Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

- Surprisingly I like this episode, i figured I wouldn't since Caroline wasn't in it.
- I don't understand why people are hating on Matt for being snarky at Becca. She's responsible for Elena "dying" and himself almost dying. What should he do? Hug her and say it's okay. I always felt people was hard on Matt tbh, esp. when they have easily forgiven everyone else for killing people, raping people, using people etc etc.
- I quite liked the Stefan/Becca/Klaus dinner was really intresseting. The scene where Klaus stabbed Becca was amazing, def. the best scene of the episode, so emotional.

- I felt kinda uneasy with Elena and Damon going around drinking people's blood like it was nobody's business, same with Klaus having that girl as his servant. I get that it's in their characters (Damon and Klaus) to use people like that but idk...it didn't sit well with me. I think the whole party and them treating it as something dirty or sexy was the issue..i felt disgusted.

- Bonnie, Bonnie, Bonnie. You deserve better than these people.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3words8letters (View Post)
the triangle is ruining the show. it all stems from the fact that elena is horrible, no offense to nina but elena is becoming a major setback on this show. i can't see this great empathy she is supposed to have. she just looks like a selfish bitch.

damon is getting desparate. he needs to pull his balls out of his purse, seriously.
to all that. While I obviously prefer a side in the triangle that will not die i do think there continue prominence with it is killing the show. Let it die for a while.

I am in no way a Damon hater. I think he has the right idea in teaching Elena self control. However, I think he would let her go to far. He kept getting a puppy dog look and moony eyes everytime she pulled back and it was getting on my nerves. Damon deserves his balls back. I said that early in this thread as well. Pathetic Damon is in no way endearing. Its like Katherine all over again. Which is exactly what I think Damon thoguh Elena would be as a Vampire. He thought she would relish in the blood and freedom like Katherine. So every time she pulled back from him it broke his heart. It was quite pathetic and Damon's character deserves better.

I felt bad for Stefan betraying Bex this episode. People always use and betray her. No wonder she is always such a snarky biatch. Elena befriended her then daggered her in the back. Stefan got her to open up to him then she realized he was just using her for Klaus. Poor girl can never catch a break.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

im sure ian has to be embarrassed. i would be if i was him.
posterity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Right? Didn't he say during a Q & A that while Stefen was away with Klaus he got stuck babysitting his brothers girlfriend like a douche?

Can not be fun doing that every week.

): )
Old 11-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
it didn't sit well with me. I think the whole party and them treating it as something dirty or sexy was the issue..i felt disgusted.
I agree with this...and I'm a DE fan! I didn't like the scene. I don't like the idea of "We're vampires, we can drink from whoever we please whenever we want, compell people left and right and it doesn't matter because we are stronger than them." I dunno...it made me feel like they figure they are more important or better than regular humans, that it is Ok to use them. I don't think they really believe that, but when they "have fun" that way, it comes across that way.

And I have no problem with Elena feeding on humans, but I don't think she should make it into a fun way to get your kicks AND your meal at the same time! I don't mean she has to be dreary or something..but the party atmosphere was just..messed up to me. Passing people around like blood bags on legs. Like they don't matter.

~Katie~
Red Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love the addition of connor and the professor...it's refreshing to see some new actors.

Rebekah , damn. I did feel bad for her. Klaus is one mean bastard.

The dancing in that party scene reminded me of katherine.
Audrinaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinya (View Post)
A part of me thinks that Elena was also feeling a bit guilty because in that moment she was having fun with Damon and she had forgotten about Stefan and it was almost like something could happen between her and Damon and bam Bonnie walks in. So its not only about feeding off people.
So theres more to the professor than meets the eye.....and I hope Rebekah is back soon she always gets staked and double crossed.
I hope you are right.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

lol more and more BS from miss JP and co...not surprised.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon (View Post)
I agree with this...and I'm a DE fan! I didn't like the scene. I don't like the idea of "We're vampires, we can drink from whoever we please whenever we want, compell people left and right and it doesn't matter because we are stronger than them." I dunno...it made me feel like they figure they are more important or better than regular humans, that it is Ok to use them. I don't think they really believe that, but when they "have fun" that way, it comes across that way.

And I have no problem with Elena feeding on humans, but I don't think she should make it into a fun way to get your kicks AND your meal at the same time! I don't mean she has to be dreary or something..but the party atmosphere was just..messed up to me. Passing people around like blood bags on legs. Like they don't matter.
perfectly said. If anything it felt like a True Blood episode, nothing against that show but it's on a whole other level than level than TVD.

funniest moment in the episode tbh.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Then I read your reviews, i go to sleep now!
predictable predictable predictable predictable predictable
but I liked, a lot!

I have not read the books but I've researched, we to draw us back to elena to life, right?
and damon too, if I remember more?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
perfectly said. If anything it felt like a True Blood episode, nothing against that show but it's on a whole other level than level than TVD.

funniest moment in the episode tbh.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...ksdzo6_250.gif
I would watch a spin off about these three. Klaus/Stefan is probably the real OTP of this show.
I know it should be Damon/Stefan but it is since season 2 I'm not feeling them anymore...
Quote:
lol more and more BS from miss JP and co...not surprised.
For real

Zefiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:13 AM
New Fan

I don't really like the idea of a cure if it's for Elena but I would love to see what happens if Damon becomes human again
Wambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3words8letters (View Post)
the triangle is ruining the show. it all stems from the fact that elena is horrible, no offense to nina but elena is becoming a major setback on this show. i can't see this great empathy she is supposed to have. she just looks like a selfish bitch.

damon is getting desparate. he needs to pull his balls out of his purse, seriously.
agreed
Old 11-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

how convenient that there's supposedly a cure when elena becomes a vampire and is struggling with that?
--The Dark Knight Rises
(avatar courtesy from messenjahmatt)
Sarei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

This show does enjoy a convenience or six. Then again I have to wonder why did the professor send Connor to Mystic Falls now? It's what set everything in motion like Jeremy seeing the tattoo, telling the other, Damon telling Klaus, Klaus realizing he is one of the Five etc etc. Why not before? I mean from a story perspective, not as a plot point.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top