from messenjahmatt)
Old 11-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SMH @ this show trying to imply that since Damon can take Elena as a vamp or human so that must mean he loves her more. Uh..... Elena doesn't even like herself as a vampire. Stefan knows this and loves her regardless, BUT he realizes that ultimately, Elena does not like herself as a vampire and he wants her to be happy. So, yeah. He is going to try anything to turn her back.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
SMH @ this show trying to imply that since Damon can take Elena as a vamp or human so that must mean he loves her more. Uh..... Elena doesn't even like herself as a vampire. Stefan knows this and loves her regardless, BUT he realizes that ultimately, Elena does not like herself as a vampire and he wants her to be happy. So, yeah. He is going to try anything to turn her back.
I really hated this part. Like wtf? ugh. It's just a set up for DE and I don't like it.

i love you. ♡
Old 11-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Jeremy's starting to have some dangerous thoughts about vampires, plus the tattoo showed up after Connor died so maybe their aren't 5 anymore, just a chosen one like BTVS, and once that one dies a new one turns up.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 11-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I thought that was the point of what they were saying. I don't think they were implying Damon loves her more at all. Damon basically implied it and then Stefan squashed it by saying he would always love her, he just doesn't want her to be this person because he knows it's killing her inside.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

I think Damon and Stefan's conversation could be interpreted different ways. Of couse this is intentional by the writers. Anyhow, I thought it was a good episode.

I suspect that Katherine is just a hallucination... I hope I am wrong though. Vamp Elena and Vamp Kat together would be great!
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode overall one of my favorite scenes was the Elena and Jeremy one and it's sweet how Elena's main reason for staying sane is her brother. Now that Jeremy has the tattoo, the only way they're going to get the full picture that they need of it is if Jeremy kills a whole bunch of vampires\hybrids. Then again, that would just make him hate hybrids\vampires even more and change his attitude that "not all of them are bad" and that some are his friends. It may make him turn on Elena and co. Such a Catch 22! Get the cure, lose Jeremy as a person. No cure, probably Elena loses her mind.

Katherine in promo! I think she'll just be a hallucination but if not, yay!

Quote:
And why is Elena mad at Stefan for compelling Jeremy when she wasn't mad at Damon(and hell, herself) for doing so?
Because she asked Damon to compel Jeremy on both occasions and actually knew what was going on and why it was being done. Stefan compelled him w/o telling her. I'm not saying he shouldn't have or either which way, I'm just thinking how she's probably thinking

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 11-08-2012 at 08:58 PM
Old 11-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Very good episode! I've got no other words for it because it was amazing. I can't believe next week Katherine is coming back!! What will she do to Elena?
Old 11-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

BTW, it was refreshing to see the gang have to try to do something w/o just asking Bonnie to do some sort of quick fix. Also the Bonnie scene where she lit up all the candles reminded me of the scene in 1x04 when she lights all the candles at the Lockwood mansion - so beautiful!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)