Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Elena is seriously the worst, she whines and whinges her way through every episode while pitting the brothers against each other.

Also, she's a coward for not just owning up and admitting she wants Damon. Instead she acts as though she's above being with him because she's too good/pure. I get the impression that the writers think the show will lose steam once Damon/Elena hook up but really, they're both sucking the life out of the show for me as it is and need to progress. It might save us having to sit through the gratuitous Delena scene once per episode where Damon takes his shirt off and Elena guffaws or Elena makes feeding on Damon look like sex. Everything to do with Stefan or Damon right now has Elena coming off as an jerk. At least if she chose Damon I get the impression that Stefan would have the self respect to try and move on whereas the past three seasons of this show have done nothing but prove that Damon has absolutely no self respect when it comes to Elena or her relationship with his brother.

Not to mention Elena sucks as a vampire. She's awful. It brings out no good qualities in her. I enjoyed every single scene where Rebekah gave her hassle.

Speaking of Rebekah, why is she suddenly the bad guy compared to Klaus? I get that Elena/Matt hate her because she tried to kill them but I feel as though we're supposed to see Klaus's reasoning in cutting ties with her and I don't see that at all because while she's stayed loyal to him over everything, he's let her down in every way possible. I love April for being a friend to her.

Damon pretending to leave town was pathetic, it was obvious he was never going. Also, that scene where Meredith was telling him what a good brother he was was eye rolling.

I love Phoebe Tonkin's energy and liked her scene with Klaus but I wish they'd let her keep her Aussie accent as her American accent is always terrible. I'm interested in her storyline only if it extends past being the obstacle that splits up Tyler/Caroline and sets up Caroline/Klaus.

Really interested in the slayer storyline.

No Bonnie. She should join forces with April and Rebekah and blow the town up.

Sorry for the negativity guys but I am so frustrated and wish Elena would actually just put both brothers out of their misery or even better, either brother would grow a pair.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2012, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Speaking of Rebekah, why is she suddenly the bad guy compared to Klaus? I get that Elena/Matt hate her because she tried to kill them but I feel as though we're supposed to see Klaus's reasoning in cutting ties with her and I don't see that at all because while she's stayed loyal to him over everything, he's let her down in every way possible. I love April for being a friend to her.
I think it's ridiculous how easily they have forgotten all the bad things Klaus did to them and now Rebekah is the bad guy. At least she had a good reason when she tried to kill Elena. What else she has done?

I didn't like April at first but if she becomes a real friend to Rebekah the show can keep her
Old 10-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I get the impression that Stefan would have the self respect to try and move on whereas the past three seasons of this show have done nothing but prove that Damon has absolutely no self respect when it comes to Elena or her relationship with his brother.
lmao, JP does not realize how pathetic it makes damon look to rush stupidly and take whatever crumbs he can get from elena. i cannot respect delena because damon shows zero self respect around her; continuously degrading himself for anything she hands out to him. had he left stelena alone seasons ago, and tried to move on, then the triangle would feel less forced and nauseating. they could have gone back to delena in the later seasons if they chose, after damon had proven to himself and the audience that he had some balls. in other words, he could have spent all this time as a friend to elena and a brother to stefan, and we would still get the point that the show was largely focused on the interplay between the three characters.

as it is, he stabs his brother in the back epsisode after episode, for a girl who will never outright admit she wants him.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I found this episode pretty boring but it did get better near the end...

Stefan and Caroline scenes! <3. I love how funny they are together. And the ending scene was amazing. I love how Stefan came to her for help and she said he could call her whenever he needed!

Meredith helping Damon was cute. I wouldn't have minded if they had started something.

Rebekah trying to talk to Matt was kind of a joke. She ran him off the bridge! LOL. How could he ever forgive that? I did like the Rebekah and April scenes though.

Jeremy helping get the hunter was amazing and i loved the mini damon/jeremy scene so much!

The SE motorcycle scene was so bad and cheesey. And dont get me started on the sex scene...

Damon and Klaus teaming up was awesome!

Elena dreaming of Damon. The ending DE scene was great too how he said he would teach her and then touched her face again.